TWG XI - BEMSTYL WOLF TRIBE VICTORY DAY 8

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #286
    Wow, nice find. I've been leery about Eee bee since that post since it seemed unnecessary at the time, and I guess that clinches it.

    evilbutterfly
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • lightdarkness
      Summer!!
      • Jul 2003
      • 11310

      #287
      Originally posted by aperson
      I hate to be flip-flopping around like John Kerry but damn this evidence is convincing. Look back at what psychic said everyone, eb has to be faking his guardian attempt.

      Let's hope that only one person disappears tonight...
      evilbutterfly
      lol@John Kerry

      evilbutterfly

      Very suspicious, and it's better than what I had on Psychic. Dicussed with ap, vote'd

      Comment

      • Neonatrias
        MAЯISA
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2004
        • 919

        #288
        Psychic, that's pretty good. You've got me convinced. Looks like evilbutterfly is gonna go down today...

        Comment

        • lightdarkness
          Summer!!
          • Jul 2003
          • 11310

          #289
          EB is instalynched.

          Cypher will do his thing when he is on.

          Comment

          • CypherToorima
            Boss of all bosses
            • Jul 2003
            • 2452

            #290
            The council looked at evilbutterfly with accusing eyes.
            “Well, what do you have to say to that?” Psychic asked eb
            “I…uhh…well…you know…” eb dived through the crowd. The mob collapsed onto him.
            “You guys don’t know what you’re doing. Let me go! I’m human!”
            The council had a might bit of trouble getting eb into the cuffs.

            The sky was becoming black as night approached.

            “Just get it over with.”

            The blade sliced through eb’s neck with ease.

            The ground turned a deeper, bloody red.

            NIGHT 6 SEND THEM PMs
            I'm a figantic gaggot

            Comment

            • CypherToorima
              Boss of all bosses
              • Jul 2003
              • 2452

              #291
              The bitter gray cold was unforgiving.

              The council yet again met in the Town Center to find two missing.
              “Son of a bitch!”
              They rushed to mead’s house to find him smeared across everything.
              “This is too goddamn much. How many more friggin people are we going to have to see like this.”
              “Kilga is missing too…”

              They ran to Kilga’s house and find him sprawled across the floor.

              Melancholy turned into hate as they walked towards the Town Hall, each of them eyeing each other with suspicion.

              69 hours.

              FIVE FOR INSTA
              I'm a figantic gaggot

              Comment

              • aperson
                FFR Hall of Fame
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 3434

                #292
                IF A PSYCHIC IS REPORTING ZERO WOLVES LEFT FOR TODAY, PLEASE STEP FORWARD. YOU POSE NO THREAT TO YOURSELF BY DOING THIS BECAUSE YOUR VALUE IS NOW DIMINISHED.

                Comment

                • psychic25
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 367

                  #293
                  Wow... let's see who's left.

                  Whorlichan
                  imeric12
                  aperson
                  psychic25
                  djshox
                  neonatrias
                  lightdarkness

                  I think you mean four for instalynch, Cypher.

                  Comment

                  • mead1
                    Cerebellumberjack
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 3960

                    #294
                    Well guys, I am the dead. See you all in XII.

                    Comment

                    • Neonatrias
                      MAЯISA
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 919

                      #295
                      Good God, this is running right down to the wire...Well this means we apparently have at least two wolves left; one on each team. That's an optimistic view. Either that, or we've got even more still alive. We're either going to need a lot of luck or a really huge breakthrough if we're going to have even a chance of winning this...

                      Comment

                      • aperson
                        FFR Hall of Fame
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 3434

                        #296
                        No Neo, there's a possibility that the wolves killed other wolves last night.

                        Comment

                        • Neonatrias
                          MAЯISA
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 919

                          #297
                          True. I forgot about that. If that's the case, then we've got hope yet.

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #298
                            No, sir, I don't like it.



                            Happy talking in the Postgame topic.
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • lightdarkness
                              Summer!!
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 11310

                              #299
                              Psychic25

                              There is nothing else better to go on, and he is still the biggest threat in this game.

                              Comment

                              • aperson
                                FFR Hall of Fame
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 3434

                                #300
                                Psychic25

                                You're suddenly active at the end of the game.
                                Your voting pattern goes: Psychic25, PHANTOM, Psychic25, Psychic25, Evilbutterfly.

                                Your evidence against EB is pretty solid. I gotta admit, but it does nothing to prove your humanity. I think the one thing wolves want at this point in the game is the other wolves gone. Really, since you spotted a probable wolf it doesn't either help you nor hurt you. Any evidence you bring up about this is moot.

                                Comment

                                Working...