TWG XV - #twgxv (Humans Win. Huzzah.)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • User6773

    #166
    Your vindictive posting is really starting to bother me, Jurs. Almost half the game (myself included) is already convinced Alain is a wolf, yet you continue to assault him over and over again with selective evidence.

    Most people in TWG try to examine both sides of every issue and throw out possibilities for consideration, but you're zealously fighting this like it's the only plausible scenario.

    I'm waiting for tonight's psychic report. If Alain comes back human, I am casting my vote for you, Jurs, come day 3. Mark my words.

    Comment

    • alainbryden
      Seen your member
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2003
      • 2873

      #167
      Woah, fuck that, I don't plan on dying Chardish, thanks.
      ~NEIGH

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #168
        I have no proof alain is a wolf, chardish, but Tass and I both are pretty sure he is one. So because Tass is persuing Alain so much as well, are you going to vote for him too, even though he's the vigilante? If alain comes back human, he is just as guilty as me. Hopefully my instincts and observations are correct and alain comes back wolf, have fun with that one, chardish. You seem to be having hard feelings on me from taking a joke so seriously, even though I said I was kidding after hitting enter a few times. The only reason i'm attacking alain is because he's attacking me. I went to all of the TWGs and posted what he said in response to his votes he had, and now he's telling me i'm being selective about what I posted, when I remember not seeing anything else of him arguing about his votes. You say you're looking at both sides of the story, chardish, but you seem to be going against your own advice in this situation.
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #169
          In case you didn't see this, Chardish:



          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          Guys... would someone mind doing research for me? TWG6, 8, and 12 are games in which Alain was human/blue and lost. TWG 5, 10, 13, 14 are games in which Alain was a wolf and lost.

          Could someone please compare how he reacted when lynched in those games?

          Lynched on day 3 in TWG6. Only human game where he has been lynched.
          Lynched day 3 in TWG5... this was the game he was a fake seer to me/ld. He gave up, but vowed never to do that again.
          TWG10... devil, lost at the end of the game after playing well all game. Wasn't lynched.
          TWG13... he killed himself on night 2.
          TWG14... he was toast because of my PMs, but I can't remember how he reacted, as I was already dead.

          I did what he asked, I wouldn't have, but I didn't think alain should be doing it for himself or he would try to select out things that would make himself look more human. Did you even read Tass's request for this? If it wasn't for Tass asking for someone to do this, I wouldn't have said anything at all.
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • alainbryden
            Seen your member
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2003
            • 2873

            #170
            No eva you didn't. You did exactly what I said you did. You took something I said, and you put it out of context to twist it into your own screwed up meaning.


            I said exactly what happened. I was tied, under no danger, so I was calm.


            Originally posted by Jursey
            Alain, but I posted the two things you said after all the votes got on you.
            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...1022&start=200
            Originally posted by lighdarkness
            Omeganitros (3) - Eyespew, Afrobean, Alain
            Alain (3) - Kefit, Tps, Cypher
            87x (1) - Phantom Vote
            I wasn't back after that point, and was instalynched without retaliation.



            Oops I was right.





            By the way Eva,
            Originally posted by JurseyRider
            I went to all of the TWGs and posted what he said in response to his votes he had, and now he's telling me i'm being selective about what I posted
            if you posted everything I said in response to votes, why did you miss the 3 things I subsequently posted eh? Maybe you just missed them by accident? Or maybe they were only exactly what disproved your thinking.
            ~NEIGH

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #171
              Alain and Jurs both..... stfu. You're confusing everyone more than helping. And Jurs... I'm not nearly as convinced as you. I'm going to go so far as to change my vote, do make sure Alain isn't insta'd before I can do some serious research tomorrow.

              blah, purely to get it off Alain. He's back to 5, 3 away from insta. Frankly, I'm seeing Alain act differently... but, Alain is the one guy whose "normal" is wolf. And, actually... in TWG12, Alain was pretty close to being lynched (I believe) on day 2 or so. He was later wolfed by me, but I'm pretty sure he went ballistic like he's doing now... Again, research will come tomorrow.

