TWG XV - #twgxv (Humans Win. Huzzah.)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alainbryden
    Seen your member
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2003
    • 2873

    #106
    Talking to Tass and he really does have a point with LD. He also gives mead more credit for his bandwaggoning than I do. I will respect that it is probably the better choice today and vote lightdarkness.
    ~NEIGH

    Comment

    • aperson
      FFR Hall of Fame
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 3434

      #107
      I've come to this conclusion after debate and discussion with Alain and Tass in the chat. I'm stuck between Alain and LD, but at this point I feel that Alain could be a large loss for the humans is he is indeed human. However, LD has been acting very strange to me. He has been online all day, yet he has avoided TWG. Instead of showing a disinterest, he has instead had a strange, sketchy nature that I can't really put my finger on.

      I hate to leave a vote to poor reasoning like this, but I'd rather lay my vote to logic than to chance by putting alain and LD in a knife in the box situation. I'm going to vote for Lightdarkness

      Comment

      • alainbryden
        Seen your member
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2003
        • 2873

        #108
        I was really unsure, jumping LD without talking to him before hand, but

        TasselFoot: wanted to know about the blues
        NEIGH006: ...
        NEIGH006: was he joking?
        TasselFoot: no
        TasselFoot: wanted to know if they contacted me
        TasselFoot: "can we talk TWG?"
        TasselFoot: "have the blues contacted you?"
        TasselFoot: i wouldn't answer....
        TasselFoot: "ok. i'll assume at least 1 did."
        So I feel more comfortable keeping the vote now.
        ~NEIGH

        Comment

        • Spheroid
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 412

          #109
          Well, since I haven't played a twg before, I don't really know ld's strategey, so I'd rather not place my vote on him. From what I've heard, in chat and on this thread, he has been acting very different, and from what Guido stated, that's very likely to signal him beeing a wolf. I am jumping on Ld, but I haven't been able to find a different person I'm more suspicious of. Anyway, it's better than just random voting someone I really don't suspect to avoid a phantom.
          G-Bin Press Issue 4
          G-Bin Press Issue 3
          G-Bin Press Issue 2
          G-Bin Press Issue 1

          Comment

          • alainbryden
            Seen your member
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2003
            • 2873

            #110
            ~NEIGH

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #111
              When I said 1:15 AM I meant 1:15 AM by my computer clock.

              That's still 6 minutes away.

              I have no idea what the conversion from my clock to FFR time is. Calculate it yourself, I have a story to start writing.

              kthx
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #112
                thread go DIES

                Kilga's Guide To Warp-Speed Turnarounds:

                Spheroid: 2 (chardish, mead)
                Jurs: 1 (flypie)
                alain: 2 (talisman, whorli)
                ap: 2 (Kefit, nforcer)
                nforcer: 1 (LD)
                flypie: 2 (Matt, Tps)
                Mead: 1 (Neo)
                Neo: 1 (Jurs)
                LD: 5 (Tass, Guido, alain, ap, Spheroid)
                talisman: 1 (blah)

                Story in a bit. I wanna get this one out so I can go to bed for my 10 AM final today.
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #113
                  <lightdarkess> What the heck? You think I did this?
                  <Tasselfoot> We wouldn't have voted otherwise.
                  <chardish> Besides, maybe this will teach you to write a good story.
                  <lightdarkness> I'm serious, I didn't do it!
                  <Kilgamayan> So be it. Out the door with you.
                  <lightdarkness> That's a really stupid reason to get rid of me
                  * aperson plays the Death March
                  <lightdarkness> Oh come on
                  <lightdarkness> I'll give you Site Admin if you believe me
                  <lightdarkness> Seriously
                  * Kilgamayan sets mode: +b *!*@ld42.ny.comcast.net
                  <Kefit> FINISH HIM!
                  * lightdarkness was kicked by Kilgamayan (Get the fuck out)
                  <alainbryden> FATALITY
                  <Kilgamayan> I'm going to go run a virus scan to make sure he didn't screw with anything.
                  <Kilgamayan> brb
                  <flypie743> What a way to go =\

                  ---

                  Went from zero to voted off the island in an hour AND got mocked twice in the story. Ouch.

                  It is now Night 2. PMs from those I require them of, please.

