TWG XV - #twgxv (Humans Win. Huzzah.)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flypie743
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2004
    • 3210

    #136
    Flypie, you should know better than to post a two line explaination for why you're voting for Alain. Instead of just stealing things away from someone else's post, why not come up with a paragraph or two of explaination of why you're voting for him and what you've observed. It isn't 1 minute before the deadline, you know. If anything, post a paragraph so that we know you've been paying attention. I understand you're sick, but you could have waited until tomorrow to vote so you could have drawn out a good examination of his actions.
    Why don't you tell that to whorli and chardish, too?

    You didn't really explain your vote in those paragraphs either. You were just talking about how you discovered his slip up which you already talked about yesterday. I think enough evidence is shown in the other posts and if everyone really feels the need for it to be repeated then I will repeat it all.

    IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

    Comment

    • whorlichan
      Tiny Plastic Meat
      • Apr 2004
      • 669

      #137
      Because, flypie, Chardish and I have previously posted more in-depth analyses of why we think he's a wolf. You've said nothing except "I won't be here," "im me when i'm here," and "jurs is a wolf lol" -- why shouldn't we demand more than that?
      Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
      First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
      My lame LJ
      My friend Cassie's amazing photography

      Comment

      • Kilgamayan
        Super Scooter Happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 6583

        #138
        Originally posted by aperson
        I passed go and I collected 200 dollars.

        Lol butts lol, punch her in the cunt.
        I think this challenges Qreepachu's death post as the best of all time.
        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #139
          Flypie, Jurs... even Whorli... how about, Ladies of TWG... enough with the bickering. Jurs... wait until tomorrow before you start gloating about being first to peg Alain on the slipup. I don't disagree with you, but damn will you feel retarded if he comes back human. I'm not going around bragging about pegging ap... lets win the game, then be happy we won and survived and as a team killed the wolves.

          Also... as is no surprise, LD was human. Hate to say it, and this wasn't my plan at the start, but LD was a sacrificial lamb.

          Lastly, Alain has 6 votes... at least let him get home and make a post before we insta him. We have plenty of time (48+ hours still) to kill him. 2 more for an insta... so, DON'T vote for him until he gets a chance to post.
          RIP

          Comment

          • flypie743
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2004
            • 3210

            #140
            Okay, since apparently all of you wanted the evidence repeated I will repeat it:

            1. Alain has shown a strong connection with aperson who was found out to be a wolf because he was seered last night.
            2. Aperson (a confirmed wolf) tried to get everyone to switch of Alain because he is a strong player. Since aperson turned out to be a wolf, he would want everyone to bandwagon onto Alain because he is a strong player. However, the only other reason why he wouldn't want everyone to bandwagon is because Alain is a fellow wolf.
            3. You can see that Aperson (confirmed wolf) and Alain were defending each other.
            4. Alain has not been as active, etc etc.
            5. Alain and Ap have not only been defending each other in the thread, but also in the chat on AIM.
            6. Aperson tried to swing votes to LD, and Alain decided to vote for LD, also out of self-preservation. This makes me think LD was human because if LD was a wolf I don't think both Alain and Ap (supposing that Alain is a wolf) would vote off one of their wolves on Day 1.

            So, my vote stands for Alain.

            IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

            Comment

            • flypie743
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2004
              • 3210

              #141
              Originally posted by Tass
              Lastly, Alain has 6 votes... at least let him get home and make a post before we insta him. We have plenty of time (48+ hours still) to kill him. 2 more for an insta... so, DON'T vote for him until he gets a chance to post.
              Originally posted by Kilga
              There are 16 of you left, so 9 votes is an instalynch.
              If he has 6 votes then there needs to be 3 more for an insta. :P

              IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #142
                Originally posted by kilgamayan
                there are 15 of you left, so 8 votes is now the instalynch mark instead of 9.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #143
                  beat me to it Talisman.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • JurseyRider734
                    lil j the bad b-word
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 7507

                    #144
                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    Flypie, Jurs... even Whorli... how about, Ladies of TWG... enough with the bickering. Jurs... wait until tomorrow before you start gloating about being first to peg Alain on the slipup. I don't disagree with you, but damn will you feel retarded if he comes back human. I'm not going around bragging about pegging ap... lets win the game, then be happy we won and survived and as a team killed the wolves.

