TWG XV - #twgxv (Humans Win. Huzzah.)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alainbryden
    Seen your member
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2003
    • 2873

    #151
    Originally posted by Jursey
    him desperately trying to come up with explainations why he's not a wolf all point to him being guilty.
    What kind a bullshit excuse for a misleading statement is that crap. I wasn't struggling desperately for anything. I was telling the truth and you were stubbornly and stupidly ignoring everything I said, everytime I said it. I said the same thing every time. I was thinking of the last game when you said that, it's clear to anyone who's actually read the conversation, and you've been stretching that one piece of bullshit further than it's humanly possible to take it. Give up on the idiot theory.
    ~NEIGH

    Comment

    • alainbryden
      Seen your member
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2003
      • 2873

      #152
      Originally posted by whorlichan
      Chardish and I have previously posted more in-depth analyses of why we think he's a wolf.
      And I've allready argued your points countless times in chat, and in the thread, and you still act as if their integrity is unchanged without so much as responding to my defence.
      ~NEIGH

      Comment

      • alainbryden
        Seen your member
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2003
        • 2873

        #153
        Originally posted by Flypie
        Alain, please tell me why aperson (a confirmed wolf) would try to save you? Especially you, being a strong player in this game. It's is highly unlikely. If a wolf can get a power player lynched on the 1st day, then they will.
        to build credibility.

        edit
        or to take me down in the event he was figured out? It's not that hard to understand it in more than just the ways that makes me appear to be a wolf allison.
        ~NEIGH

        Comment

        • alainbryden
          Seen your member
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2003
          • 2873

          #154
          Look, I'm analysing myself, and I notice things that make you all look completely ignorant. You can't even suggest I've been acting like a wolf. The past 3 games or 4 or 5 I have no clue, I have been a wolf.
          -I have been quiet.
          -I have been inactive.
          -I have been short in defending people.
          -I have been manipulative.
          -I have been avoiding conversations with people.
          -I have been skipping chat meetings.
          -I have been voting people with shifty evidence and making half-assed attempts to justify it.
          When I am a wolf, I play like shit, and it gets noticed.

          -When was the last time I posted a summary of all the people I had opinions of in the game, like I did this one? When I was human.
          -When was the last time I kept a TWG voting guide, so that I could analyse the voting and posting patterns of people? When I was human.
          -When was the last time I haven't givin up when I was so close to death? When I was human.
          -I have been the second most active person in the game, in spite of the fact that I probably get less internet time then any of you.
          -I have been posting the guide.
          -I have been making multiple person analyses.
          -I have been striving to vote only when I felt it was fully justified.
          -I've been having countless aim conversations with Eva, Tasselfoot, aperson, Talisman TWG Chat, talking with whorlichan, spheroid, matt, anyone who I could to read into them and also to explain myself clearly.

          How can you all be so ignorant to the facts and only do what is obviously so simple: killing all the players that you are afraid are better than you.
          ~NEIGH

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #155
            Guys... would someone mind doing research for me? TWG6, 8, and 12 are games in which Alain was human/blue and lost. TWG 5, 10, 13, 14 are games in which Alain was a wolf and lost.

            Could someone please compare how he reacted when lynched in those games?

            Lynched on day 3 in TWG6. Only human game where he has been lynched.
            Lynched day 3 in TWG5... this was the game he was a fake seer to me/ld. He gave up, but vowed never to do that again.
            TWG10... devil, lost at the end of the game after playing well all game. Wasn't lynched.
            TWG13... he killed himself on night 2.
            TWG14... he was toast because of my PMs, but I can't remember how he reacted, as I was already dead.
            RIP

            Comment

            • alainbryden
              Seen your member
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2003
              • 2873

              #156
              Since I'm the one fighting for my life, I assume I'm the only one that will do it. I suggest you all do as well so that you don't assume my recount is bias.
              ~NEIGH

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #157
                If you are a wolf, and you're trying to save your ass, you'll leave shit out so that you'll make yourself look human. Better let someone else do it.
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #158
                  This is interesting, actually. That convo with ap would have to be well-faked if they are indeed connected. It still leaves me to wonder why ap defended you and why he didn't vote for you. It could be possible that he didn't want to vote for you in order to not to look wolfy, as in looking like "the guy who put the experienced player back up on the chopping block." I need to think about this some more.

                  editted for grammar

                  Comment

                  • nforcer06164
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2003
                    • 4772

                    #159
                    Alain, I would defend you if I thought think the whole ap/Alain defense thing was not suspicious, but to put it bluntly, it is. I have learned from the past, however, that such fierce defenses don't always mean an association of some sorts. Yet, I'm not going to say that that is definitely the case this time, or any time, for that matter. The conversation you had with ap would be your only saving grace at this point (I don't think anyone really took time to read it), but I wouldn't completely rule out the fact that the conversation was staged or conjured. Because I have mixed feelings on the whole thing, I'm holding off a vote on you. You are my top choice at the moment, though.