              For now, let us rest folks... or those who are remaining MORE than quiet.... perhaps you could post a little? Blah, Kefit, Matt, nForcer, TPS, Mead, Neon... even Flypie, Guido, Chardish, and Whorli. Damn. That is SAD... that 4 of the players are doing ALL of the talking.... If the opinions of Alain, Jurs, Tass, and Talisman are the only ones being heard... we're in deep shit.
              RIP

              Comment

              • whorlichan
                Tiny Plastic Meat
                • Apr 2004
                • 669

                #172
                Alain--Jurs isn't the only one who's being vindictive. You just want me to vote for anyone other than you, when I've already made it clear why I think you are a wolf. I told you in the convo that you posted that I wouldn't change my vote tonight, and you posting the convo is not going to make a difference. In fact, since I didn't see anything in there that would be of any help to anyone, much less be a reason to vote for me, I think you're making it worse for yourself.

                This is the SECOND time you're voting for me out of spite, btw. Last time was last game we played together. Why are you so against me?
                Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                My lame LJ
                My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                Comment

                • mead1
                  Cerebellumberjack
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 3960

                  #173
                  Sorry I haven't been posting all that much, SOL time here, and homework and study guides abound. On this whole matter of Jurs/Alain I see Jurs as the most suspicious. I am a bit afraid to express my opinions on this matter more thoroughly, as he might end up a wolf and everyone would be like "liek mead defended hem!lol!!11", but I honestly think that alain is human. I just got done reading all of this, and it just seems a little ridiculous. All of this seemed to stem from a convo Jurs posted where Alain made an obvious mistake in his words. He has already explained why he did that, and any one of us could have done the same. As to ap defending him, ap is smart. I mean, I am sure he could see that as a wolf, alain would be one heck of an ally. Them defencing each other is a nice coincidence, but it doesn't really equate to damnable evidence. I feel far more suspicious of Jurs for piling on layer after layer of poorly put together evidence. If I was going to vote alain, I would do so based on defense of ap, not the almost entirely irrelevant "evidence" you posted.

                  Ultimately, I have one thing you all need to look at, and look at well:

                  Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                  I have no proof alain is a wolf
                  I rest my case...

                  Comment

                  • flypie743
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 3210

                    #174
                    I will also read some past TWGs and see what I come across. But, right now it's off to school.

                    IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                    Comment

                    • alainbryden
                      Seen your member
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 2873

                      #175
                      Orli, I'm sorry, it's not you in particular, ask Tass, if anyone does anything in the game I dissagree with I seem very spiteful. Therefore he gets alot of spite from me. I mean nothing by it.

                      I know that it's not enough for me to defend myself, and people want me to also find a reasonable alternative for their vote, but it's not that simple to do. I still don't consider it a vote out of spite. My reasons for voting you are very wrote. You had a vote, and seemed, to me, very unconcerned as to whether or not it remained justifiable, you were just at ease that you'd made one.

                      Tass, if you have the logs from chat that night, I would appreaciate if you sent them to me. I would like to publicly sort out where I feel I was influenced by you to switch over to LD. We have very different opinions of this.
                      ~NEIGH

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #176
                        Alright, I think there might be something rotten in the state of Denmark. Tonight when I get home I'm going to take a close look at the game from the perspective that alain is human and see if anything adds up. The connection between him and ap has been made alot more tenuous by that convo he posted, assuming he didn't fake it.

                        Also, where the fuck is everyone? Tass is right... four people doing the talking isn't going to work.

