TWG XI - BEMSTYL WOLF TRIBE VICTORY DAY 8

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CypherToorima
    Boss of all bosses
    • Jul 2003
    • 2452

    #241
    The morning seemed much colder than the others, though; the sky was as grey as always.

    Same old monotonous routine.

    They first spotted eyespewgreekfire missing. When they check his house, there wasn’t really any of him left. There was blood and a pearly white sticky substance smeared all over the wall. Intestines and other organs were smeared across the floor.

    “I can’t take anymore of this shit! What the hell kind of monster does this?!” Kilgamayan was tired of the deaths.
    “Yelling won’t solve anything, so just shut the hell up, and help us burn the house.”
    “Fuck that! I’m not going to burn another house down. All it’s doing is erasing our memories of our deceased friends.”
    “Some things are better forgotten.”
    “No, I refuse to believe that.”
    “Well it’s true. Do you really want to remember eyespew smeared all over his wall?”
    “I’d rather be able to remember him than to have him fade from our memory!”
    “It’s just something we have to do.”
    “Well go ahead, but I refuse to be apart of it.”

    Since they couldn’t really give eyespew a proper burial, nor any other of the bodiless victims, their houses were burned down. And if they happened to have a family, the wolves didn’t hesitate to splatter their body either.

    After the house had been set ablaze, they noticed talisman was absent from their group.

    By now, the council had practically been desensitized.

    They found Talisman's bloody body in his bed. A few looked with an almost emotionless mask on their face. They found that these killings seemed a bit easier to bear.

    After the burial, the town gathered back into the town hall.

    48 hours.
    I'm a figantic gaggot

    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #242
      Well, what the hell. This is really surprising, especially since I had forgetten eyespew was even still in the game. Speaking of forgetting they're in the game, I guess I'll vote for Kenzya again. May be he'll take the hint and talk. I will PM him right after I post this, and if he doesn't respond to me by the end of the day, I think we should just kill him (unless a more wolfy person shows up).

      Now, on to Talisman. I can't see any reason why he would die either. Nothing really leaps to mind that he's done. Then again, I have terrible memory. Anybody got anything?
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • lightdarkness
        Summer!!
        • Jul 2003
        • 11310

        #243
        Few comments about the wolfings.

        Very surpprised eb is alive.

        Eyespew is understandable as he has proven to be a good player in the past, but seriously... why the hell talisman?

        Comment

        • talisman
          Resident Penguin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2003
          • 4598

          #244
          aw. At least my body didn't get mutilated. Best of luck to the remaining players.

          Comment

          • eyespewgreekfire
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2003
            • 372

            #245
            Make them pay for this, humans!

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #246
              Haha, go angry me.

              I'm going to vote for the first time in three days (sorry about that, everyone ._. under the idea that Kenzya is pulling a Chromer, like Afro suggested.
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • evilbutterfly
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 5784

                #247
                And PM him about your vote. He claims he can't see the forums to post, but then how did he sign up? I know he can read PMs for sure, though, so if we all PM him to tell him we've voted for him then he has no excuse.
                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                And I write the blog for their website.

                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                Comment

                • ImEric12
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 1952

                  #248
                  I talked to him in IRC the other day. He claimed he couldn't see the forum. LD double checked that he was in the user group. He also made a comment about his strategy being not to talk at all, but I'm not sure if that was a joke or what.

                  Comment

                  • psychic25
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 367

                    #249
                    I'll need to think a little more on everything before making a vote, so I'll restate what we should know :P.

                    One team so far has killed:

                    nforcer
                    tass
                    blah
                    eyespew

                    The other:

                    hans
                    gamepro
                    blah
                    talisman

                    As for the deaths... I have no idea whatsoever. I will agree, however, that the talisman thing was a little strange. Who do we have left? Let's see...

                    lightdarkness
                    evilbutterfly
                    Flypie743
                    whorlichan
                    Kilgamayan
                    imeric12
                    aperson
                    mead1
                    Omeganitros
                    DjShox
                    Psychic25
                    Neonatrias
                    Kenzya

                    13 people.

                    And again, I'll vote for psychic25 in case of phantom (which I doubt I will need to worry about this time, as I intend to be here at end of voting in two days).

                    Comment

                    • Kenzya
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 3411

                      #250
                      I'm a human.

                      One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
                      Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
                      I'm Still Alive

                      Comment

                      • whorlichan
                        Tiny Plastic Meat
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 669

                        #251
                        Oh, that's good, Kenzya. The problem is we have no proof of that. Can you offer anything else besides that sweeping statement of humanity?

                        (Sorry for being so absent guys, I'm sick and there's been lots of stuff going on.)
                        Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                        First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                        My lame LJ
                        My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                        Comment

                        • Omeganitros
                          auauauau
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 8897

                          #252
                          My eye falls on Neonatrias.

                          Can someone post the phantom votes?

                          Comment

                          • Neonatrias
                            MAЯISA
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 919

                            #253
                            Originally posted by Omeganitros
                            My eye falls on Neonatrias.
                            Out of curiosity...Could I just ask exactly why?

                            And about the wolfings: I don't get them. Neither of them were really very active players. Talisman had some good ideas, and I know eyespew had a respectable reputation. But...I don't think there was really any obvious reasoning behind the attacks. Unless they knew something and trusted it to the wrong people?

                            Comment

                            • Omeganitros
                              auauauau
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8897

                              #254
                              Honestly, to see what kind reaction I would get out of you. But now I'll just vote for Kenzya. Human or not, you have way too many phantoms.

                              Comment

                              • ImEric12
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 1952

                                #255
                                Okay, so it's pretty clear Kenzya could see the topic all along.

                                Comment

                                Working...