TWG XI - BEMSTYL WOLF TRIBE VICTORY DAY 8

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aperson
    FFR Hall of Fame
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 3434

    #181
    Afro's been acting funny from the start. My attack at him in the beginning was to see what kind of response I'd draw out. I've done linguistic analysis on all his posts and compared him to other TWGs and there are some subconscious tics (dealing with how he references the wolves and humans) between games that don't add up. This evidence isn't damning, but man, it doesn't look good for you.

    Afrobean

    Comment

    • flypie743
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2004
      • 3210

      #182
      My vote goes for Neonatrias. His latest vote seemed like a bandwagon vote to me. He said that mead was being "overly defensive". Isn't the point of this game to defend yourself and try not to get killed? Also, there is the mystery of nforcer's death. Neon said he knew nforcer in real life, so if Neon is a wolf that could be why nforcer died.

      IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #183
        evilbutterfly87: now: i dont think mead is a wolf
        evilbutterfly87: afro or tps are definitly better choices
        evilbutterfly87: so, even if you dont vote for either of them
        evilbutterfly87: please, dont vote for mead
        stressreliefball: jeez
        stressreliefball: if you feel that strongly about it
        evilbutterfly87: haha
        evilbutterfly87: vote me if you wanna, but not mead plz
        stressreliefball: ugh

        ok then eb. Hopefully this will get you off my back =p.

        But seriously, I still am suspicious of mead, but I can sort of see him as just being a sort of lurk and pounce voter (where he waits til he sees someone else's reasoning and agrees with it and decides to use it himself), especially considering the fact that I do see him as the type to follow along with the thread.

        Comment

        • Neonatrias
          MAЯISA
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2004
          • 919

          #184
          Originally posted by flypie743
          Neon said he knew nforcer in real life, so if Neon is a wolf that could be why nforcer died.
          That's true, but with that said, it wouldn't make a difference in my playing.

          Comment

          • lightdarkness
            Summer!!
            • Jul 2003
            • 11310

            #185
            Ok, so I talked to Aperson about his linguistic stuff, and it seems to make sense, so thats better than voting for myself. Also, I doubt if AP were a wolf, he would try to save a fellow wolf that obviously, so Afro gets my vote.

            Comment

            • Neonatrias
              MAЯISA
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2004
              • 919

              #186
              Since TPS hasn't responded to the question EB posed, I'm changing my vote to him now, considering I won't be here much later.

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #187
                TPS

                I don't think TPS is a wolf, but I need to vote this way to live.

                Comment

                • flypie743
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 3210

                  #188
                  Alright kids, time for FLYPIE'S COLOR CODED VOTING GUIDE:

                  IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                  Comment

                  • Omeganitros
                    auauauau
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 8897

                    #189
                    Afrobean, you are quite the comedian.

                    Comment

                    • flypie743
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 3210

                      #190
                      Originally posted by djshox
                      Since I really don't have anything to go on, TPS gets my vote.
                      Ugh, there is 13 pages of stuff to go on. Don't just bandwagon vote.

                      IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #191
                        Sorry for quoteing a page back, but I thought this was funny:
                        Originally posted by evilbutterfly
                        Originally posted by Tps222
                        all my ideas
                        What ideas? Could you please restate them clearly in one post so we can all see what useful things you've presented to this thread? Thanks in advance.
                        His "ideas" were basically a rehash of my theory about there being one wolf team that killed strong players and one team that killed not so good players.

                        Comment

                        • CypherToorima
                          Boss of all bosses
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 2452

                          #192
                          The sky was still gray as steel. It wasn’t snowing anymore, but there were several feet of powder around the town. The sun was setting, but no one could tell besides the fact of the town becoming darker by the minute.


                          Tps started slowly stepping back from the group, towards the door.

                          “Y-y-you know, I can…uh…I can just…uh… l-leave. You don’t have to kill me” Tps stammered.

                          A few seemed to agree with this proposal. Others eyed Afrobean with disgust.

                          “No. We can’t let a possible wolf escape and breed terror elsewhere.” Blah said bluntly.

                          “Oh come on, you guys know I’m not a wolf.”

                          “ I don’t know,” blah said, “ you aren’t acting like you usually do.”

                          “What the hell are you talking about? I’m a human. I’m not a wolf!”

                          A large part of the council was quite.

                          “I’m sorry, but you’ve gotten the majority of the votes.”

                          “No, no I’m not going to die here, I’m not going to let you kill me”

                          Tps turned around to run, but a few members of the council restrained him before he could make it to the door.

                          The council had finally gotten Tps in the old cuffs of the guillotine. Tps was still struggling when the cold steel severed the life from his body.

                          Night consumed the town.

                          NIGHT 3 SEND PMs
                          I'm a figantic gaggot

                          Comment

                          • CypherToorima
                            Boss of all bosses
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 2452

                            #193
                            The sky was as gray as always. It seemed as though the sun had left, and all that was left was slate.

                            The council continued with their routine and went to the town center, checking roll. They noticed that only one person was missing.
                            They all knew exactly what to expect as they went to blah’s house.
                            His body was there, but his life had left him. Although it seems liked there was a bit more struggle than usual.

                            [that night]
                            Blah woke up, startled.
                            "Who's there?"
                            Right after he finished his sentence, he saw a beast lunge at him. Right before the wolf could reach him, a shadow knocked him to the side.

                            Blah's vision was blurry, so all he saw was little shadows bouncing around.

                            The wolf decided to retreat back, and before blah could say anything, the gaurdian ran out of the house.

                            Right as blah was about to lay down again, he saw a shadow move in the corner.
                            [/that night]

                            It starting hailing.

                            The council ran to the Town Hall to deliberate as a flash of lighting streaked through the sky, and the hail started coming down harder.


                            You guys have 50 hours.
                            I'm a figantic gaggot

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #194
                              Well, that at least eliminates the idea of the wolf teams working together.
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • Omeganitros
                                auauauau
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 8897

                                #195
                                Wait, what was blah's method of death? Gory, or body intact?

                                Comment

                                Working...