TWG XI - BEMSTYL WOLF TRIBE VICTORY DAY 8

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aperson
    FFR Hall of Fame
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 3434

    #31
    Originally posted by evilbutterfly
    I brought this up in the chat, but I figured I'd post it, too.

    Originally posted by nforcer06164
    Crap. Well, good luck to everyone. Remember what we've talked about in the chats, and, um, don't screw up.

    EDIT: That'll be the last time I act dumb in the chats. That obviously didn't work.
    That thing he said in his edit. I'm not sure if it's hinting at either being human or wolf, but it seems kinda shady.
    Well look at the linguistics of it. "That obviously didn't work" implies that acting stupid is a facade, and, characteristically wolves are the ones who need something to hide behind. I think you're justified in being suspicious, but it is in no way condemning evidence.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #32
      On the other hand aperson, it could just mean that he was attempting to act dumb to NOT get killed early, be him green, blue, or red.

      With that said, what are Blah/Kilga's feelings about his death post? Too much info?

      I can't stress enough how death posts may contain ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT THE GAME. Failure to comply with this WILL get you a 1-game ban, and may result in the council deciding to ban death messages altogether.
      RIP

      Comment

      • Kilgamayan
        Super Scooter Happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 6583

        #33
        I think he was saying he was acting dumb in the chat because he wanted to look like someone who wasn't particularly useful to the human cause, and thus was not a good choice for a wolfing.

        I know that if I was presented with any possibility of doing something that could extend my life span, I would try it no matter what role I was playing.

        But then, that's me and not nforcer - everyone knows that my typical goal is to make sure I stay alive above everyone else.
        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #34
          Hmm. No posts in 14 hours. Guess I have to spark some more talking.

          Kenzya

          Clearly this is obvious logical process, but nforcer, kenzya, and neon are all friends IRL. This vote could have gone to Neon for the exact same reasoning. It is likely that someone is framing those 2, but, I want people to start talking. Kenzya and Neon have both been very quiet. Perhaps this will get them talking. I'm sure it will get others to voice opinions as well.
          RIP

          Comment

          • eyespewgreekfire
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2003
            • 372

            #35
            Sorry I havent posted yet, well I guess Ill fix that now .
            At this point, I sorta see aperson as a bit fishy by placing blame on enforcer so quickly.
            I think afro is just being a nub with this whole wolfing of a wolf business also. As of now, Tass is the only person with real logic. Id like to see what kenzya says in response.

            Comment

            • lightdarkness
              Summer!!
              • Jul 2003
              • 11310

              #36
              Originally posted by eyespewgreekfire
              Sorry I havent posted yet, well I guess Ill fix that now .
              At this point, I sorta see aperson as a bit fishy by placing blame on enforcer so quickly.
              I think afro is just being a nub with this whole wolfing of a wolf business also. As of now, Tass is the only person with real logic. Id like to see what kenzya says in response.
              Nforcer is dead....

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #37
                And, afro could be dead on... wolves from 1 team can wolf the wolves from the other team. You're the one who seems a but off the nub eyespew... although i'm willing to attribute it to not paying attention or misunderstanding.
                RIP

                Comment

                • mead1
                  Cerebellumberjack
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 3960

                  #38
                  I apologize for my lack of posting previously. In my opinion, afro's wolf getting wolf'D thing is entirely possible. However, assuming wolves found nforcer to be a wolf for the other team, I still think it would be far more worthwile to take out a human. I hope voting isn't ending tonight, because nothing much has risen to my attention thus far.

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #39
                    Voting won't end until tomorrow night.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #40
                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      Voting won't end until tomorrow night.
                      Thank goodness. I really don't want to put out a vote yet.

                      Thanks to those of you who see that the wolf wolfing a wolf idea is possible. It's not likely, but it's the only connection I can truly see for why nforcer would be dead.

                      Originally posted by mead1
                      However, assuming wolves found nforcer to be a wolf for the other team, I still think it would be far more worthwile to take out a human.
                      That's true. I still believe that the humans' best chance is for the wolves to basically take each other out, so it would be stupid for the wolves to work on killing each other first.

                      Also, I don't see why you guys are accusing people just because they know each other in real life. If it were me, I wouldn't kill my friends day 1. I'd probably try to put off killing them unless I absolutely needed to. Day 1 is when you should be killing people that give no leads. Perhaps that is specifically why nforcer was killed: to give absolutely no lead. Or maybe the wolves knew we would be curious of it and we'd read way too far into things and waste all our time.

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #41
                        Your first point is right Afro... but the reasoning is wrong. No way in hell 1 wolf team found out a member of the other. If nforcer was a wolf (again, big if), he was killed purely by chance as such. We can't think about who was killed being a wolf unless we get the psychic readout. And, even that will be skewed... as 3 people will have died, 2 potentially from the same wolf team, or if someone dies from the wolf team, the psychic can't know if it was the lynching or the wolfing that got him, or who of the dead the wolf was.

                        Not sure if anyone else thought of that yet.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #42
                          I thought that the psychic recieved a PM that told if the last lynched player was a human or wolf.

                          Comment

                          • evilbutterfly
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 5784

                            #43
                            Honestly, I think the wolves would go for other wolves. Wolves can weasle their way out of lynchings if they are nice and human-acting, but a wolf can kill anybody they want. The only benefit to having another wolf team present is that they can kill humans for you, but killing a couple enemy wolves won't stop that benefit, and it would make it easier to finish the other wolves when the game nears the end. Thus, IF nforcer was a wolf and IF the other wolf team found out, it's logical that he would be killed. Of course, that's a lot of big ifs.

                            Heh, when I saw the Kenzya vote I was about to post "But he's always inactive!" I keep thinking Kenzya = Kefit XD. Is he nearly as inactive as the other K-names?
                            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                            And I write the blog for their website.

                            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                            Comment

                            • ImEric12
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 1952

                              #44
                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              I thought that the psychic recieved a PM that told if the last lynched player was a human or wolf.
                              No, they get a PM with the amount of wolves left, I'm pretty sure.

                              Comment

                              • flypie743
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 3210

                                #45
                                Sorry, I haven't posted yet...but there really isn't much to say. I don't want to throw out a vote right now because there is really nothing much to go on.

                                IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                                Comment

                                Working...