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #177
                          *** xTrialandErrorx has left the chat.
                          neigh006: I said it wasn't sweeping in
                          TasselFoot: oh
                          neigh006: and I didn't know he voted
                          TasselFoot: i'm not pushing it, am i?
                          neigh006: no
                          neigh006: not in the forums
                          TasselFoot: ld, alain, ap... any of you 3, don't care that much if you get lynched. you all have some level of suspicion in my book greater than anyone else
                          Phonem Recursive: why ld?
                          neigh006: well gee
                          neigh006: Tass I have to go to bed like now
                          neigh006: tell me what you think is wrong
                          TasselFoot: night.
                          TasselFoot: i just see mead being mead.
                          TasselFoot: so him being himself isn't suspicious
                          neigh006: I see mead being mead as a wolf
                          TasselFoot: no way. because if i were a wolf with him and he comes to me "should i bandwagon onto spheroid?"
                          TasselFoot: i'd be like "fuck no. why would we want to kill a weak ass human"?
                          TasselFoot: IF alain or ap are human, why would a wolf bandwagon onto an idiot hunam instead of a smart one.
                          TasselFoot: makes no sense
                          Phonem Recursive: I agree with Tass
                          Phonem Recursive: mead should have jumped onto me or alain
                          Phonem Recursive: not spheroid
                          neigh006: maybe the other wolves have allready bandwagonned on me
                          neigh006: they don't want to look together
                          TasselFoot: then he should have random voted
                          TasselFoot: which he does alot also
                          neigh006: he never does
                          neigh006: he always bandwagons
                          neigh006: when he can
                          TasselFoot: that situation... absolutely no reason whatsoever to bandwagon onto spheroid
                          TasselFoot: assuming he is a wolf and spheroid is human
                          TasselFoot: as a wolf, he makes no decision himself, so whichever smart wolf gave him the go ahead.... it just makes no sense.
                          neigh006: so you're saying as a wolf he should be expected to be smarter than as a human?
                          Phonem Recursive: You know though, LD is seeming very off to me
                          neigh006: so as soon as he starts playing well he's a wolf/
                          TasselFoot: yes alain, as he has others helping him
                          neigh006: umm
                          neigh006: blah just posted
                          TasselFoot: i know
                          Phonem Recursive: holy shits.
                          TasselFoot: i forced him to post
                          TasselFoot: yelled at him on AIM
                          TasselFoot: so ap and spheroid are left to vote
                          Phonem Recursive: I'm thinking right now
                          Phonem Recursive: Alain or LD
                          TasselFoot: what is the voting at?
                          neigh006: and the vote from one to the other is a tactic that he's used before...
                          neigh006: wtf is that?
                          neigh006: it makes no sence
                          neigh006: I have no clue what tactic he's talking about, and whatever it is, I don't see anything that resembles it here
                          TasselFoot: i have no idea. blah is completely stressed out.
                          neigh006: by does everyone smoke bullshit
                          neigh006: yeah, okay
                          TasselFoot: give him til tomorrow, he'll be better.
                          neigh006: understandable
                          TasselFoot: alain... whats the votes at?
                          TasselFoot: or kilga
                          neigh006: ld, aperson, alainbryden, aperson, Spheroid all tied with 2 votes
                          neigh006: oh and mead
                          neigh006: oh and flypie
                          Phonem Recursive: I'm tied with myself
                          Phonem Recursive: zany
                          neigh006: yeah well
                          neigh006: so, 6 people tied
                          neigh006: exactly what we wanted right?
                          Phonem Recursive: I'll change that with my vote
                          Phonem Recursive: I'm just thinking
                          neigh006: aperson, is the wolf that gets to decide who dies
                          Phonem Recursive: yeah, right
                          neigh006: weak
                          TasselFoot: well alain... if ap votes you, you can change your vote to knife in the box
                          neigh006: oh umm
                          neigh006: I love you aperson
                          Phonem Recursive: I know
                          neigh006: actually
                          Phonem Recursive: I kind of want to vote for alain
                          neigh006: I don't want to be a hardass
                          Phonem Recursive: but I know that I risk my death by doing this
                          neigh006: and tass has a really good point with ld
                          Phonem Recursive: I know
                          Phonem Recursive: You're convincing me you wolfy fucker
                          neigh006: haha
                          neigh006: no I mean
                          neigh006: I think I'm changing my vote
                          Phonem Recursive: It's you or LD
                          neigh006: how about you vote for yourself you ass
                          neigh006: you don't even have a reason for voting me
                          neigh006: I'm changing my vote to ap
                          Phonem Recursive: This is just fantastic
                          Phonem Recursive: day 1 orgy of votes
                          TasselFoot: heh
                          TasselFoot: this is amusing to watch
                          Phonem Recursive: LD gets my vote, I won't put myself in a knife in the box situation
                          TasselFoot: alain could though
                          neigh006: umm
