TWG XI - BEMSTYL WOLF TRIBE VICTORY DAY 8

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Omeganitros
    auauauau
    • Jun 2003
    • 8897

    #211
    I'm a little confused here. Why does this make Afrobean a wolf? If he were a wolf, he would probably talk to his teammates about his plan, and they would tell him not to do it.

    Comment

    • aperson
      FFR Hall of Fame
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 3434

      #212
      Originally posted by Omeganitros
      I'm a little confused here. Why does this make Afrobean a wolf? If he were a wolf, he would probably talk to his teammates about his plan, and they would tell him not to do it.
      He said stuff about desperate times calling for desperate measures. It makes me think his team is down a wolf, hell, it's a possibility he might be the only wolf left on his team.

      But furthermore, afro is the kind of guy who would do that without asking advice from his wolfs. I'm sorry, but I've been suspicious of afro for awhile and this just seals it.

      Comment

      • lightdarkness
        Summer!!
        • Jul 2003
        • 11310

        #213
        Originally posted by Omeganitros
        I'm a little confused here. Why does this make Afrobean a wolf? If he were a wolf, he would probably talk to his teammates about his plan, and they would tell him not to do it.
        He obviously didn't. OR he is the last one (Wishful thinking)

        Comment

        • Neonatrias
          MAЯISA
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2004
          • 919

          #214
          Afro, sorry man. You could have tried harder and I know it.

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #215
            By the way, yes I was trying a fake seer technique. I'm sure that ap is a wolf, and I figured I could get him to slip up and admit it.

            Now, think about this: I was trying to get someone to admit to being a wolf. Why would a wolf want to trick someone into admitting their being a wolf?

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #216
              afrobean

              for the reasons I already stated plus this latest dumb gambit. Humans don't fake being seers.

              Comment

              • Neonatrias
                MAЯISA
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2004
                • 919

                #217
                Or this could be your little cover-up scheme that's failing to win anyone over.

                Comment

                • flypie743
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 3210

                  #218
                  Why would a wolf want to trick someone into admitting their being a wolf?
                  Because there are two teams of wolves. Each wolf team is trying to win, so of course one wolf team wants to get rid of the other wolf team.

                  IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #219
                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    By the way, yes I was trying a fake seer technique. I'm sure that ap is a wolf, and I figured I could get him to slip up and admit it.

                    Now, think about this: I was trying to get someone to admit to being a wolf. Why would a wolf want to trick someone into admitting their being a wolf?
                    Because there is two sets of wolves, and to try and show you were a seer so you weren't lynched.

                    Comment

                    • aperson
                      FFR Hall of Fame
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 3434

                      #220
                      Also, people, afro might've condemned himself but please hold off voting for him for now. We're 3 away from an instalynch and that snowballed in just minutes. The day ending soon is something that wolves want, it suppresses information spread.

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #221
                        LD that's not right. If I were a wolf, and I wanted to make everyone believe I was a seer, I wouldn't fake seer someone whom I've voiced opinion of being a wolf. I would fake seer a friend, or someone I don't talk to.

                        And flypie, the wolves worst enemy is the humans. When the two wolf teams kill each other, they make a human victory very easy.

                        Comment

                        • flypie743
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 3210

                          #222
                          And flypie, the wolves worst enemy is the humans. When the two wolf teams kill each other, they make a human victory very easy.
                          But each wolf team still wants to win. That way they know who is on the other team and who to get rid of towards the end of the game. Yeah, they want to go for the humans first, but they still need to beat the other wolves.

                          IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                          Comment

                          • CypherToorima
                            Boss of all bosses
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 2452

                            #223
                            Instalynch is at 9 votes

                            Afrobean-5
                            Psychic-1
                            Kenzya-1
                            I'm a figantic gaggot

                            Comment

                            • Neonatrias
                              MAЯISA
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 919

                              #224
                              Okay...Looking back, it MAY be the case that neither Afro or AP are wolves. They may have both been caught up in a tricky business. I think what'll help us out is this. Should one of them be lynched, the Seers check out the other one. It might give some other insight into who else might be a wolf.

                              Comment

                              • evilbutterfly
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 5784

                                #225
                                Okay, I think this may be our best chance to win, so I'll go ahead and fess up now.


                                Originally posted by evilbutterfly
                                I bet if the second guardian is still alive he feels really stupid right now.
                                I feel terrible . I told the other guardian to guard blah, but I failed to do this myself. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I figured the wolves wouldn't go for a 2nd power player after Tass was eliminated, but at least one of us should guard him just in case. And Tass's death was partially my fault, too. I stated often in the chat (dunno if I ever posted it) that I would have killed Tass. I said this so much I hoped that nobody would attack him, thinking that the guardian would hear me and take the hint to guard him. My double reverse whatever psychology didn't work against the wolves, it would appear.

                                So, now that I've failed again and let blah die, I am coming forward. Tass and blah were probably both seered and were going to form an alliance. I don't know if I have been seered yet, so if you are a seer and have looked at me, PLEASE CONTACT ME. I've failed in letting Tass and blah die and not out-thinking the wolves thus far, so I hope to make up for it. I'm stepping up now as not just the guardian, but as a chance for an alliance and victory. Please, trust me on this one. Hopefully the non-gory wolves will realize that I can aid them and won't kill me tonight. At the very least, I hope we can kill off one team of wolves before I die.

                                *sigh* Well now it's done. I hope this works out...
                                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                                And I write the blog for their website.

                                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                                Comment

                                Working...