TWG XV - #twgxv (Humans Win. Huzzah.)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #91
    Originally posted by flypie743
    Xtrialan Derrorx: I find more guilty until proven innocent.
    In this game you are supposed to assume everyone is human (innocent) until you find evidence against them.

    Alain is right. If you are a wolf you are lying. If you are human you are telling the truth.

    My vote goes to Jurs because of the conversation with Alain.

    Your vote is lol.

    There's basically nothing to go on on me from that conversation. I find it kind of lame that you're voting me because I'm saying that there's a possibility I caught a slip of his. Where's your reasoning?
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #92
      Alain and I have been having quite a debate in the chat about my reasons for voting him, and I am beginning to rethink them. It seems that his original idea with having everyone meet up in the chat was to ferret out wolves by pressuring people and observing their behavior. Of course he couldn't phrase it that way because it would give it away... whatever. I'm not entirely convinced of the practicality of that idea.

      I'm not going to switch off alain because no other targets jump out at me. Aperson I really have no opinion on other than he could have been marked and spheroid I think made an honest mistake. So... come into the chat people or post ideas or whatever. This not having a kill to work with thing makes this day one really tough.

      Comment

      • lightdarkness
        Summer!!
        • Jul 2003
        • 11310

        #93
        Alright guys, sorry I wasn't active past few hours, FG and AD consume me

        I'm going to go against the crowd here and vote for nforcer, there is no real strong evidence here, but I got a really werid feeling while reading one of his posts. Regardless, I doubt he will get lynched. I just don't see what voting for others will do any good (and there is no chance i'm gonna self vote)

        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #94
          Voting chart fixed - I had nforcer down twice and failed to note alain hadn't voted yet.
          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • alainbryden
            Seen your member
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2003
            • 2873

            #95
            I know Kilga just posted one but there was requests for my version as well. As for votes on me, all I can say is I tried very hard to explain my reasons for my suggestion in chat. For those who need to understand it, I can talk to you or give you the chat log if you don't have it.

            I planned to vote here but the chart is needed so I'll do so later.

            ~NEIGH

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #96
              I hate to jump on a popular trend in the chat, but I am forced to get off, and from her actions, and going to have to vote Flypie. She voted Jurs without credible evidence and I don't really understand what she was getting at. With all the other theories and situaitions out there, and seems either she is stretching for a vote, trying to subtily save a wolf buddie under pressure, or just got confused. All which we don't want.

              Comment

              • User6773

                #97
                Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                Originally posted by flypie743
                Xtrialan Derrorx: I find more guilty until proven innocent.
                In this game you are supposed to assume everyone is human (innocent) until you find evidence against them.

                Alain is right. If you are a wolf you are lying. If you are human you are telling the truth.

                My vote goes to Jurs because of the conversation with Alain.

                Your vote is lol.

                There's basically nothing to go on on me from that conversation. I find it kind of lame that you're voting me because I'm saying that there's a possibility I caught a slip of his. Where's your reasoning?
                I agree with (Flypie) on this one, actually. The slip was pretty damning, and I'm beginning to suspect Alain myself, but then you (Eva) got pretty Spanish Inquisition on him. From what I could gather, your argument was "Wolves lie, so therefore this might be a lie, therefore you're a wolf." Not very sound logic.

                Though Alain very well could be a wolf...I remember last game when Tass started giving the Spanish Inquisition to Guido, and Guido made Tass look like an idiot with his calm replies, but Guido turned out to be a wolf. I haven't made any decision on this one yet - but I'm watching Alain's posts very closely.

                EDIT: apparently Flypie doesn't like her real name being known

                Comment

                • JurseyRider734
                  lil j the bad b-word
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 7507

                  #98
                  I didn't say that "Wolves lie, so therefore this might be a lie, therefore you're a wolf."

                  Even you know that you can't trust everything anyone says in this game. If we did, the wolves would win in a heartbeat. What I was saying was he kept trying to say "I'm not a wolf, this and that happened", when very likely he could be just lying about what he's saying and that I really DID catch him, he's just trying to get around it. I'm going to switch my vote off of alain, so i'll put it on Neonatrias for now.
                  Originally posted by Arch0wl
                  I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                  the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                  Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                  Comment

                  • Neonatrias
                    MAЯISA
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 919

                    #99
                    I really hate to look like I'm jumping onto something, but Flypie's post bothered me the second I read it. Quoting a single line out of a full conversation doesn't prove anything to anyone. And if you do that, at least back it up with something reasonable.

                    Everyone plays this game differently, whether it be assuming innocence until guilt, or vice versa. The way it looks to me, you're saying that because Jurs didn't agree with your way, you're voting for her. Sketchy. Not completely convinced of anything yet, though.

                    By the way -- I HAVE been keeping an eye on the chat and this thread; problem is, I've got a five-page paper due tomorrow that isn't done. I'll contribute when I can.

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #100
                      Alain - fishy thing with Jurs right at the start of Day 1. My take... he definately could have slipped up, thinking she wasn't playing. Twice I thought Hans was playing.... And, at this point, even if he didn't check his PM, if he was one of the original 3 wolves, he'd already know he was a wolf. Other than that, there was his shaky inital posts and his interesting reasoning/wording for wanting to gather everyone into chat. It wasn't the motive that got you into trouble Alain... it was the wording.

                      ap - my biggest concerns come from our AIM conversation shortly after I gave my amazing post on page 2. As I've had little interaction with you in your 2 TWG games, I really don't know what to make of it. You're definately on my short list from that conversation.

                      Blah - well... blah hasn't posted. at all. Scotty is going to get his ass kicked. Talked briefly on AIM a few times, but nothing of any significance was said.

