TWG XV - #twgxv (Humans Win. Huzzah.)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #286
    one more to insta.
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • whorlichan
      Tiny Plastic Meat
      • Apr 2004
      • 669

      #287
      Neon, I'm not really happy with you coming out of the blue like that to insta alain...but I do think he's still more suspicious than you.

      Back to alain; we can get rid of matt tomorrow if we're still all here.
      Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
      First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
      My lame LJ
      My friend Cassie's amazing photography

      Comment

      • alainbryden
        Seen your member
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2003
        • 2873

        #288
        *edit* nevermind. I lose. Fuckers.
        ~NEIGH

        Comment

        • User6773

          #289
          This is going to be the best postgame ever.

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #290
            <alainbryden> I swear, it's not me.
            <alainbryden> Not that saying such has helped anyone yet.
            <Kilgamayan> I just checked my transfer logs, and you were the one who attempted to send it to me in the first place.
            <blahblah18> And why didn't you try that before?
            <Kilgamayan> To build dramatic tension.
            <blahblah18> ...Moron.
            <alainbryden> Oh. Well, uh, shit.
            <whorlichan> Can we just get this over with?
            <Kilgamayan> Yeah, yeah. I'm tired. Cut me some slack.
            * Kilgamayan set mode: +b *!*@anon-476.sympatico.ca
            * alainbryden was kicked by Kilgamayan (Away with ye!)
            <Neonatrias> Are you going to unban those other people?
            <Kilgamayan> Too lazy.
            <Kilgamayan> Besides, I'm sure they deserve it.
            <nforcer06164> Why?
            <Kilgamayan> I dunno.

            ---

            And so ends the epic struggle. Humans win.

            Full role coverage will be in the postgame topic.
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #291
              Re: TWG 15: #twgxv (Humans Win. Huzzah.)

              Archived 5-9-2014 3:55 PM EST
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              Working...