TWG XV - #twgxv (Humans Win. Huzzah.)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #241
    Xtrialan Derrorx (5:40:33 PM): Obviously this was a sacrifice that chardish and the other wolf were going to make.
    Xtrialan Derrorx (5:40:45 PM): He wants to convince you that it's retarded so you think the plan isn't feasible
    Xtrialan Derrorx (5:40:50 PM): Therefore making him seem human
    Xtrialan Derrorx (5:40:59 PM): He makes it lookretarded, but it actually is a smart plan.
    Xtrialan Derrorx (5:41:17 PM): It's way out there and risky, but he would take the chance so that he could pull out the rest of the game with the other wolf.
    TasselFoot (5:42:22 PM): i'm not changing my vote.
    Xtrialan Derrorx (5:42:33 PM): Are you kidding me.
    Xtrialan Derrorx (5:44:17 PM): I can't believe you.
    Xtrialan Derrorx (5:45:39 PM): OBVIOUSLY THIS WAS A PLAN SET UP BY TPS
    Xtrialan Derrorx (5:45:55 PM): TPS AND CHARDISH FAKE UP THE CONVO, MAKING IT LOOK LIKE IT TOTALLY SWITCHED.
    Xtrialan Derrorx (5:46:03 PM): NO, CHARDISH IS NOT AN IDIOT, BECAUSE HE SET THIS WHOLE THING UP
    Xtrialan Derrorx (5:46:28 PM): HE MADE IT LOOK LIKE IT WOULD BE RETARDED, BUT IN FACT IT IS A GREAT PLAN IF SOMEONE DOESNT FIGURE IT OUT AND PULL IT OFF.
    Xtrialan Derrorx (5:47:23 PM): If you want to pull this fucking bullshit fine.
    Xtrialan Derrorx (5:47:27 PM): There you go, you lost another human.
    Xtrialan Derrorx (5:47:33 PM): On your way to a wolf victory.
    TasselFoot (5:47:47 PM): um. if you are human, chardish dies tomorrow.
    Xtrialan Derrorx (5:47:50 PM): Trust me though, after the game, you're going to feel likefucking shit.
    TasselFoot (5:47:56 PM): wolves still have no chance. ok jurs.
    Xtrialan Derrorx (5:48:00 PM): Except I DONT WANT TO DIE.
    TasselFoot (5:48:09 PM): then yell at kilga
    Xtrialan Derrorx (5:48:14 PM): WHY would i yell at KILGA>
    TasselFoot (5:48:27 PM): he rolled the dice to set up who would be the 2 witnesses
    TasselFoot (5:48:37 PM): i was pissed too... considering how many people i know are human
    Xtrialan Derrorx (5:48:40 PM): Thats not HIS decision, it was RANDOM.
    TasselFoot (5:48:42 PM): would have made all of this very easy
    TasselFoot (5:48:44 PM): so?
    Xtrialan Derrorx (5:48:51 PM): So i cant yell at im for doing it
    Xtrialan Derrorx (5:48:56 PM): Are you fucking serious.
    Xtrialan Derrorx (5:50:03 PM): Well you wont be owing Chardish an apology
    Xtrialan Derrorx (5:50:10 PM): You're going to be owing me a big fucking huge apology.
    Xtrialan Derrorx (5:50:20 PM): Hell, you're going to owe me one as soon as the psychic gets its report.

    Make your own decisions. Don't follow Tass, he's wrong.
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • flypie743
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2004
      • 3210

      #242
      I've gotta go with Chardish on this one.

      I think that the plan to kill TPS was set up by chardish, tps, and the other wolf. Chardish would make it look like he wouldn't be dumb enough to do something like that, so it would make him look human and no one would vote for him. Chardish is smart enough to come up with a plan that appears stupid, but protects himself, so it turns out to be pretty smart.

      Also, I have been talking to Jurs and she seems pretty darn human to me. If the psychic report tomorrow shows that chardish is human, then we lynch Jurs. Simple as that. But for now, chardish appears to be more of a wolf to me.

      IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

      Comment

      • whorlichan
        Tiny Plastic Meat
        • Apr 2004
        • 669

        #243
        (Paraphrased from a convo I had earlier today with Tass)

        I'm pretty sure that of the jurs/alain/chardish triangle, there are 2 wolves. I'm having difficulty sorting out which two they are, but I'm still leaning strongly towards alain and chardish. There's no point trying to get alain lynched today as it won't happen, so I'm going with my second choice. As for the human seering, I'm certain that if alain is a wolf, he's the MW.

