TWG XI - BEMSTYL WOLF TRIBE VICTORY DAY 8

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lightdarkness
    Summer!!
    • Jul 2003
    • 11310

    #256
    Ok, i'm not bandwagoning, I was planing on voting for Kenzya

    He stated in a private IM that he wasn't in the usergroup so he couldn't see it, obviously false, as I checked it seconds after I heard. Secondly, someone mentioned (ImEric I think) that he was thinking about pulling a stunt like this, why would he do it if he were human?

    Sorry, but thats really the best we have to go on.

    Comment

    • whorlichan
      Tiny Plastic Meat
      • Apr 2004
      • 669

      #257
      Since it looks like Kenzya's dead no matter what, I'll avoid yet another phantom with that.

      But djshox..."start posting more...nice to know you're playing" is a really hypocritical thing to say. You haven't said anything yourself till now either..

      Whorli's Awesomely Cool Totally Not Ripped Off From Anyone Voting Guide:

      Kenzya (6) - evilbutterfly, Kilgamayan, djshox, Omeganitros, ImEric12, lightdarkness plus 4 (?) phantoms makes it a tentative 10.
      psychic25 (1) - psychic25
      Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
      First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
      My lame LJ
      My friend Cassie's amazing photography

      Comment

      • ImEric12
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 1952

        #258
        And here is my reason for voting for him. [This was in #a0.com IRC. Posted at LD's request. This is the fully unedited version, hence the extra comments.]


        imeric12: kenzya:

        deathrazor: 24tjh
        imeric12: do you realize you're still in TWG at FFR?
        Kenzya: imfagit12:
        imeric12: hay
        Fusion: i want to play twodee ecks
        pkakira88: My dogs eating itself righ now
        Kenzya: they took me off the list
        Kenzya: so I couldn't post if I wanted to

        imeric12: no they didn't
        imeric12: ohhh
        imeric12: off that list
        deathrazor: I CANT WAIT FOR THE 24TH
        Kenzya: yeah
        pkakira88: what list?
        Fusion: what's the 24th
        Fusion: oh
        Fusion: is that like
        Fusion: for the ps2 or something
        Kenzya: they were like.. JOIN WE NEED PEOPLE OMGZ.. so I'm like.. ok.. and then tass was like.. READ THIS AND THIS AND THIS AND THIS CUZ WE GOTZ NEW STRATEGYz.. so, right, so I'm thinkng and i'm like.. I got a new cool strategy.. not say anything

        EDIT: bolded important parts.

        And Whorli: you didn't include yourself in your count.

        Comment

        • whorlichan
          Tiny Plastic Meat
          • Apr 2004
          • 669

          #259
          Right, because I'm an idiot. Kenzya's got 7 votes plus his phantoms. Insta?
          Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
          First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
          My lame LJ
          My friend Cassie's amazing photography

          Comment

          • ImEric12
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 1952

            #260
            Well, either way, he's up to 10 votes now, for 3 phantoms (he doesn't have one for today), and yesterday instalynch was 9. So yeah.

            Comment

            • aperson
              FFR Hall of Fame
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 3434

              #261
              He's insta'd.

              Comment

              • evilbutterfly
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 5784

                #262
                Well guys, way to rush into that. I wanted to pressure him, not kill him super fast. Hopefully this isn't a mistake. =\
                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                And I write the blog for their website.

                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                Comment

                • Neonatrias
                  MAЯISA
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 919

                  #263
                  Eh...I don't know how intelligent that was. Waste of a lynch if you ask me. *Shrug* Taking out an inactive user just moves on to night faster, and we lose two more people...Oh well. Nothing we can do about it now.

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #264
                    I'm talking to Cypher right now on X-box live, his brother is on the computer, and he says instalynch. Locked til he is on.

                    Comment

                    • CypherToorima
                      Boss of all bosses
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 2452

                      #265
                      The council eyed Kenzya.

                      “You’ve been awfully quite, Kenzya” evibutterfly said accusingly.
                      “Well I…uhh…”
                      “Sorry, but you’ve gotten more than half the votes.”
                      “Come on, can’t we just talk it over a bit more?”
                      “You’ve been a little too quite for our liking. Sorry, but we have to lynch you.”

                      To prevent him from trying to escape, the mob was upon him in a second.

                      Still as grey as ever. It seemed as though there were only shadows.

                      The blade came down, ending another life.

                      SEND THEM PMs
                      I'm a figantic gaggot

                      Comment

                      • CypherToorima
                        Boss of all bosses
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 2452

                        #266
                        The town woke once again in the biting cold. The melancholy feeling still consumed the grey town.

                        The town immediately saw Flypie missing.
                        They slowly walked into her house. They found her dead body near the door. The stench was immense. They covered her body, and took roll again.
                        “Omega…” mead sighed.

                        They walked into his house and the smell hit them like a ton of bricks. Yet again, another victim was smeared across the inside of house. Blood and brain matter seemed to be splattered in an almost artistic manner, as if whatever killed Omega had done so with a plan in mind.

                        The council dragged themselves back into the town hall once again to vote to end someone’s life.

                        48 HOURS
                        I'm a figantic gaggot

                        Comment

                        • evilbutterfly
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 5784

                          #267
                          Omega I can understand, since he was said to be blue, but Flypie....has she done anything? Another case of I almost forgot she was playing.
                          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                          And I write the blog for their website.

                          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                          Comment

                          • Omeganitros
                            auauauau
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 8897

                            #268
                            Ewww, what did they do, shit on me after they were done?

                            See y'all at the End Game!

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #269
                              Updated list of who's still in?
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • CypherToorima
                                Boss of all bosses
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 2452

                                #270
                                evilbutterfly
                                whorlichan
                                Kilgamayan
                                imeric12
                                aperson
                                mead1
                                DjShox
                                Psychic25
                                Neonatrias
                                lightdarkness

                                6 for insta
                                I'm a figantic gaggot

                                Comment

                                Working...