TWG XI - BEMSTYL WOLF TRIBE VICTORY DAY 8

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mead1
    Cerebellumberjack
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 3960

    #226
    ^ In response to this:

    I think that roughly everything eb just said is false. There is just no justifiable reason I can think of that one would reveal their role to the wolves amongst us like this. It just doesn't add up. He makes some interesting claims, but he offer up no actual evidence of any of it. I think it is a clever ploy to win over the humans. He does invite the seers to seer him, but I think he is counting on them not wasting their time. Plus, he told Tps over and over again "don't be pessimistic", or something of the like, but look at his post, the most despairaging thing in known existence. I may not have any evidence of this hunch either, but I do think you all should look at his post and think about it a little bit.

    If afro hadn't all but admitted his guilt, my vote would most definately be for you, eb.

    Edit: just realized I hadn't actually voted yet. Hehehe. Afro Bold'D

    Comment

    • lightdarkness
      Summer!!
      • Jul 2003
      • 11310

      #227
      Originally posted by mead1
      ^ In response to this:

      I think that roughly everything eb just said is false. There is just no justifiable reason I can think of that one would reveal their role to the wolves amongst us like this. It just doesn't add up. He makes some interesting claims, but he offer up no actual evidence of any of it. I think it is a clever ploy to win over the humans. He does invite the seers to seer him, but I think he is counting on them not wasting their time. Plus, he told Tps over and over again "don't be pessimistic", or something of the like, but look at his post, the most despairaging thing in known existence. I may not have any evidence of this hunch either, but I do think you all should look at his post and think about it a little bit.

      If afro hadn't all but admitted his guilt, my vote would most definately be for you, eb.
      After what Afro did, it would be stupid for another wolf to try that. I think eb is telling the truth.

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #228
        I believe him. One time in chat I mentioned that I thought a certain person was a guardian (this was after tass died) or something like that because I remembered tass saying something about a guardian having contacted him and then later tass revealed that the certain person [that I referenced earlier] was blue. Eb IM'd me immediately, chastising me for putting info like that for the wolves to see. I highly doubt a wolf would have contacted me like that. Maybe he's just cleverer than most... but nah, I believe him.

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #229
          If afro hadn't all but admitted his guilt, my vote would most definately be for you, eb.
          You're funny.

          No, seriously. I never admitted to being a wolf. You all are using evidence that doesn't prove anything to "prove" I'm a wolf.

          #1: Linguistic analysis: This is bullshit, because ap is the only one who knows anything about it, and you were all just like "YEA AP YOU IS RIGHT! LEMME GO VOTE ON LIMITED INFO NOW. KTHX!" when you all have no idea about linguistic analysis.

          #2: My fake seer attempt on ap: Why in the hell would I try to get someone to admit to being a wolf if I were in fact a wolf myself?! The only reason I would was if I were the last wolf left on my team, and I highly doubt that we've lynched even 2 wolves total. So, in conclusion, the humans are fucked. I'm putting my bets on whichever wolf team ap is on to win this one.

          Good luck people. Not like it matters, though. Nothing you can do now will allow you to win this game, especially with eb coming out like this.

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #230
            mead, don't edit your posts. Specifically, don't edit your posts after 3 people have reply'd. That's just retarded.

            Comment

            • mead1
              Cerebellumberjack
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 3960

              #231
              ^ Thanks for that highly relevant response afro

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #232
                Also, guys, stop voting me. I'll be lynched, ok. All you're doing is helping to give the wolves more time in which discussion can't take place. In fact, if two people who haven't voted yet would vote for me just before the day ends, I'd really appreciate it.

                Comment

                • aperson
                  FFR Hall of Fame
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 3434

                  #233
                  2 votes from instalynch.

                  Be careful guys, one more vote and I'm changing mine.

                  Comment

                  • evilbutterfly
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 5784

                    #234
                    Originally posted by mead1
                    Plus, he told Tps over and over again "don't be pessimistic", or something of the like, but look at his post, the most despairaging thing in known existence.
                    But you see, TPS was acting hopeless and giving us no solutions. I said that our top players are gone, so I'm stepping forward to replace them and give the humans a chance. TPS did nothing of the sort. He just complained about how we were so screwed and blah blah blah.

                    Also, after admitting my role, a couple people have IMed me. One said that I am the 3rd guardian to come forward. What one of those guardians said did not match up with what me and the other guardian said, so we now know that we have one wolf dead. That same evidence further damns roopert as a wolf (which is why I'm not posting it. I'm also not posting who I found it out from, as it may put him in danger of wolfings), meaning that's 2 wolves down. Now I'm pretty sure at least one of the lynchings or wolfings have been a wolf. That makes 3 dead wolves, at least.

                    In short: half the wolves oughta be dead by now. Of course, I'll need confirmation from the psychics about this, but we're fairly sure about this info. Hopefully they're still alive.