        I've come to this conclusion after reading those three's posts, and debating with myself, and I've decided that Jurs's fights with alain are more real and in character for both of them than the possibility of Jursey coming up with the idea to fake a witnessing. It just seems a lot more likely to me that chardish faked those convos.
        Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
        First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
        My lame LJ
        My friend Cassie's amazing photography

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #244
          Babe... I don't see what "idea" there is to a fake witnessing. Seems like the only possible course of action for the wolf in the scenario to do. One of chardish or Jurs HAS to be a wolf... so clearly, they are both going to claim the other is the wolf.

          And, as I told you on AIM, in the case that of those 3 2 are wolves, Alain MUST be a wolf. No debate of it. Simple math dear.
          RIP

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #245
            chardish

            jurs has been far too out in the open, far too pressing, in my opinion, to be a wolf. I can hardly see the other wolves letting her be so vocal with her attack.

            But basically I find it entirely implausible that tps A) even had the idea to implicate chardish (and alain) with a fake convo B) had someone else help him fake the convo C) faked the convo, and entirely plausible that chardish photoshopped it. I don't see sacrificing tps as a bad idea, or the biggest fuck up in twg history or whatever chardish is calling it. I do think it would have worked better if chardish had asked tps for his permission first.

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #246
              The Plan(In my Idea):In response to talisman's post.

              A) "The Setup"
              Tps, Chardish, and the "other wolf" most likely made up the idea before they put this "plan" into action. Chardish and Tps would have a fake conversation, then at one moment chardish would pretend like he didn't know what was going on(this was the part that was screenshotted), and chardish goes and takes the screenshot and puts it into the thread.

              B)"The Action"
              A little while after they are finished with the conversation, and after chardish has posted and gone "off to work", Tps comes on and posts the story to put chardish out in the open. They name alain either to make it look like Tps faked it so that alain would get lynched, or so that alain would look human as well as chardish, because most people would end up thinking the conversation was totally faked by Tps. Tps is lynched and people question chardish's and alain's humanity.

              C) Afterwards
              People believe Tps faked the conversation. Chardish and Alain get insta-humanity. Night comes, Guido gets wolfed, someone gets seered, then the witnesses happen. I get my PM, I go to Tass but Tass waits to talk to chardish to see his reaction. Chardish calls me a wolf, I call chardish a wolf. Chardish puts off the impression that if this were a plan, it would be "way too retarded for him to put his wolf-partner in jeopardy". Chardish convinces Tass. What I think chardish is trying to do is to pull a Hans. Either remain the last wolf in the game until the end, or with his wolf-partner un-noticed. Bam, MvP award.

              Now Chardish is smart, he can fake it and lie to you all you want to make it seem like he's the real witness. This is my perspective of the plan. It's not so "retarded" after all. Smart enough, they thought, that it may work. Seems pretty easy to figure out to me...pretty straight forward. I don't realize why i'm the only one who could think up of this whole plan that they could have made up. If it wasnt' for the witnessing this night, they probably would have gotten away with this plan.

              Now tell me, if chardish wasn't the wolf involved and it was some other that had nothing to do with the Tps/Chardish incident, there would be no conviction or realization of this supposed plan that I think took place. That makes chardish look like the wolf he is.

              If any of this plan seems unclear to any of you, you can IM me on Aim (xtrialanderrorx) and i'll try to discuss it out. This is just my view of the plan that they could have devised, give or take a little. Also, i'm suprised that a LOT of people aren't putting more input in.

              Matt, mead, Kefit, blah, alain, nforcer, Neonatrias, where are you?

              I have a feeling one of these remaining 7 are the last wolf. Whorli seems quite human to me, Tass obviously is, talisman, and flypie are all on the okay side. Nforcer is also on my most-likely human list. We need to have more of a conversation with these remaining people.

              Alain, why aren't you talking about this? Maybe laying down low a little to let this settle out after you nearly got lynched? Alain is still definitely next on my suspicions list...not like he ever left it.

              Remember, make your own decisions.