                    Yes, but if he does show up wolf, I will feel special.

                    Hopefully he does
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                    Comment

                    • flypie743
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 3210

                      #145
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      Originally posted by kilgamayan
                      there are 15 of you left, so 8 votes is now the instalynch mark instead of 9.
                      K, gotcha.

                      IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                      Comment

                      • alainbryden
                        Seen your member
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 2873

                        #146
                        NEIGH006: Tass what the fuck are you doing
                        NEIGH006: I have nothing to do with aperson
                        TasselFoot: i gave you time to defend yourself.
                        NEIGH006: why the fuck are you associating him with me and getting me lynched?
                        NEIGH006: I JUST GOT BACK
                        NEIGH006: don't give me that bullshit
                        TasselFoot: exactly. you could have easily been lynched.
                        NEIGH006: you're about to make the same dumbass mistake you made with ld
                        TasselFoot: you've been "associated" with him because you two were up each others asses yesterday.
                        TasselFoot: i saw it clear as day then.
                        TasselFoot: i was the first to vote ld. y'all followed.
                        NEIGH006: you pushed me to it
                        NEIGH006: I told you straight up I didn't want to follow
                        TasselFoot: you didn't have to
                        NEIGH006: If I were a wolf I wouldn't have considered it at all
                        NEIGH006: because either way ld or someone else was going to die
                        NEIGH006: and I wouldn't care
                        TasselFoot: i didn't once tell you to vote ld.
                        NEIGH006: you didn't tell me to
                        NEIGH006: you told me I shouldnt vote mead
                        NEIGH006: don't give me your bullshit twist of words
                        NEIGH006: you pressured me to vote mead
                        TasselFoot: they aren't the same thing.
                        NEIGH006: *ld
                        NEIGH006: fuck
                        NEIGH006: give it up, you're an ass and you're doing exactly what I said
                        TasselFoot: all i said is that i thought mead was a bad choice, and why.
                        TasselFoot: that is it.
                        NEIGH006: you're killing every power player except yourself
                        NEIGH006: you said LD was a better choice
                        TasselFoot: that isn't my intention. just happens that they're who i've seen to be the best choices.
                        TasselFoot: probably... because i thought he was.
                        NEIGH006: well then you aren't even smart enough to see for yourself what you're doing.
                        TasselFoot: i see exactly what is happening.
                        TasselFoot: and if all 4 wolves are power players? if you're one of them? and you're whole goal is to get me to doubt that notion?
                        NEIGH006: oh fuck that shit
                        NEIGH006: go ahead
                        NEIGH006: vote off all the power players
                        NEIGH006: see how long you last
                        NEIGH006: you fail at statistics
                        NEIGH006: you fail at reasoning
                        NEIGH006: you fail at this game
                        TasselFoot: upset much?
                        NEIGH006: and yes I'm pissed

                        I have nothing to justify that I haven't already justified a million times.

                        Don't be idiots. mead1
                        ~NEIGH

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #147
                          You conveniently ignored the fact that ap, a wolf, was trying to save you.

                          Comment

                          • alainbryden
                            Seen your member
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 2873

                            #148
                            FLYPIE I HAVE BEEN THE SECOND MOST ACTIVE PERSON IN THE THREAD.

                            I DID NOT VOTE OUT OF SELF PRESERVATION, TASS LED ME TO VOTE FOR LD.

                            I VOTED FOR LD BEFORE APERSON EVEN CONSIDERED IT.

                            I WAS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH APERSON.

                            All your points are bullshit.