                          neigh006: (Link: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=399230#399230)
                          Phonem Recursive: He didn't
                          Phonem Recursive: LD is the overwhelming favorite it seems
                          Phonem Recursive: Glad to know you still have a little bit of sense left Tass
                          Phonem Recursive: Alain*
                          TasselFoot: unless i'm a douche myself and you two are both wolves playing me.
                          Phonem Recursive: whatever
                          Phonem Recursive: You're not just a douche, you're a giant douche
                          TasselFoot: mmmm
                          neigh006: king douche
                          *** spheroiddice has joined the chat.
                          neigh006: yes
                          neigh006: about time
                          neigh006: spheroid, 30 minutes to not have a phantom
                          TasselFoot: you better vote...
                          neigh006: go
                          spheroiddice: I'm just unsure of who to vote for
                          Phonem Recursive: wtf
                          Phonem Recursive: I just logged out for no reason
                          spheroiddice: alain, you said in your post that Tass does have a point with ld?
                          neigh006: yes
                          Phonem Recursive: He does
                          neigh006: in that he hasn't done his usual random voting
                          neigh006: and random picking fights
                          Phonem Recursive: no, it's not the rand voting
                          neigh006: interjections
                          Phonem Recursive: that doesn't mean much
                          neigh006: he's done nothing
                          Phonem Recursive: LD is acting entirely different and purposely avoding TWG, something that I haven't seen him do when I played with him
                          neigh006: how many games has he been a wolf?
                          neigh006: man that looks really really bad
                          TasselFoot: 2
                          neigh006: all of us picking up on ld after what tass said
                          Phonem Recursive: I know, but still
                          TasselFoot: 2/9... the first he got kicked out and banned, he 2nd was the 2-team game
                          neigh006: yeah
                          Phonem Recursive: I was talking to him all the time in the 2 man game
                          Phonem Recursive: I was a wolf on the other team
                          neigh006: you're an ass ap
                          neigh006: you didn't say why you're even suspicious of me
                          Phonem Recursive: Alright
                          neigh006: your vote looks alot like a bandwagon
                          Phonem Recursive: jurs has a point dude
                          neigh006: no she doesn't
                          Phonem Recursive: Oh you'd rather me switch to you
                          neigh006: I explained a million time
                          neigh006: shy it makes no sense
                          neigh006: *why
                          Phonem Recursive: I almost blurted my role to someone in a previous game cause I didn't know they were in
                          Phonem Recursive: Unless I'm not getting the full story I see it as a possibility
                          neigh006: Yeah well I'm not a douche
                          neigh006: spheroid
                          neigh006: are you posting or should I post my chart?
                          spheroiddice: I'll post soon
                          neigh006: Tass
                          neigh006: this looks like a repeast of last game
                          neigh006: don't you think we're jumping ld
                          neigh006: without giving him a chance to counter?
                          TasselFoot: you mean like qreepy?
                          Phonem Recursive: Don't ask Tass that, ask me that
                          Phonem Recursive: Would you rather me switch to you Alain?
                          neigh006: yes
                          TasselFoot: well alain.... its either ld, alain, or ap.
                          neigh006: ap then
                          neigh006: his reasons are lame
                          TasselFoot: frankly, if you want me to switch of ld... ask me.
                          neigh006: voting eva
                          neigh006: *voting because of eva
                          Phonem Recursive: I'm doing this because I still have faith that Alain is human
                          neigh006: She had a misunderstanding
                          neigh006: that sounds like the wolfiest thing ever
                          Phonem Recursive: No, it sounds like a survivalist
                          TasselFoot: my penis is a wolf.
                          Phonem Recursive: I like pips almost as much as Tass
                          neigh006: -_-
                          TasselFoot: yet you have none.
                          Phonem Recursive: Yeah I always get dicked
                          Phonem Recursive: I killed you in the two team game bitch
                          TasselFoot: yup
                          neigh006: well we all know who does the most dicking here
                          neigh006: mr 12 inch
                          TasselFoot: 12 foot
                          neigh006: I've killed tass about 5 times now
                          TasselFoot: bah.
                          neigh006: aperson's going for the encore
                          TasselFoot: i was human and so were you one of those games
                          neigh006: what ever happened to eyespew?
                          neigh006: one of them yeah
                          TasselFoot: well, you've been a wolf like 6/9 games
                          neigh006: I know
                          TasselFoot: so, you're always a fucking wolf
                          Phonem Recursive: I'm going to use reverse reverse reverse reverse reverse psychology tonight and determine that Tass won't be guarded so I can wolf him
                          TasselFoot: i think alain should always be killed day 1, since he's a wolf 66% of the time
                          neigh006: stfu
                          Phonem Recursive: yes, it's a very +EV move
                          neigh006: statistics mean shit
                          Phonem Recursive: switching vote...
                          TasselFoot: then again, he's been known to kill himself night 2...