                    Now what does this mean for us all? For you wolves: it means your numbers are running thin. I may be your only way to stay alive, so you really oughta refrain from killing me. You other wolves: I have protection. Don't bother. Humans: Despite what you may have feared, we're actually doing pretty well. I'll probably die eventually because of "coming out" but hopefully my sacrifice helps you guys win. Speaking of dying, this may be one of my last times to speak, so I might as well say this:

                    -Kenzya's excuse for not posting is complete crap. It's not assured he's a wolf, but I would keep an eye on him.
                    -Though I'm inclined to believe Tass and Omega, I would still be wary of Omega. This game is tricky...
                    -If I'm dead I won't be here to guide you new people. Be careful what you say. As talisman said, I always give the people advice and tell them not to say stupid stuff. Make my death worth it, if it comes to that.
                    -Way too many people are inactive. I'm not saying they're wolves, but being inactive makes it VERY hard for us to pin anything on anybody. If you're one of those inactive people, start posting. If you're a human we will see that, if you're a wolf then there's no escaping the wrath of the humans anyway. If you have no better leads, PM inactive people and tell them to post. If they ignore you and keep being inactive, vote for them. That goes beyond inactivity, that would be blatently avoiding the game. If they are inactive, make them active. If they won't be more active, vote for them, and PM to let them know about it. I PMed Kenzya and got NO response. I know he read the PM, too. A bit fishy, no?
                    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                    And I write the blog for their website.

                    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                    Comment

                    • ImEric12
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 1952

                      #235
                      I'm gonna go ahead and vote for Kenzya. There's still a bit of time left, so I don't want to instalynch Afro, but I would be voting for him otherwise. Kenzya is also pretty damn suspicious, now that his excuse for not posting is invalid, so for those of you keeping a voting log, mark this down as a real suspicion of mine.

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #236
                        Yea, my theory on Kenzya is that he's trying to pull the same thing that almost got Chromer off in jTWG1. Basically, Chromer just ignored the game entirely. We finally lynched him on the second to last day, but the point is that it nearly worked and I think that Kenzya is trying the same technique.

                        I mean, if he REALLY couldn't access the thread, he'd PM the host and have himself removed from the game.

                        Comment

                        • eyespewgreekfire
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 372

                          #237
                          eb your story just doesnt add up. You are one of the best people here at twg, and I would expect a well thought out game from you. A little slip like that just seems wrong.

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #238
                            Yesterday, ap contacted me. This was the result.

                            (20:53:58) aperson: I'm giving you one chance because I'm not convinced
                            (20:54:01) aperson: Are you blue?
                            (20:54:15) Afrobean: haha
                            (20:54:18) Afrobean: no, I'm not blue
                            (20:54:25) aperson: Static green?
                            (20:54:29) Afrobean: static?
                            (20:54:35) Afrobean: I'm just a human
                            (20:54:43) aperson: k
                            (20:55:49) aperson: Now that you've passed test one
                            (20:55:51) aperson: Here's where it comes out
                            (20:56:02) aperson: Look, I think I know someone else who is a much more serious threat which is a wolf
                            (20:56:10) aperson: if you are a wolf I'll gladly turn my vote off you today
                            (20:56:14) aperson: If and only if you are a wolf
                            (20:56:26) aperson: It'll give you a chance to recollect, and possibly wolf eb/me
                            (20:56:33) aperson: After all, it could buy you time
                            (20:56:33) Afrobean: if I were a wolf, I'd gladly enter into some sort of alliance to keep me alive, but I'm not
                            (20:57:35) aperson: Suppose you want to live tonight
                            (20:57:37) aperson: What are you going to do?
                            (20:57:51) Afrobean: I won't be able to survive tonight
                            (20:57:55) Afrobean: there is nothing for me to do

                            Make what you will of this. I just wanted it out in the open to see what others think.

                            Comment

                            • aperson
                              FFR Hall of Fame
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 3434

                              #239
                              Notes about convo: I wasn't convinced he was a wolf so I left him some opportunities to either convince me he was by slipping up or by answering in the (understated) correct manner I was seeking. Me knowing a stronger wolf is a lie, currently, I am sure of no wolves, I am just most suspicious of afro.

                              However, he passed that test with flying colors, I'm not so positive about afrobean now, but he is still certainly the strongest lead.

                              Comment

                              • CypherToorima
                                Boss of all bosses
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 2452

                                #240
                                The sky was becoming black as day was ending.

                                The council looked at afrobean.
                                “Well, you evaded a lynching once, but not again.” Omega said.
                                “Why do you think I saved myself? It’s because I’m human!”
                                “Or, you could be a wolf wanting another night to kill!”

                                Afrobean knew he was outnumbered, but he tried to escape anyways.

                                The steel blade gleamed as it swiftly severed Afro’s head.

                                The snow around the guillotine turned deep, dark red.

                                The mood of the town was now melancholy, most seemed on the edge of despair as another was killed.



                                NIGHT 4 SEND PMs
                                I'm a figantic gaggot

                                Comment

                                Working...