                            Even Aperson gave me the same idiocy about my suggestion the rest of you did:

                            NEIGH006: sup
                            Phonem Recursive: hey
                            NEIGH006: tell me
                            Phonem Recursive: tell what?
                            NEIGH006: why are people reading into my idea like idiots?
                            Phonem Recursive: Because it's TWG and half the people that play are idiots.
                            Phonem Recursive: If you post a good idea that could be misconstrued, you've pretty much fucked yourself
                            NEIGH006: of having a group meeting to vote
                            NEIGH006: does that make you one?
                            NEIGH006: you didn't read into it right
                            NEIGH006: that's for sure
                            NEIGH006: "Group voting disguises motives because it lumps all the votes together and removes the 1 or 2 vote outliers that become important when you look at voting records in later stages of the game. I figured Alain would be smarter than to recommend something like this."
                            NEIGH006: no duh it lets wolves slip in votes
                            NEIGH006: it let's wolves push for a bandwagon
                            Phonem Recursive: so then how do you prod the wolves out
                            NEIGH006: NEIGH006: no duh it lets wolves slip in votes
                            NEIGH006: it let's wolves push for a bandwagon
                            Phonem Recursive: Oh so you let them get aggressive then catch them in the process
                            NEIGH006: I didn't plan on letting them get away with it
                            NEIGH006: obviously
                            NEIGH006: you read what they do
                            NEIGH006: you convict
                            Phonem Recursive: Right
                            NEIGH006: how else do you find the wolves?
                            NEIGH006: but no
                            NEIGH006: I'm a wolf
                            NEIGH006: for suggesting it
                            Phonem Recursive: you need to make the reason obvious then
                            NEIGH006: you have to look past your noses
                            NEIGH006: this is something that wolves should miss
                            Phonem Recursive: yeah
                            NEIGH006: but humans should get
                            Phonem Recursive: what are you implying there?
                            NEIGH006: that everyone but me is a wolf :/
                            Phonem Recursive: heh
                            NEIGH006: I guess I didn't hint at my purpose enough
                            NEIGH006: anyways, there's still time to have one
                            NEIGH006: I'll try to sort one out
                            Phonem Recursive: True, we need to get this shit under way
                            NEIGH006: talk to some people
                            Phonem Recursive: yeah but what if we make the idea too clear to a wolf?
                            NEIGH006: what if you're a wolf?
                            Phonem Recursive: We gotta make sure they fall for the trap or it's worthless
                            NEIGH006: yeah well
                            Phonem Recursive: Then you go back to the shitty voting order we have right now and you, me, or spheroid are probably under the chopping block
                            NEIGH006: I'll take my chances letting you and guido in on it
                            Phonem Recursive: k
                            Phonem Recursive: I'll tell you now though, I'm not a wolf
                            NEIGH006: I told guido my intention too
                            Phonem Recursive: I'm nothing special, but I'm definitely not a wolf
                            Phonem Recursive: ahh good
                            NEIGH006: yeah well, I didn't figure
                            NEIGH006: plus you're active enough you might get this and try to get it going
                            Phonem Recursive: I figured I'd look suspicious since I'm dead in the middle of the MW pool
                            NEIGH006: yeah well, every power player now looks suspicious
                            NEIGH006: except tass
                            NEIGH006: by some miracle
                            Phonem Recursive: yeah
                            NEIGH006: what else is new
                            Phonem Recursive: of course
                            ~NEIGH

                            Comment

                            • flypie743
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 3210

                              #149
                              Alain, please tell me why aperson (a confirmed wolf) would try to save you? Especially you, being a strong player in this game. It's is highly unlikely. If a wolf can get a power player lynched on the 1st day, then they will.

                              IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                              Comment

                              • alainbryden
                                Seen your member
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 2873

                                #150
                                And in case you wanted more smoke cleared from your ass Tass, I defended 8 people yesterday, and yes, aperson was one of them.
                                ~NEIGH

                                Comment

                                Working...