TWG XI - BEMSTYL WOLF TRIBE VICTORY DAY 8

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CypherToorima
    Boss of all bosses
    • Jul 2003
    • 2452

    #121
    The town woke up in the biting cold, unknowing what the morning may show them. They quickly gather into the town center and take roll. They quickly found that Tasselfoot, Gamepro and Cenright were nowhere to be found.
    The quickly rushed over to Tasselfoot's house, finding only entrails thrown across the floor and walls. They wondered about the two other missing people.
    As whorli knocked on Cenright’s door, it creaked open to reveal Cenright slumped against a wall. Next to him they found a note.

    “I’m sorry but I cannot stand this madness. We just beheaded one of my closest friends, and even before that, we saw Hans splattered all over his house. I cannot live in this world any longer. I just got a peak into Hell, and I don’t want anymore of it. I’m sorry”

    The group was quite. Cenright was friends with everyone in the community. They weren’t sure of what to do. They quietly drudged to Gamepro’s house, knowing what they were going to find.

    Although Gamepro’s whole body was intact, they knew what kind of monster did this.

    The snow storm worsened, The sun barely gave the town any light. The community knew what they had to do, and they knew what was going to happen. They slowly marched into the Town Hall to deliberate.
    I'm a figantic gaggot

    Comment

    • Omeganitros
      auauauau
      • Jun 2003
      • 8897

      #122
      Oh dear...

      Comment

      • Rebirth0
        FFR Originalbro
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2003
        • 8751

        #123
        Damn, died on Day 2. All I have to say is good luck. I'll see you guys in TWG XII.

        Comment

        • psychic25
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 367

          #124
          Oh, great.

          And just to be sure, so nobody brings this up later... in the story, the manner of death has no meaning, right? Because if it did, that would mean that the same group wanted Gamepro and Hans dead, because in both the stories, their bodies were intact. We can't assume that, can we? I was wondering this myself earlier in the game, when the two people were killed in distinct ways...

          Cypher, please clarify.

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #125
            Thanks guys. Was gonna win this, and y'all don't even guard me.

            GL.
            RIP

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #126
              All I have to say is this: GG wolves.

              And Tass must be sooo pissed.

              Comment

              • evilbutterfly
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 5784

                #127
                Well damn. I'm happy to be alive...but damn. I might as well say this now:

                Tass said he was a blue. He wouldn't tell me what role or which side, just that he was blue. I'm pretty sure he said he told others, but I don't log things so I'm not sure who/how many. I said this in the chat, and it was discussed a bit. By how much he talked about knowing the guardian, it was obvious that he was trying to bluff the wolves. Blah did it in the game when he was guardian. He said that the guardian was going to protect him and me every night, so the wolves ought not attack us. The wolves did not, though they could have killed blah any night they wanted to. We think Tass may have been a guardian trying to keep himself alive. This also makes sense, since he kept saying how only one guardian contacted him. I think this may have been in hopes that a fake would contact him and be given away. I guess his plan didn't work, since he's dead and a fake guardian wolf wouldn't have killed him.

                Anywho, I think part of the plan here is to frame one of us. Several people (me and blah I'm sure of, but I think others also) said that we would have killed Tass night 1, and we said why. We gave all sorts of benefits. Now, I think if we look at the chat logs and read that part to see who was there and how they reacted, we may be able to catch a wolf or two. I'm not completely discounting the chance that blah or me (well, I'm discounting that possibility, but you don't have to) or anybody else who agreed with us are wolves, but I think those of us who have always said that (and there are a few, at least) would have killed him night 1, not night 2. Whoever did it probably took our idea and applied it a day late.

                In case you forgot, the link to the chat log is here: http://www.lightdarkness42.com/TWGXI.txt Go there and ctrl+F for "kill Tass". I said it first, then it got discussed some. I will read over it myself later and post anything I find, and I encourage others to do so as well.
                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                And I write the blog for their website.

                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #128
                  eb, killing Tass was a good move. I think the wolves did this with no intention to frame anyone, just to kill the human's strongest player.

                  Comment

                  • Omeganitros
                    auauauau
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 8897

                    #129
                    Alright, that sounds fair enough. But what about Gamepro? The mistake I made "Yesterday" was that I forgot that these are two separate wolf teams, working with different strategies. I kept thinking that the two deaths were part of a pattern, as if they were chosen by just one team. But if you ask me, it looks like the two teams have different strategies in mind when it comes to killing people.

                    Comment

                    • lightdarkness
                      Summer!!
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 11310

                      #130
                      Originally posted by evilbutterfly
                      In case you forgot, the link to the chat log is here: http://www.lightdarkness42.com/TWGXI.txt Go there and ctrl+F for "kill Tass". I said it first, then it got discussed some. I will read over it myself later and post anything I find, and I encourage others to do so as well.
                      Latest log available here -> http://www.lightdarkness42.com/TWGXI-raw.txt

                      That one doesn't have time stamps, and is missing a chunk where I was not in the chat, but it's still a good resource.

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #131
                        The way I see it, one wolf team is going after stronger players, while the other team is going after lower level players. I think maybe the team killing the lower people are doing so to guarantee that 2 humans die every night, as it would suck for them if both wolf teams tried to kill the same person. If this is the case, then the wolves are working together to take out the humans, which brings up an interesting question: what happens if all humans die? is it a wolf victory and all wolves alive win, or do the 2 wolf teams continue to play it still acting as though they're human until only one team is left?

                        Also, the team that's killing higher level players may be avoiding eb and blah to frame them, or they fear that eb/blah will be guarded, as I'd bet they will be after this event with Tass.

                        This really sucks, because as I said from the beginning, the humans' best chance is if the wolf teams work on killing each other. This does not seem like this is happening, and I now believe that we don't stand much of a chance of winning. The only way I see is if someone else does what Tass was doing, only this time being guarded properly.

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #132
                          Also, something I forgot to mention: wolfing lower level players creates much confusion. Just look at how much time we wasted trying to analyze nforcer's death.

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #133
                            Only one team will win. This means that only Wolf Team A can win or only Wolf Team B can win if the humans don't.
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • evilbutterfly
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 5784

                              #134
                              How would that work, though? Wolf team with the most remaining players wins, or what? Hopefully it won't come to that, but ever since it was first mentioned I've wondered.

                              Random thing: Some people's banners are different colors. Look at Kilga's then scroll up and look at Tass's. Weird.
                              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                              And I write the blog for their website.

                              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #135
                                Here is everyone's status.
                                Attached Files

                                Comment

                                Working...