TWG XI - BEMSTYL WOLF TRIBE VICTORY DAY 8

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cenright
    You thought I was a GUY?!
    • Sep 2003
    • 3139

    #76
    Originally posted by evilbutterfly
    @ that last quote, Cen: If he was a wolf and that was his plan, why would he post it? A veteran might do this to throw us off, but people who are new, and those new to being a wolf are often VERY careful of what they say and wouldn't bring up what they were doing.
    I treat everyone like a complete expert, so as not to overlook things, besides, this is the big guru game, isn't it?

    Originally posted by Omeganitros
    Originally posted by Cenright
    Originally posted by Omeganitros
    If I were a wolf, I would keep the smartest players alive (like Cenright, for instance). Then there's a good chance people will suspect them. Or, it could be random. If there's no patterns, then there's no clues.
    Which is probably what is happening.
    Just possibilities, blah blah blah...Don't take my word for it. In fact, keep your vote. I can see there's not much I can do to defend myself, and it's not something I'm good at doing.

    What noob is so careful not to acknowledge their plans and then doesn't defend himself? Here is his reverse psychology to look innocent. Why is it that he would do it now, but he couldn't have done it in the beginning?
    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #77
      Inactivity does not mean wolf, but it means prime candidate for lynch. Once again we don't have much evidence for any wolves, so cut our losses, and get double the info for tomarrow. We can let Tass's alliance form, and get info from 2 seers.

      Comment

      • Omeganitros
        auauauau
        • Jun 2003
        • 8897

        #78
        Originally posted by Cenright
        What noob is so careful not to acknowledge their plans and then doesn't defend himself? Here is his reverse psychology to look innocent. Why is it that he would do it now, but he couldn't have done it in the beginning?
        Because now I'm intimidated. You're this guy with more vocabulary than I'll ever have, and I'm this guy whose only played in one game before. I think that there's nothing I can say that will get you off my back, so I'm not bothering.

        Comment

        • roopert
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2004
          • 149

          #79
          Thought I'd chime in before everyone started pointing out the inactive people. Thus far I really don't even have a hunch, which is unusual. I've been thinking about who has the best chance to win this game, and I think the wolves will definitely get it unless somehow both of the seers can join up together. Anyways, I better throw out a vote for someone lest I get a phantom. I vote lightdarkness. It seems like he is trying to jump on Afro for a reason that is hardly convicting. I know it is day1 and there is nothing really to go on, but you're the only one who is standing out to me right now.

          Comment

          • Neonatrias
            MAЯISA
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2004
            • 919

            #80
            I don't really have many suspicions right now. But I think in terms of twisted logic Afro and Omeganitros are the two that leap out at me as being a little bit off-the-wall. Obviously I don't have much to go on, so I'm just going to have to take what info I've got and vote Omeganitros. More than likely it'll change, but for now I have to take that angle.

            Comment

            • lightdarkness
              Summer!!
              • Jul 2003
              • 11310

              #81
              Originally posted by roopert
              Thought I'd chime in before everyone started pointing out the inactive people. Thus far I really don't even have a hunch, which is unusual. I've been thinking about who has the best chance to win this game, and I think the wolves will definitely get it unless somehow both of the seers can join up together. Anyways, I better throw out a vote for someone lest I get a phantom. I vote lightdarkness. It seems like he is trying to jump on Afro for a reason that is hardly convicting. I know it is day1 and there is nothing really to go on, but you're the only one who is standing out to me right now.
              I didn't "jump" on him, I made a vote which was much better than going //roll-dice1-sides24.

              Comment

              • Rebirth0
                FFR Originalbro
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2003
                • 8751

                #82
                I've had my eye on aperson for a while. In the chat it seemed like he was sort of protecting nforcer, which could have been a wolf. My vote doens't go to aperson though.

                My vote goes to Omegantros for many of the reasons Cenright listed.

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #83
                  My vote is for talisman because of what flypie pointed out.

                  He said that inactivity is not a sign of being a wolf, and then two of his three reasons for making his vote were ostensibly because his choice was inactive.
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • psychic25
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 367

                    #84
                    All right, guys, I'm here.

                    Hmmm... I've basically got nothing. Nobody's contacted me, the chat's silent... ugh. These arguments seem valid, but I can find opposing reasons for some of these, making it hard for me to tell who to trust or not.

                    Therefore, to avoid lynching a potential special role, and to avoid a phantom, I will vote for psychic25. I won't be home in time for voting's end, so I have to do this now.

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #85
                      This Is Chardish: Dear everyone in FFR-Land,

                      Cenright is gone from the game. It has been brought to my attention that he has committed a rules violation, and after discussing it with Cenright himself, he understands what he has done was wrong.

                      Punishment will be discussed later, but I bet it will be relatively light since I really believe Cenright didn't realize he was breaking the rules. But...rules are rules. So I'm afraid he's eliminated. Cypher, integrate this into the story as you will...sorry you've had to deal with this sort of nonsense twice now.

                      I love you all.
                      -Chardish
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • mead1
                        Cerebellumberjack
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 3960

                        #86
                        ^Whoaz

                        Anyway, my vote goes for Talisman for the same reason as kilga. He contradicts himself. There's no better evidence on anyone to my knowledge at this point. So it stands.

                        Edit: Bolded my vote. Sorry.

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #87
                          Ok. I made up a real cool spreadsheet thing, but for some reason I can't post attachments. Can't post them at all in the TWG forum, but I can in any other forum, so i'll have to put a img in here. I'll edit this when I get it set up

                          @Cen, no clue what happened thee, does this count for our lynching, or are we still going to lynch someone? Also, what time does the round end?

                          Comment

                          • Omeganitros
                            auauauau
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 8897

                            #88
                            I think 10:21 tonight.

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #89
                              Grrr, the img is far too big. I still can't post attachments, is it just me, or can only mods/admins do it in this forum?

                              Comment

                              • whorlichan
                                Tiny Plastic Meat
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 669

                                #90
                                As far as I can recall, the day ends around 5:30 pm EST.

                                Mead: Please bold your vote. I kept missing it.

                                As for myself, I am going to go with Talisman as well. He contradicts his own reasoning for voting in the very same post that he votes, plus voting for a player who is a) well-known, b) powerful, and c) much more valuable to the humans alive than dead, with the presumption that he (blah, that is, who talisman voted for) is indeed human until proven lupine (or mafioso. Either one).

                                Also:
                                Whorli's Awesomely Cool Totally Not Ripped Off From Anyone Voting Guide:

                                Kenzya (1) - Tasselfoot
                                Whorlichan (1) - Omeganitros
                                Afrobean (1) - lightdarkness
                                evilbutterfly (1) - eyespewgreekfire
                                blahblah18 (1) - talisman
                                Omeganitros (2/3) - Neonatrias, Gamepro17616/Cenright (does his vote count still?)
                                lightdarkness (2) - evilbutterfly, roopert
                                talisman (3) - Kilgamayan, mead1, Whorlichan
                                psychic25 (1) - psychic25
                                Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                                First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                                My lame LJ
                                My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                                Comment

                                Working...