TWG XI - BEMSTYL WOLF TRIBE VICTORY DAY 8

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #166
    wtf Tps, if roop was a guardian, why would tass have him killed? Tass was using the guardians to stay alive, so even if he was a wolf, he would want both guardians around. This does make me a little suspicious of Tps.

    However, I find both mead's vote and eyespew's vote also suspicious. Eyespew's is based on fairly weak evidence, which I guess could be wolfy. What I find more suspicious though is mead's vote, because he overemphasizes certain characteristics of Tps (namely the defeatist thing) and stretches the truth somewhat. I surely haven't seen Tps be defeatist the whole game or just offer "fatalism". I just get this weird sales pitch vibe from mead's reasoning (esp the last sentence). This combined with the fact that he is basically just seconding another's opinion/vote (eb's) just like he did on day one (voting for me because of what flypie/kilga said/did), makes me suspect him even more.

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #167
      Ok, listen, if Tass is a wolf, then one gurdian can protect him. The other one would be useless, because he is not going to get wolfed by his own team. So, kill 3 birds with one stone. 1, you got rid of a gurdain for the humans, the other wolf team's guardian, and lead the human;s to believe that a wolf was killed. I dont have evidence, your right, but it is all entirely a possibilty.

      Mead You jumped on me without any decent evidence. You haven't been here most of the time(3 posts I think), and your jumping all over me, basically repeating what EB said. I'm not a defeatist, fatalist or whatever you want to call me. I'm a realist. The wolves aren't just going to slip-up all the sudden, and we get an easy win. This is like no other game. 6 wolves to stat. We are running out of time, and need a plan.

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #168
        yeah but how would tass know from which wolf team roopert guarded, if roopert was a guardian? still seems farfetched to me.

        bottom line, I really hope tass was human and roopert was a wolf.

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #169
          Yes, I agree, but saying Roop was a guardian, he was encouraged to go and talk to Tass. Tass probably asked Roop which guardian he was, for his protection against the other team. He may have found out that Roop was not needed, and disposed of him through Cen's cheating. Which Roop probably didn't know how to respond to. If Roop was a wolf, no way would he "I'm 2 also". He would say, I'm human. He was obviosuly confused.

          I know this is a bit farfetched, but I'm just trying to think of all the possibilities.

          Comment

          • Omeganitros
            auauauau
            • Jun 2003
            • 8897

            #170
            "If if if if if if if if if if IF IF IF IF IF IF IF!" Too many if's in the conversation.

            I liked Tass's idea when he voted for Kenzya in hopes of making him talk.

            Comment

            • ImEric12
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 1952

              #171
              I have to go somewhere soon, and I don't know if I'll be back before the day ends, so I vote for dj shox, one of the two most inactive people in the game.

              Comment

              • Tps222
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 6169

                #172
                Originally posted by Tps222
                Yes, I agree, but saying Roop was a guardian, he was encouraged to go and talk to Tass. Tass probably asked Roop which guardian he was, for his protection against the other team. He may have found out that Roop was not needed, and disposed of him through Cen's cheating. Which Roop probably didn't know how to respond to. If Roop was a wolf, no way would he "I'm 2 also". He would say, I'm human. He was obviosuly confused.

                I know this is a bit farfetched, but I'm just trying to think of all the possibilities.
                One "If", but I get the point. Welcome Shox, take a look at my chart on page 9 or 10 for the progress.

                My idea's keep getting critisized, so someone else come up with one.

                Comment

                • mead1
                  Cerebellumberjack
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 3960

                  #173
                  I would like to state that I do not post much because I have nothing to say. I keep up with this thread just as much as anyone else. Also, just because I voted for Tps/Talisman for the same reasons as someone else does not make those reasons invalid.

                  Comment

                  • blahblah18
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 1662

                    #174
                    I've stated all thats needed to be stated both in here and in chat.
                    My vote is for afrobean because he is a logical choice for someone being a wolf, and acting slightly off... in fact very similarly to the other game where he was a wolf. This might change though before tonight, based on everyone else's actions... But I really wish TPS would stop whining like a bitch, I wish shox would now read the theread and post some stuff... and that kenzya would even look at this thread, considering he's posting in other threads.
                    but for now... postCount++

                    Comment

                    • lightdarkness
                      Summer!!
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 11310

                      #175
                      lightdarkness

                      Can someone tell me when day ends?

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #176
                        Sorry for trying to figure something out for us. I'll just keep quit and say nothing for the rest of the game, because all my ideas suck, and I whine too much, trying to get us to play like a team, instead of a group of individuals. Have fun losing.

                        Comment

                        • Neonatrias
                          MAЯISA
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 919

                          #177
                          Mead, I think you're getting a little bit over-defensive over the votes here. It seems unnatural to me.

                          Comment

                          • evilbutterfly
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 5784

                            #178
                            Originally posted by Tps222
                            all my ideas
                            What ideas? Could you please restate them clearly in one post so we can all see what useful things you've presented to this thread? Thanks in advance.
                            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                            And I write the blog for their website.

                            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                            Comment

                            • CypherToorima
                              Boss of all bosses
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 2452

                              #179
                              Mead-3
                              TPS-2
                              Afro-2
                              Kenzy-1
                              Dj Shox-1
                              Ld-1

                              Voted- eb, mead, eyespew, talisman, TPS, omega, ImEric, Blah, ld, neo

                              Hasn’t Vote- Flypie, Whorli, Kilga, aperson, Dj Shox, Psychic, Kenzya

                              Phantoms- TPS, Dj Shox, Kenzya

                              Voting ends in 2 hours and 30 minutes
                              I'm a figantic gaggot

                              Comment

                              • lightdarkness
                                Summer!!
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 11310

                                #180
                                If you would read the main page, you would know i'm going to be busy tonight working on FFR, so my vote remains on myself. I haven't had enough time to evaluate whats going on, and I appoligize for that. I promiss "tomorrow" I will be much more active, and put forth a better vote.

                                Comment

                                Working...