TWG XV - #twgxv (Humans Win. Huzzah.)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alainbryden
    Seen your member
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2003
    • 2873

    #226
    nforcer:
    Originally posted by I
    Yesterday, by the end of the day, I had felt confident that I had gotten through to people (especially Guido, infact) and was sure that the votes would soon be coming off me. There's no way I would have done something like that to save myself from being lynched, there was no way that it was necessary. As for Guido dying, Tass was suspicious of him because he was defending me so readily, and I found him helpful because of that, I really don't know why he was killed.
    I already said that doesn't make sense.
    ~NEIGH

    Comment

    • User6773

      #227
      Do I really have any choice but to vote Jursey? Besides, she doesn't seem to offer any new evidence against me in her conversation with Tass - she simply appears to be hammering in the idea that she's the witness (possibly to make it more improbable in Tass' mind that I am the witness?) She even goes so far as to discuss her PM with him to make her case more believable (rule violation!)

      Someone seems a bit too desparate here.

      Comment

      • nforcer06164
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 4772

        #228
        Well, see, if Chardish is a wolf, then Alain is almost undoubtedly the Master. We can't build anything more on Alain, seeing that he came up human. But, if Chardish is seered and he comes back wolf, and hoping that Alain is a wolf too, then we have our two wolves stuck in a corner, and the game is over. Don't forget that Alain was, in fact, saved by the TPS incident yesterday. I don't think it is coincidence. I think it was planned.

        And Alain, your defense holds no substance, because you were saved by Chardish's accusation. We can't ask Guido, now, can we? It doesn't really fit together.

        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

        Originally posted by Squeek
        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #229
          Chardish

          I can argue this in my head a million times in both ways.... but from the 7 things I posted, there is just too much that doesn't add up. Combine that with Jurs' attack on ap early in day 1....

          Nothing new is going to come from Jurs and Chardish fighting back and forth. It is going to be the same as Alain and Jurs fighting yesterday.
          RIP

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #230
            xTrialandErrorx: Oh and supposedly according to the PM chardish was about to wolf me last night but switched to guido.
            Aha what?

            We have long since established that there is to be no discussion of host-to-player Private Messages between players. The precedent for this was set by LD's actions in Squeek's Matrix game, and it was upheld in a later game against Cenright.

            I am going to round up a TWC vote on whether or not Jursey should be removed from the game for this remark.

            Of course, I will not say whether she is telling the truth or not.
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #231
              Except I didn't copy and paste it OR send a screenshot.
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #232
                That's irrelevant, because neither did Cenright.
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • flypie743
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 3210

                  #233
                  Kilga, that's just like saying "I'm human" because that was in the host-to-player PM =/

                  IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                  Comment

                  • blahblah18
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 1662

                    #234
                    this shouldn't clutter the thread.
                    but for now... postCount++

                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #235
                      There's a difference. The issue at hand is the reference to Guido, not that one person saw the other accidentally send the virus to the wrong target.
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • Kilgamayan
                        Super Scooter Happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 6583

                        #236
                        The TWC has reached a decision.

                        No action will be taken.

                        Carry on.
                        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                        Comment

                        • mead1
                          Cerebellumberjack
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 3960

                          #237
                          That seems a little petty Kilga, but that's just me...

                          My vote is going to Chardish this day. I was really suspicious of Jurs yesterday, but I talked to her for awhile today, and my suspicions have been allayed. So if we know it is her or chard, I guess it has to be chard. Also, I like nforcer's reasoning as to why alain might be MW. It adds up quite well in my mind. I did say previously that I thought alain was a human, but I have been wrong countless times before.

                          Comment

                          • User6773

                            #238
                            Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                            The TWC has reached a decision.

                            No action will be taken.

                            Carry on.
                            No, no we haven't.

                            [17:22] Evan: you do not abstain from a TWG vote
                            [17:22] *** Auto-response from Guido: Game o' Gunbound.
                            [17:23] Evan: you decide, one way or the other
                            [17:23] Evan: we have 5 so there's no such thing as a tie
                            [17:23] Guido: Fine, just give me a few.

                            EDIT: this does not count as discussing the game with the dead since this is a TWC matter, and has nothing to do with strategy, etc.

                            Comment

                            • alainbryden
                              Seen your member
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 2873

                              #239
                              nforcer you're wrong, I wasn't saved by that movement yesterday.

                              I had made my defence, and people were willing to switch their votes. It makes no sense that when I was in such good shape.

                              What's more I don't care what any of you think of me but I would never ever sacrifice another player for my own credibility.
                              ~NEIGH

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #240
                                I have to switch to Jurs

                                [17:31] this is chardish: i'm STILL really pissed that you think TPS' story holds water.
                                [17:32] this is chardish: that you think that not only I'm a wolf, that I WOULD COME UP WITH A FAKE STORY TO DO IN ANOTHER WOLF!
                                [17:32] TasselFoot: there are too many holes in your story.
                                [17:32] this is chardish: that's RIDICULOUS!
                                [17:32] TasselFoot: i think that for that exact reason, you might try it.
                                [17:32] this is chardish: bullshit. i'm not that dumb.
                                [17:33] this is chardish: i'm very pissed and very insulted.
                                [17:33] this is chardish: i expect a full apology from you after the game.
                                [17:33] TasselFoot: ugh.
                                [17:34] TasselFoot: i'm still not sure.

                                I have to give Chardish some level of credit.... to be a wolf and kill TPS is beyond retarded. Regardless of the holes.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...