                  Psychic, you will recieve your report at the beginning of Day 2, assuming you live to see it.
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #114
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #115
                      UR B& STFU
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • Kilgamayan
                        Super Scooter Happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 6583

                        #116
                        <Kilgamayan> Well, system appears to be okay
                        <aperson> Aside from the anime you have on it.
                        <Kilgamayan>
                        <Spheroid> lol
                        <Spheroid> pwned
                        <nforcer06164> ...
                        <mead1> o_O
                        <aperson> What the fuck?
                        <Spheroid> wut
                        <GuidoHunter> Speak like a halfway intelligent human being, please.
                        <Spheroid> wtf is ur problem
                        * Kilgamayan sets mode: +b *!*@67.534.578951.24601
                        <JurseyRider734> Uh oh, here comes the ban hammer.
                        * Spheroid was kicked by Kilgamayan (OUT! OUT, YOU DEMONS OF STUPIDITY!)
                        <chardish> What the hell happened to him?
                        <Kilgamayan> Gotta be that virus. Someone must have sent it to him.

                        ---

                        blahblah18
                        nforcer06164
                        JurseyRider734
                        chardish
                        Tasselfoot
                        aperson
                        flypie743
                        whorlichan
                        talisman
                        Kefit
                        mead1
                        Tps222
                        GuidoHunter
                        Neonatrias
                        alainbryden
                        Matthew4444

                        It is now Day 2, and Spheroid has been killed. There are 16 of you left, so 9 votes is an instalynch.

                        The day will end Midnight EST Wednesday/Thursday. That's going by MY clock, which is about 3-4 minutes behind FFR's. Normally I don't do this but because of my Friday/Saturday schedules I want to be able to update Thursday and end the day on Sunday.
                        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #117
                          To start off.... these were the people who were online between 1am and when kilga said:

                          bjstrattonim: Oh, it seems I have all my necessary information.
                          bjstrattonim: Lemme start writing a story.


                          chardish
                          ap
                          blah
                          guido
                          whorli
                          TPS - only on for 19 seconds
                          talisman
                          alain
                          kefit
                          neon - been idle since around 12:30am


                          wasn't online: nforcer, flypie, jurs, matt, mead


                          So (and I know ap will criticize this)... the only people who were active to discuss a wolf kill were chardish, blah, alain, ap, kefit, whorli, talisman, guido, MAYBE neon, but it wasn't until after he went idle that LD got most of his votes.

                          Now, I know that blues/reds can give their preference or even message Kilga with their choice before the day is over, so... this is definately not scientific...

                          So... of those... I'm most concerned about Alain and ap, still. My guess is that AT LEAST 2 of the 4 are from that overall group of 8, if not more. There had to be at least 2 online during that timeframe to discuss strategy. Likely there were at least 3, if not all 4 (assuming LD was human). Wolves wouldn't make a decision without at least talking to 3 of the 4... although if LD was a wolf, I could see 2 of them discussing and agreeing without including the 3rd.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • alainbryden
                            Seen your member
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 2873

                            #118
                            Tass, I need not remind you that you pushed me so hard saying that mead did not deserve a vote and LD did. In addition to this, I went to bed before 1:00 am. Finally, I think your time logging is absolutely irrelevant. Infact, just because you're doing it, the wolves are surely all going to be all offline at some point for the night and give kilga their commands by means you cannot detect, just because it's so obviously the way to evade this 'strategy' you're flaunting publicly.
                            ~NEIGH

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #119
                              [12:51] bjstrattonim: I'm finishing up the story now.
                              [12:59] bjstrattonim: Update.


                              [11:38] TasselFoot: i see you.....
                              [11:38] neigh006: hey hey
                              [11:38] neigh006: ffr just went down : (
                              [11:39] TasselFoot:
                              [11:39] neigh006: but the thread hasn't been updated yet


                              so.... you WEREN'T online this morning before the thread was updated? Hmm....

                              And, of course the strategy won't work well anymore. but the point is that this one act has likely reduced the number of suspects in my mind from 15 to about 7 or 8. 50% reduction sure isn't bad in my mind.
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #120
                                Also... I never once pressed you to vote LD. I DID press you to not vote mead, as his behavior yesterday was completely identical to his normal behavior. And the bandwagon onto Spheroid is so absolutely stupid for a wolf to do (unless both alain and ap are also wolves), when the wolves could have a much better time getting alain or ap... spheroid is a terrible lynching. Wolfing is different.

                                So, yea... I pressed to change off Mead. Never pressed for LD. You asked me questions about LDs convo with me on AIM, and I answered. That's it.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...