TWG XI - BEMSTYL WOLF TRIBE VICTORY DAY 8

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #16
    I'm going snowboarding untill tomarrow night, didn't know about it untill right now. I will try to keep updated, but if i can't be back tomarrow night.

    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #17
      Actually, wolves like to be in the chat. Last game I was a wolf, and I made the chat. Me and TPS (another wolf) hung out in the chat all the time. We goofed around like we were human and it made us seem less suspect. There's a pretty good chance that members of all 3 teams were in the chat.

      And Omega (or anybody else), if you want in on the chat (which is there all the time), right click your name (on AIM) and click "Send Chat Invitation." In the room name, type TWG XI. Bam! you're in the chat. It's a lot easier to be in the chat than to PM and post here, though AIM should not entirely replace posting and PMs.
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • Omeganitros
        auauauau
        • Jun 2003
        • 8897

        #18
        Guys, I just remembered something thanks to Tps.

        I say that unless we're pretty clear on a wolf or something, we all vote to lynch anyone who gets a phantom vote. Mainly because phantoms have been the reason of victory before. I just wanted to get the idea out before someone actually gets a phantom vote and I look like I'm trying to get rid of someone.

        Comment

        • blahblah18
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2004
          • 1662

          #19
          cypher said we have 36 hours, which would make it at 5 am, and thats absurd and stupid... we should have at least 48 hours, which would then end it back at 5:30 PM... it maybe should even go til like 8 or 9 PM
          but for now... postCount++

          Comment

          • Rebirth0
            FFR Originalbro
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2003
            • 8751

            #20
            I agree with blah, we need 48 hours. I have a bad schedule for the weekdays with school and a lot of homework included.

            Comment

            • lightdarkness
              Summer!!
              • Jul 2003
              • 11310

              #21
              I have no school XD

              But, I have no problem making it 48 hours.

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #22
                Originally posted by Gamepro
                The two wolf teams are against each other, so that means they can kill wolves on the other team during the night. So there's a chance one of the wolves has already been killed.
                This could easily explain why nforcer was taken out. Maybe he was on one wolf team and the other team found out somehow.

                Also, I do have school. So I would like an extension of 48 hours.

                Comment

                • Cenright
                  You thought I was a GUY?!
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 3139

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Originally posted by Gamepro
                  The two wolf teams are against each other, so that means they can kill wolves on the other team during the night. So there's a chance one of the wolves has already been killed.
                  This could easily explain why nforcer was taken out. Maybe he was on one wolf team and the other team found out somehow.

                  Also, I do have school. So I would like an extension of 48 hours.

                  I think that is stretching it. How could a wolf find out if all of us were in the chat too. Although I only know about his chat time, but I don't think it is that easy to just "figure out he is a wolf".

                  That just sounds like obfuscating to me.
                  http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

                  Comment

                  • aperson
                    FFR Hall of Fame
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 3434

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Originally posted by Gamepro
                    The two wolf teams are against each other, so that means they can kill wolves on the other team during the night. So there's a chance one of the wolves has already been killed.
                    This could easily explain why nforcer was taken out. Maybe he was on one wolf team and the other team found out somehow.

                    Also, I do have school. So I would like an extension of 48 hours.
                    Dude, reductio ad absurdium.

                    What makes you believe that the wolf teams have discovered each other pre-game?

                    That would have to be a slip-up of epic proportions for the wolf teams to discover each other's identities before the night's over. I mean, how many times have humans figured out who the wolves were before the night was over? About zero.

                    Explain your reasoning, I'm very suspicious of what you just said.

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #25
                      There could have been private IMs that gave away his wolfishness. I believe it was jTWG2 when Freak had a friend pegged as a wolf before night 1 even, because his friend acted that wolfy on AIM.

                      Comment

                      • Rebirth0
                        FFR Originalbro
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 8751

                        #26
                        I have nothing to back up that theory, It was just a possibility.

                        Comment

                        • aperson
                          FFR Hall of Fame
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 3434

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          There could have been private IMs that gave away his wolfishness. I believe it was jTWG2 when Freak had a friend pegged as a wolf before night 1 even, because his friend acted that wolfy on AIM.
                          This is blind speculation. Reasoning like this is only going to hurt us and send vague suspicions at best, the kind of stuff we don't need if we want any chance of pegging a wolf.

                          I think you're diverting from possible real reasons nforcer was killed: There was a conversation between him, TPS, and some other people that I unfortunately don't have logged (I'd like someone to come in and bring that log and explain the situation). He was also talking about who was and wasn't in chat today today to raise possible suspicions and then was magically wolfed....

                          I know you are aware of the latter actions and I think you are aware of the former, both of these create much sounder arguments (even though they're still shaky) than what you're saying now, so why did you create your first argument?

                          I can't see you, for any sake of logic, saying what you did from a human perspective.

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #28
                            I was just elaborating on Gamepro's idea. I think it's a good idea for all possibilities to be presented, even if they seem implausible at first.

                            As for the convo involving TPS and nforcer: I was unaware of this. I can look through what I have logged though. Maybe I can find it.

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #29
                              I just looked through what I have logged and I didn't see any conversing between TPS and nforcer. I do however have a nice conversation about KoL and a nice one about that stupid flash game saved. That chat would not stay on topic for anything before.

                              Comment

                              • evilbutterfly
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 5784

                                #30
                                I brought this up in the chat, but I figured I'd post it, too.

                                Originally posted by nforcer06164
                                Crap. Well, good luck to everyone. Remember what we've talked about in the chats, and, um, don't screw up.

                                EDIT: That'll be the last time I act dumb in the chats. That obviously didn't work.
                                That thing he said in his edit. I'm not sure if it's hinting at either being human or wolf, but it seems kinda shady.
                                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                                And I write the blog for their website.

                                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                                Comment

                                Working...