              (editted for fixing a sentence, sorry :/)
              (editted again for fixing one of the people.)
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • Neonatrias
                MAЯISA
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2004
                • 919

                #247
                Chardish. After reading through the evidence, I figure it comes down to a gut instinct right now. And Chardish just seems a little more wolfish to me right now.

                Comment

                • JurseyRider734
                  lil j the bad b-word
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 7507

                  #248
                  Alain - 1
                  Chardish - 6
                  Jurs -1

                  Current voting stats.

                  One more to instalynch.
                  Originally posted by Arch0wl
                  I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                  the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                  Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #249
                    Chardish

                    Wanted to see if anyone would jump ship to Jurs if I went to her.

                    Lets hope we're right.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #250
                      Yes, yes, instalynch, I know.

                      Tass wins the race. LD loses. Hans loses more. Jurs loses the most.

                      When I'm no longer sitting here naked and dripping wet I'll start writing a story.

                      And chew on THAT mental image for a while.

                      LD EDIT AS TO NOT CLUTTER THE THREAD: AHHHHHHHHHH, MY BRAIN IS MELTING DUE TO THAT HORRIBLE IMAGE
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • Kilgamayan
                        Super Scooter Happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 6583

                        #251
                        ATTENTION EVERYONE

                        I AM NOW WEARING PANTS

                        Well, they're shorts, but whatever.

                        Story in a bit.
                        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                        Comment

                        • Kilgamayan
                          Super Scooter Happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 6583

                          #252
                          <chardish> What are you guys, nuts?
                          <chardish> I didn't do anything.
                          <JurseyRider734> Hooray, I am an integral part of the story and thus get more lines!
                          * Kilgamayan sets mode: +m
                          * ChanServ sets mode: +vvvvvv alainbryden blahblah18 chardish flypie743 Kefit Matthew4444
                          * ChanServ sets mode: +vvvvvv mead1 Neonatrias nforcer06164 talisman Tasselfoot whorlichan
                          <Kilgamayan> What?
                          <Tasselfoot> haha.
                          <blahblah18> ouch.
                          <Kilgamayan> Now, back to business.
                          * Kilgamayan sets mode: +b *!*@71ht.gls.evansville.edu
                          <Neonatrias> Here it comes!
                          * chardish was kicked by Kilgamayan (Why did I give you voice again?)
                          <mead1> And stay out.

                          ---

                          Despite what the topic title may say, it is now Night 4. PMs from those I require them of, please. Psychic, you will recieve your report at the beginning of Day 4, assuming you live to see it.

                          And special roles, I'd appreciate a quick response on this one, because if I can't update again tonight then I likely won't be able to update until 6:30 PM EST tomorrow.
                          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #253
                            Welcome to Day 4, eh?

                            <Tasselfoot> so r we dun or wut
                            <Kilgamayan> o_O
                            <Tasselfoot> ...
                            <Tasselfoot> fux
                            <alainbryden> !
                            <alainbryden> No pip for Tass!
                            <blahblah18> Haha
                            <blahblah18> Too bad LD and chardish aren't here to see this
                            <Tasselfoot> wtf
                            <Kefit> Uh oh.
                            * Kilgamayan sets mode: +b *!*@at47.datanet.nyu.edu
                            * Tasselfoot was kicked by Kilgamayan (.)
                            <Kilgamayan> I don't care who's getting infected, I want the people doing this out.

                            ---

                            blahblah18
                            nforcer06164
                            JurseyRider734
                            flypie743
                            whorlichan
                            talisman
                            Kefit
                            mead1
                            Neonatrias
                            alainbryden
                            Matthew4444

                            It is now Day 4, and Tasselfoot has been killed. You have 60 hours to vote. There are 11 of you left, so 6 votes is an insta-lynch.

                            EDIT: It would help if I unlocked the topic.

                            60 hours is 12:35 AM EST Monday, by the way.
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • blahblah18
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 1662

                              #254
                              Here are the things I hope...
                              I hope Tass wasn't stupid enough to not tell the blues of each other...
                              I hope that if Chardish was human, the psychic will just come out and say otherwise, realizing that it'd be worth it to kill jurs if that were the case
                              I assume this means the blues HAVE to know each other, befcause otherwise how woudl the guardian know which other blue to guard INSTEAD of Tass
                              but for now... postCount++

                              Comment

                              • User6773

                                #255
                                /msg Kilgamayan unban pls

                                Comment

                                Working...