TWG XI - BEMSTYL WOLF TRIBE VICTORY DAY 8

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #196
    omega it doesn't matter... clearly both wolf teams went for him.

    Comment

    • lightdarkness
      Summer!!
      • Jul 2003
      • 11310

      #197
      Originally posted by Omeganitros
      Wait, what was blah's method of death? Gory, or body intact?
      His body was there, but his life had left him. Although it seems liked there was a bit more struggle than usual.

      I'm guessing the gory wolves attempt was guarded, but not the other guys

      Comment

      • psychic25
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 367

        #198
        Originally posted by Kilgamayan
        Well, that at least eliminates the idea of the wolf teams working together.
        Not necessarily. The two wolf teams might have wanted blah to be out of the way with almost no room for error.

        And to avoid another phantom, I'm going to vote for psychic25, just in case.

        Comment

        • evilbutterfly
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 5784

          #199
          I bet if the second guardian is still alive he feels really stupid right now.

          This kill really doesn't tell us anything. After all, anybody would have killed blah, especially after seeing that a Tass kill worked. However, when I got home finally and looked at the chat, I scrolled up and saw some talk of people not posting. I think I will go with Omega's idea (borrowed from Tass, I think) and vote for Kenzya to pressure him into talking.
          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
          And I write the blog for their website.

          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

          Comment

          • flypie743
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2004
            • 3210

            #200
            Originally posted by evilbutterfly
            I bet if the second guardian is still alive he feels really stupid right now.

            This kill really doesn't tell us anything. After all, anybody would have killed blah, especially after seeing that a Tass kill worked. However, when I got home finally and looked at the chat, I scrolled up and saw some talk of people not posting. I think I will go with Omega's idea (borrowed from Tass, I think) and vote for Kenzya to pressure him into talking.
            Kenzya probably isn't even looking at the thread

            IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

            Comment

            • evilbutterfly
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 5784

              #201
              Well then this gives him more incentive to do so. I'm gonna go PM him right now, and I'll IM him if I see him on.
              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
              And I write the blog for their website.

              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

              Comment

              • ImEric12
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 1952

                #202
                Well, this explains a lot.

                <imeric12> kenzya:
                <imeric12> do you realize you're still in TWG at FFR?
                <Kenzya> imfagit12:
                <Kenzya> they took me off the list
                <Kenzya> so I couldn't post if I wanted to

                (he called me a mean name :<)

                So yeah, LD or someone re-add him.

                Comment

                • lightdarkness
                  Summer!!
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 11310

                  #203
                  Originally posted by ImEric12
                  Well, this explains a lot.

                  <imeric12> kenzya:
                  <imeric12> do you realize you're still in TWG at FFR?
                  <Kenzya> imfagit12:
                  <Kenzya> they took me off the list
                  <Kenzya> so I couldn't post if I wanted to

                  (he called me a mean name :<)

                  So yeah, LD or someone re-add him.
                  I just checked the usergroup, he is in there...

                  Comment

                  • talisman
                    Resident Penguin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2003
                    • 4598

                    #204
                    I took a look at my voting spreadsheet, and realized something. Way back on day one, when he had the chance, afro never switched off of omega. Omega was a pretty much confirmed blue, and afro was in the chat as we [we being the three who voted roopert first in that long series]all discussed and then agreed on voting for roopert. Now here's a quote from him from day two, after the fact:

                    Originally posted by afrobean
                    After what Tass had said, I was starting to believe in Omega's humanity, but now, after his recent behavior, it seems that he was just a wolf who lied to Tass to save himself.
                    To me, that seems like a kind of sketchy implication. Combined with aperson's (however legitimate it may be) linguistic analysis (not to mention that eyespew and blah both picked up on the same kind of signs), and I'm starting to get really suspicious of afro, and unless something happens, I think that's where my vote will probably land.

                    Comment

                    • aperson
                      FFR Hall of Fame
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 3434

                      #205
                      Afrobean16: hey
                      Afrobean16: I seer'd you
                      Phonem Recursive: cool
                      Phonem Recursive: and the jury says?
                      Afrobean16: you there?
                      Phonem Recursive: barely
                      Phonem Recursive: Internet is fucked up
                      Afrobean16: wolf buddy
                      Phonem Recursive: that's pretty cute
                      Afrobean16: what is?


                      That's pretty interesting afro.

                      Comment

                      • lightdarkness
                        Summer!!
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 11310

                        #206
                        Afrobean

                        You fail

                        Jay: You a seer?
                        Afrobean16: I assume ap is talking to you
                        Afrobean16: no
                        Jay: he posted it in the forum, then I started talking to him
                        Afrobean16: I'm was trying to get him to tell me he's a wolf

                        ***EDIT***
                        Afrobean16: I'm not, but I figure I'll be lynched anyway soon, might as well try something drastic

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #207
                          k, go ahead and lynch me, but let me point something out first.

                          Phonem Recursive: and the jury says?

                          If he were human, he would already know what it came back as.

                          Comment

                          • flypie743
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 3210

                            #208
                            Afrobean

                            What the heck? Seriously, you can't even pull off a fake seer trick. YOU DON'T TELL ONE PERSON YOU ARE A SEER AND THEN TELL SOMEONE ELSE YOU AREN'T. It just doesn't work out when you do that.

                            IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                            Comment

                            • flypie743
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 3210

                              #209
                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              k, go ahead and lynch me, but let me point something out first.

                              Phonem Recursive: and the jury says?

                              If he were human, he would already know what it came back as.
                              He obviously knew what it would have came back as. The point of asking was to see what you would say he was.

                              IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                              Comment

                              • aperson
                                FFR Hall of Fame
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 3434

                                #210
                                Afrobean

                                You pull a fake seer that's knocked through in five minutes to try and get me to say I'm a wolf. After talking with LD and EB it all comes out that you're messing with me... And after I ask you what EBs role was you go and ask EB what his role is to try to guise yourself as legitimate. Dude, that's just desperate. And, sadly, that's about what I'd expect from you.

                                Comment

                                Working...