                    On a side note: tomorrow is the climax of this issue I've been going through. Whether I will have an opportunity to post, or if I will even feel like it, all depends on exactly what happens. I'll put my best effort into trying to make a vote before the day ends, though.

                    PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                    Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                    Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                    Originally posted by Squeek
                    My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #160
                      TWG 6: Alain's responses to his bandwagon of votes:

                      Honestly, look back at what I've done and said. There's no way I could have said any of those things if I were a wolf. No one in hell would risk it. We all saw where the fake seer bit got me last came. Also, there's nothing in tps' post to make me think he's human, He still ahs that strange, circular reasoning, and weak point against his post.
                      Shi!, well, as of right now, Omegantros is the best choice because he has made 0 posts since the last game, has way too much evidence riding against him, and after the way this game has been played so far, a wolf probably figures the best way to win is to say nothing at all and be overlooked. We can't affort to risk letting people sit on the sidelines, but I'm coming back for you tps.
                      Quite calm, not overracting or cursing off anyone. Is a human this game.

                      As in TWG 5, he was lynched on Day 3 as well:

                      I lose
                      Obvious response, he was caught faking seer. Nothing to argue about.


                      There's not really much to go on, considering all the times that alain lost he was wolfed or was lynched with a rather calm argument. He hasn't been a wolf and had to argue about it. He could be act either way and his role probably wouldn't be able to be told on how he reacted to his votes.
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #161
                        To add to that, in 14 he never really defended himself that strongly when it was his turn on the chopping block, but he did fight hard for guido two days prior to that.

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #162
                          I looked at all of them, nothing really stood out. This is the first time alain's been a wolf and doesn't have the whole fake seer thing against him. The only time he's had to fight against a ton of votes for an instalynch was when he was human, and acted calmly. Best bet is this is how alain acts when he's a wolf, unless he's changed the way he responds to things. One way or another, he's definitely scrambling to save himself and his only defense is that i'm too ignorant to believe that he's not lying to me. I'm not going for it, my vote remains.
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • alainbryden
                            Seen your member
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 2873

                            #163
                            TWG5

                            Originally posted by conversation after I was pinned for pulling fake seer.
                            NEIGH006: Tass , no hard feelings
                            NEIGH006: it was good
                            TasselFoot: it was good... until you killed blahblah.
                            NEIGH006: I didn't know who the seer was obviously, so it was random bad luck
                            TasselFoot: yup. so who else was in on it?
                            NEIGH006: ; ) like I'm telling you who I worked with
                            TWG6
                            Originally posted by human
                            Honestly, look back at what I've done and said. There's no way I could have said any of those things if I were a wolf. No one in hell would risk it. We all saw where the fake seer bit got me last came. Also, there's nothing in tps' post to make me think he's human, He still ahs that strange, circular reasoning, and weak point against his post.
                            At this point I had only 3 votes, tied with omeganitros, then before I could say anything else I was instalynched. Very different.

                            Nice try Eva, but you're dumb selective posting won't work on me. You do it enough anyways. I'm sure everyone's used to what you say being completely wrong.
                            TWGXII
                            As I said blah, my personal statement saying that I hope I get wolfed had nothing to do with the game and I understand that the statement cannot follow, therefore you should not be basing your suspicion on it. You, infact, did not make it clear to me how you that statement was such a fundamental part of your suspicion, just that it was in and of itself an off thing to say and I agree. In addition to this, I do not say nothing in my post. I say plenty, and plenty valid. If there is going to be someone like you finding every hint of misbehaviour in anyone, I at least balance it by giving plausible excuses for the most possible misconceptions, thus clearing a few names and adding a bit more order to the dissaray of mistrust.
                            note calm. Then at risk of being lynched the next day, I risked killing myself and died.

                            TWG XIV
                            Originally posted by wolf
                            It seems this has all been planned several days back.

                            Guido first, now I am lynched without consideration of my circumstance.
                            I guess my strategy from the beginning cornered me for the finish.
                            Veritably, I didn’t even think people would let me live this long.
                            Even though I think me saving Guido was a move that seems human, more than wolf.

                            Ultimately, I made some important points that apply outside of this game too.
                            Personally, although Alain lost, I think he won a bit too
                            All other games I wasn't at risk of lynch as a human or wolf at any point.
                            ~NEIGH

                            Comment

                            • alainbryden
                              Seen your member
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 2873

                              #164
                              I'm posting this because in this conversation with Whorli, I am all too concerned by the way she does not feel the need to justify her vote. I know nothing, if she's blue and in on the alliance or something and thinks she therefore has immunity to caring about the game, but I take such ambiguity in conviction wolfish, It's absolutely classic, and never changes. Whorli takes my vote, and poses, in my eyes, the alternative that so many people are lazy to find, even if they no longer think voting me is the best option. I certainly hope that after my efforts, my justification has been understood.

                              I've started using time stamps because the speed of response makes all the difference in a conversation.