                      Chardish - not sure on the post/vote for Spheroid. I'm not sure what it is, but y'all are giving him alot more credit than I am, that is for damn sure. Your initial posts were words straight from my mouth, but a wolf could also have easily said them as well, knowing that I was going to say them anyway. Not much else to go on, no other suspicions besides that.

                      Flypie - WTF... that vote on Jurs is flat out retarded. But, at the same time, everyone else bandwagoning on you for that vote is also retarded. I swear.... there is HUGE feminine issues going on in the FFR TWG teenage girl scene. Half the time you or Jurs votes/posts... all I can see is unbelievable bitch/spite undertones to the message. Stop thinking with revenge/spite and start using your f*cking head. That goes for Jurs too.

                      Guido - I honestly can't remember a damn thing you've said in your posts... flying under the radar, 10-4.

                      Jurs - started the whole thing with Alain day 1... definately makes me think human. Unless you have a history of asking a very similar type of question to Alain at the start of TWGs, regardless of your role... I'll have to verify that. For now, I have you at strong probability of human. But, you need to watch what you say... that convo that Alain posted makes you look like a fool. Your logic is way off. Stick to your original reasoning and nothing more. There is no need to dig further into it, as there WASN'T any deeper meaning when you asked it.

                      Kefit - One post... I forget what the hell it said. Oh yea... a vote for aperson with some form of reasoning, but also to get the ball rolling. Nothing since.

                      LD - This game feels.... different with LD not making 50 different votes and comments to every post that has been made. I'm going to have to double check... but, I have a strange feeling you've said remarkably little through this day... something that is SO NOT LD.

                      Matt - You are KING STUPID. Your comments in chat make me want to saw your head off with a rubber duck. Please, for the love of god, stop talking and making comments when you are so far out of your element. Stupid human or stupid wolf... I have no idea. Just stupid. King Stupid.

                      Mead - Lets call him... Captain Unoriginal. Because game in and game out, mead is a pawn. The wolves and blues have a chess game with mead to see who can capture him for their devilish uses. His bandwagon vote, I don't put much into it... as mead has no original ideas and just bandwagons onto everyone else, time and time again.

                      Neon - Again... similar to Kefit/Guido... has said very little, nothing has stood out... don't even remember who he voted for. Need more information to go on before being able to figure something out.

                      nForcer - was initally skeptical about me being who I said he was, giving some nonsense about me being on a suicide mission. Too amusing. Regardless.... again, few posts, little information. Not sure where the vote on him came from, as the basis for it was really weak and I don't think he's said enough to gain any suspicion... perhaps that is suspicious? Not compared to blah....

                      Spheroid - If matt is King Stupid... Spheroid is either Mr. Slick (for being a wolf and pretending to copy talisman's blunder) or Giant Douche... I have been defending him, because I feel he is much more likely GD than MS... I give him very little credit. Only interesting thing is how little he has defended himself.

                      Talisman - very likely human for his incorrect information post about the wolves getting their 5 choices, which was clearly changed due to a wonderful idea by yours truely. Not much else to say.

                      Tass - 12 foot TWG-penis. Daaaaaamn.

                      Tps - Goes back to the unmemorable category. Don't remember what he's said, if he's voted... nada. PS - his brother deserves to be castrated now so that he can not reproduce. Spawn of something that retarded can only mean disaster for our planet.

                      Whorli - my sexy woman... has said little in the forums, defended me in chat (<3), and from everything I can tell... is human. And, I've yet to be wrong about her in any game we've played together.

                      so, for now.... I'm going to vote LD. I'll give Alain the benefit of the doubt for not being THAT stupid (although I could see it happening by accident.)... and I'll lay of ap for the time being as well.
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • alainbryden
                        Seen your member
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 2873

                        #101
                        I waited a long time to decide, but mead gets it for his Spheroid persuit without there being any true conviction for Spheroid, especially after I posted the hypothetical situation and then Chardish made his vote, suspicious as it was.
                        ~NEIGH

                        Comment

                        • User6773

                          #102
                          "Suspicious as it was?" Care to explain yourself?

                          Comment

                          • alainbryden
                            Seen your member
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 2873

                            #103
                            Simple. I posted a long shot of a story about Spheroids post, which Tass summarised in his post, and I didn't consider it to be a very strong possibility, I just didn't put it past him. You swept in and seemed to take it fairly seriously though.
                            ~NEIGH

                            Comment

                            • GuidoHunter
                              is against custom titles
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 7371

                              #104
                              I've seen a lot of chat logs and forum posts, and two people stick out: LD and Tps. A lot of people in this game are proving extremely human in my eyes but these two are not on that list. I do, however, really want to vote for Flypie just so we can get rid of her, but I know that every time I feel this rage it's because she's acting normal (that is, human).

                              I really think LD's been acting off. He once told me that he becomes really disinterested with TWGs when he's just a regular human and his post frequency seems to support that, but I don't think I see disinterest in his posts. Seems to be more of wolfish uncertainty and not playing his normal human game.

                              I'm willing to give Tps some more time (although what was with that Flypie vote? Please see above that it's normal for her to pull crap like that) and check him out, so I'm placing my vote for lightdarkness.

                              --Guido


                              Originally posted by Grandiagod
                              Originally posted by Grandiagod
                              She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                              Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                              Comment

                              • blahblah18
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 1662

                                #105
                                ok here I am.. I'm in the comp lab, with my whole group watching me write this as i told them I had to quickly make a post on some forum haha...

                                ok i read the thread and feel that despite what tass said, that my top suspicion right now is with talisman I know this is a bit of a waste vote since no one else has voted him, and since im' not around to convince a plurality of people of my thought process. But I also don't like the convo with alain, and the vote from one to the other is a tactic that he's used before... I'm also fiarly suspicious of kefit, and those would be my top 3 choices if asked right now
                                but for now... postCount++

                                Comment

                                Working...