TWG XI - BEMSTYL WOLF TRIBE VICTORY DAY 8

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Neonatrias
    MAЯISA
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2004
    • 919

    #136
    Okay...So we've lost Tass. Does anyone else get the feeling he may have been getting closer to the truth with his suspicions about Roopert? Yes, I know that it was based off an incident, but I still think it ought to be taken into consideration. Of course, he may have been taken out just be because he's a strong player, but I wouldn't rule out such a connection, either...

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #137
      Originally posted by evilbutterfly
      How would that work, though? Wolf team with the most remaining players wins, or what?
      Exactly. The wolves with the greater number would overpower the wolves in the minority. It's the same idea as how the game ends when the number of wolves are greater than or equal to the number of humans: storywise, the humans get overpowered by the wolves.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #138
        Ok, I have a feeling that the wolves are working together, whether it be if they know each other or not; I still think they are. It seems as one team is taking out the strongest players, which I am calling the "chance team", and another is trying to get sure kills, which I am calling the "reliable team". The two teams could be relying on each other for carrying out their own tasks, or risky wolfings, and guranted wolfings, thus being a team. This is not good for us, especially since there have been some reports of Tass being a blue.

        This is entirely a thought, devised be me and afro, but It is a possibility.

        On a side note, Cypher, are you dealing out Phantoms? I know I have one, and so does a few other people, just wondering so I can include them in my spreadsheet.

        Also, I would like to point out that Shox and Kenzya have no posts. Where are you!?!?

        Comment

        • evilbutterfly
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 5784

          #139
          Of course he's dealing out phantoms. You bastards had 48 hours to vote and did nothing. Have I mentioned that this disappoints me?

          And Neo, you may not know about the incident, but it was fairly damning evidence against roopert. He was either blue or red, and since Tass knew several blues already and roop didn't respond to IMs (I think I read that somewhere) Tass and others were fairly certain of roop's status as a wolf.

          And TPS, I don't think it's so much that they're intentionally working together, just that they have different strategies that are happening to compliment each other. This way they're less likely to kill the same person, but it does make guarding people easier. If there's a predictable pattern, guards can go for the next likely person, making it more likely that someone is saved.
          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
          And I write the blog for their website.

          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

          Comment

          • blahblah18
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2004
            • 1662

            #140
            A. Tis why we would need a forensic examiner like i suggested, but that can wait til post-game
            B. of course the wolves are NOT workign together, because there's no incentive... wolves want to use their kills to take out as many opposing WOLVES as they can
            C. sucks that Tass died..
            D. neon's post is fairly ridiculous, unless its just me, and I still have suspicions of him or someone of his ilk...
            but for now... postCount++

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #141
              Alright, my teeth are killing me and I'm having trouble focusing on anything right now, so I'm not going to be typing up any enormous posts like I did day 1.

              Eb mentioned in the chat that tass told him that he was a blue, and speculation ensued that he might have been a guardian. But on second thought, I don't really think that's logical, because I don't think tass would put himself in the position of only being safe from one wolf team. I don't think, if he was blue, that tass was a seer either, because then his plan of getting seered wouldn't work because he would have to convince the other seer that he was a seer as well. So maybe he was a psychic? Course I'm still not sure why tass told eb that he was blue, unless maybe eb is blue or something and they were in contact... bleh. Confusing.

              I'm thinking maybe what happened last night was that both guardians were going to guard tass, but then maybe one of them decided to guard omega instead, because tass revealed that he [omega] was a blue. I don't know.

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #142
                Actually, I personally think that one or both guardians assumed that by Tass speaking out, the wolves would not go after him in fear of getting stopped by the guardian. It's the same strategy as the one usually used on Night 1, where you protect a lesser player because everyone assumes you're protecting one of the top 3 or so players so the wolves aren't going to take the risk of attacking a really good player.

                In this case, it just so happens that the wolves called the guardian's bluff, so to speak.
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #143
                  EB, that's what I meant. The wolves could have unintentionally falling into sync, and realize each others pattern, and if they haven't , they have now. Our best chance is for one of the seers that was in contact with Tass steps up and takes his role, get guranteed guardianship grom both guardians, (unless Tass was one), and get in contact with the other special roles. This is about the only way I see us winning; unless the wolves make a monumental slip-up, or they start wolfing each other.

                  Comment

                  • blahblah18
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 1662

                    #144
                    tps, I"ve never seen somewone so disheartened in my entire life.. wtf... search for slipups.. let people talk, and find wolves. Same as always
                    but for now... postCount++

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #145
                      No, not same as always. There are two teams of wolves this team. That means there are probably at 5 left, if Roop was a wolf. It is going to be extremely hard to just beat the wolves with there own mistakes. I'm just being realistic, our main plan died, and we need somone to take it back over. The wolves will just be picking us off one by one. Were going to end up with a bunch of innactive,(kenzya, Shox) or clueless people left, by just waiting around. I'm not saying Tass was our only chance, but come on. Time is running out.

                      Comment

                      • Omeganitros
                        auauauau
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 8897

                        #146
                        Tps and blahblah are right. Stop looking for mistakes, because the wolves are probably not going to make any.

                        I wonder if they'll be after me next night...

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #147
                          No, I said we can't search for slip-ups, Blah said that we should; but your right Omega, we need to form a plan.

                          Comment

                          • lightdarkness
                            Summer!!
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 11310

                            #148
                            Originally posted by Omeganitros
                            I wonder if they'll be after me next night...
                            Do comments like those help us get any closer to finding the wolves?

                            Comment

                            • ImEric12
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 1952

                              #149
                              Originally posted by blahblah18
                              B. of course the wolves are NOT workign together, because there's no incentive... wolves want to use their kills to take out as many opposing WOLVES as they can
                              But if the wolves take each other out as quickly as they can, things become a lot easier for humans.

                              So it's conceivable that they would work together, but I can't see that lasting too long, as eventually one team would kill a member of the other so they could get ahead and win it in the end, and then it would all collapse for the wolves.

                              And yeah, I agree with LD... Tass said Omega was blue, but comments like that really lead me to believe he is red =\

                              Comment

                              • flypie743
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 3210

                                #150
                                And yeah, I agree with LD... Tass said Omega was blue, but comments like that really lead me to believe he is red =\
                                It could be that Tass and Omega are on the same wolf team and Tass was wolfed by the other wolf team. :S

                                IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                                Comment

                                Working...