                              NEIGH006 (11:07:51 PM): are you there?
                              Auto response from WhorliChan (11:07:52 PM): i love my mishpucha

                              WhorliChan (11:07:58 PM): sort of
                              WhorliChan (11:08:00 PM): what's up?
                              NEIGH006 (11:08:03 PM): Well
                              NEIGH006 (11:08:13 PM): Other than Eva, you have the most contempt for me in TWG
                              WhorliChan (11:08:21 PM): i have no contempt for you
                              NEIGH006 (11:08:24 PM): and I want to ease your suspitions
                              WhorliChan (11:08:27 PM): i just think you are very very suspicious
                              NEIGH006 (11:08:30 PM): I used the wrong workd
                              NEIGH006 (11:08:32 PM): *word
                              NEIGH006 (11:08:48 PM): you have the most conviction against me then
                              NEIGH006 (11:09:01 PM): Eva doesn't have anything but spite really
                              WhorliChan (11:09:06 PM): ok, because i am at this point convinced that you are wolfenstein.
                              NEIGH006 (11:09:19 PM): how come?
                              WhorliChan (11:10:07 PM): fishy fishy! you and aperson seem to be so chummy (and i've seen your rebuttals to this, so don't start) and we know he was a wolf
                              NEIGH006 (11:10:09 PM): sorry if I just invited you to a chat
                              WhorliChan (11:10:22 PM): for 14? wtf, mate
                              NEIGH006 (11:10:31 PM): yeah, I put the wrong one
                              WhorliChan (11:10:47 PM): you're not acting like yourself, as you have seemed to act in other games
                              WhorliChan (11:10:58 PM): i mean, what do you want me to say, really? call it a hansian gut instinct.
                              NEIGH006 (11:11:12 PM): in other games I have been a wolf
                              NEIGH006 (11:11:17 PM): how can you say I'm not acting like myself
                              NEIGH006 (11:11:26 PM): and I can't deny that I seemed very close to ap
                              WhorliChan (11:11:39 PM): so you're saying you're acting like yourself, which is a wolf?
                              NEIGH006 (11:11:40 PM): I talked to him alot, because he required me to justify myself to him
                              NEIGH006 (11:11:52 PM): I'm saying I'm acting like I used to act
                              NEIGH006 (11:11:56 PM): when I was a human
                              NEIGH006 (11:12:05 PM): I outlined my behaviour in this game
                              NEIGH006 (11:12:08 PM): relative to past games
                              NEIGH006 (11:13:40 PM): gut instincts are usually based on your subconscious picking up on cues that you can't consciously place.
                              NEIGH006 (11:13:58 PM): but even your subconscious can misinterpret things
                              NEIGH006 (11:14:13 PM): Hans is different, he get's feelings before the game even starts
                              WhorliChan (11:16:07 PM): hans is speshul
                              WhorliChan (11:16:15 PM): i'm not going to change my vote tonight
                              WhorliChan (11:16:21 PM): and you're highly likely to get insta'd
                              NEIGH006 (11:16:27 PM): yeah no kidding
                              NEIGH006 (11:16:39 PM): and I don't want to die because people are to lazy to look for a better target
                              WhorliChan (11:17:08 PM): i'm not lazy. i believe in my convictions
                              WhorliChan (11:17:13 PM): and now it's family time again...
                              WhorliChan (11:17:18 PM): good night
                              NEIGH006 (11:17:26 PM): I would appreciate the chance to discuss your convictions
                              NEIGH006 (11:17:31 PM): rather than your certainty of them
                              NEIGH006 (11:17:35 PM): the reasons behind them
                              WhorliChan (11:17:37 PM): ok. i should be back before midnight.
                              WhorliChan (11:17:42 PM): pst, that is
                              NEIGH006 (11:17:53 PM): I have to go in 45 minutes
                              WhorliChan (11:17:59 PM): i have to go NOW
                              NEIGH006 (11:18:07 PM): allright, don't worry about it Orli
                              WhorliChan (11:18:11 PM): so, continue im'ing if you think you can convince me
                              WhorliChan (11:18:16 PM): i'll read it when i get back
                              NEIGH006 (11:18:36 PM): Everything I had to say in my defense is in the thread.
                              NEIGH006 (11:18:41 PM): I've answer every question posed there
                              NEIGH006 (11:18:52 PM): and it seems most of what you're still questioning is answered there
                              NEIGH006 (11:19:03 PM): everything except who would be a better alternative.
                              ~NEIGH

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #165
                                Originally posted by alainbryden

                                Nice try Eva, but you're dumb selective posting won't work on me. You do it enough anyways. I'm sure everyone's used to what you say being completely wrong.

                                Nice try, Alain, but I posted the two things you said after all the votes got on you. In no way did I select what I saw or did I not post anything that you didn't say after getting your votes placed on you in those two TWGs. Next time go and read it and see where I got it from before you start being an antagonist, wolf.
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...