                          Phonem Recursive: lmfao
                          neigh006: you know what
                          neigh006: I hate you
                          neigh006: all
                          neigh006: it was a risk
                          Phonem Recursive: BUT IT WAS BRILLIANT HE WAS GONNA BE GUARDED
                          Phonem Recursive: lololol
                          neigh006: it would have gone down in history
                          TasselFoot: its ok. you try the crazy shit.
                          neigh006: if I hate made it
                          TasselFoot: i don't try the crazy shit.
                          TasselFoot: people think i do though
                          neigh006: I don't
                          neigh006: I know you're methodical as shit
                          neigh006: you take few risks, and when you do, you make it seem like you're certain
                          neigh006: just to save your face
                          TasselFoot: gotta do what gots to be done
                          neigh006: SPHEROID 15 minutes
                          spheroiddice: I think I'm just going to place a vote on Kefit to avoid a phantom
                          TasselFoot: i thought you had to go to bed
                          neigh006: yeah well
                          neigh006: ugh bull
                          TasselFoot: 2nd'd
                          neigh006: I was supposed to
                          neigh006: but I want to post a full voting chart
                          neigh006: Tass
                          TasselFoot: that is hella weak spheroid
                          neigh006: are you sure about ld?
                          TasselFoot: no
                          neigh006: I know he's acting different
                          neigh006: but you are jumping him
                          TasselFoot: he was also bugging me on AIM.
                          TasselFoot: dude.... you jumped on him.
                          Phonem Recursive: How did he come off on AIM?
                          TasselFoot: i STARTED it.
                          Phonem Recursive: I know that fucker as a wolf on AIM up and down
                          TasselFoot: inquisitive.
                          Phonem Recursive: Always asking stuff?
                          neigh006: at least he's a bad enough wolf that he would reveal himself tomorrow if we convicted him and we were right,
                          TasselFoot: randomly brought up TWG to me.... wanted to talk about it.
                          neigh006: so let's hold off.
                          neigh006: does he usually message you?
                          spheroiddice: quickly then, how different is ld acting?
                          Phonem Recursive: He avoided talking to me about TWG
                          neigh006: remember, I change my strategy all the time.
                          Phonem Recursive: even though he's been talking to me about FFR a lot
                          neigh006: What's to say other's cant?
                          TasselFoot: he brought up TWG to me, like blah was trying to do last game
                          TasselFoot: wanted to know about the blues
                          neigh006: ...
                          neigh006: was he joking?
                          TasselFoot: no
                          Phonem Recursive: That's strange, wonder why he didn't talk to me about TWG
                          TasselFoot: wanted to know if they contacted me
                          neigh006: he just wanted you to tell him all the blues?
                          neigh006: oh
                          neigh006: well
                          TasselFoot: that was it.
                          TasselFoot: "can we talk TWG?"
                          Phonem Recursive: Sigh
                          TasselFoot: "have the blues contacted you?"
                          TasselFoot: i wouldn't answer....
                          TasselFoot: "ok. i'll assume at least 1 did."
                          Phonem Recursive: Alright my vote stands on LD
                          Phonem Recursive: If any of you switch to me I'm switching to Alain for knife in the box
                          neigh006: why, you have 2 votes
                          neigh006: he has 3
                          neigh006: and you still have no reason to vote for me
                          neigh006: SPHEROID
                          neigh006: dammit
                          spheroiddice: I'm almost done with my post
                          neigh006: okay
                          Phonem Recursive: thank christ
                          Phonem Recursive: Last thing we need is phantoms
                          TasselFoot: i moved all my pillows home.... my neck is killing me. no place to lie down on my bed.
                          neigh006: so push your bed clear
                          Phonem Recursive: Alright I'm gone to sleep
                          Phonem Recursive: I just hope this was a good decision
                          Phonem Recursive: g'night
                          spheroiddice: k, posted
                          neigh006: umm
                          spheroiddice: damn, I forgot a few things in it so it doesn't really sound that great
                          neigh006: not a good ign
                          neigh006: *sign
                          bjstrattonim: Crap, I owe you guys a story in 25 minutes or so, don't I?
                          neigh006: Microsoft Paint. Just crashed
                          bjstrattonim: I better get writing.
                          neigh006: 8 minutes
                          bjstrattonim: Wow o_O
                          neigh006: actually
                          bjstrattonim: You sure?
                          bjstrattonim: I thought I had until 1:15
                          neigh006: 1:00 to close the thread
                          neigh006: you can post the story whenever you want
                          neigh006: obviously
                          *** spheroiddice has left the chat.
                          neigh006: okay, bed time for me
                          neigh006: I'll post the chart
                          neigh006: goodnight
                          TasselFoot: k
                          TasselFoot: wolf
                          neigh006: -_-
                          *** neigh006 has left the chat.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • Neonatrias
                            MAЯISA
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 919

                            #178
                            Sorry I haven't been saying much. School's been kind of hectic.

                            I can't say I think very heavily that Alain is a wolf. His manner of defense is...Well, violent to say the least. And there's still a very good chance he might be saved. I haven't seen anyone backing him up as a wolf buddy, either, so I doubt that he is one.

                            On the matter of Jurs, as Chardish said, she's really trying to knock Alain off. It bothers me a little bit, but again, she's the only one that's pushing quite so hard. Neither she nor Alain has the full backing of another person.

                            In addition, we need to start looking for some other things, I think. We're getting nowhere with what we have now.

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #179
                              fairly clear from that convo that alain wasn't pressured by tass to vote ld, but he was pressured to switch off mead, as tass had claimed.

                              Comment

                              • nforcer06164
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2003
                                • 4772

                                #180
                                I'm sorry you didn't remember that I had some matters to deal with, Tass, which is why I haven't been as active as I have been in past games. But, things today went better than expected concerning the stuff going on (considering the circumstance), and I'll most likely be able to carry a normal game from here on.

                                You kind of remind me of myself from some past games, Jursey. I used to go nuts on somebody, without looking at anything else. You're getting ridiculous, stop it. You're constant badgering of Alain, even though he is very close to being lynched, is really damn suspicious and uncalled for. If you really wanted him lynched this bad, you've made a bad move. Whether you realize it or not, you're only helping him by trying to dig a deeper grave.

                                Unfortunately, since this whole Alain vs. Jursey situation has taken control of the thread as of late, apparently, I have nothing more to analyze and/or discuss. Hopefully we can look at other possibilities, such as who would kill Spheroid and why. I'll have to look back at what Spheroid said and think about it a bit before I can narrow some things down.

                                PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                                Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                                Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                                Originally posted by Squeek
                                My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                                Comment

                                Working...