TWG XI - BEMSTYL WOLF TRIBE VICTORY DAY 8

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • whorlichan
    Tiny Plastic Meat
    • Apr 2004
    • 669

    #106
    Because he wasn't surprised when Cenright pulled his numbers trick, I believe.
    Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
    First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
    My lame LJ
    My friend Cassie's amazing photography

    Comment

    • whorlichan
      Tiny Plastic Meat
      • Apr 2004
      • 669

      #107
      Changing to Roopert for Tass's reasoning and needing to get off of Talisman, as I no longer believe he is at all wolflike.
      Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
      First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
      My lame LJ
      My friend Cassie's amazing photography

      Comment

      • Neonatrias
        MAЯISA
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2004
        • 919

        #108
        After some discussion in the chat, I figure it's better not to risk losing a blue on the first day. And confiding in Tass's word of his evidence, I'm switching to Roopert.

        Comment

        • talisman
          Resident Penguin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2003
          • 4598

          #109
          roopert

          Cen did cheat, but his method appears to have caught you. Also, I really want to be able to say I made it farther than one day in my first TWG. Hopefully tass is right about you.

          Comment

          • evilbutterfly
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2003
            • 5784

            #110
            Sup roopert. I know it's kinda wrong to vote on somebody's cheating methods, but they were pretty good methods. Until he says anything to me otherwise, I think I'll vote for roopert.
            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
            And I write the blog for their website.

            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #111
              Between the recent chat long and the FORBIDDEN CONVERSATION OMFG, I've decided to change to roopert as well.

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              I usually try to at least put some logic into my votes, even though a lot of the time, it's just to save myself
              Wow I read that and wondered why I didn't see a "bjstrattonIM" at the beginning of it o _o
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • aperson
                FFR Hall of Fame
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 3434

                #112
                Doing urgent work for a client now, can't really think about voting and it ends soon so I'm going to hurry and throw a vote at myself so I don't get a phantom. I should be done with client in a few minutes and hopefully I can squeeze out a reasoned vote from reading things before it closes.

                aperson

                Comment

                • whorlichan
                  Tiny Plastic Meat
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 669

                  #113
                  Well, that was quick.

                  Whorli's Awesomely Cool Totally Not Ripped Off From Anyone Voting Guide:

                  roopert (5) - Whorlichan, talisman, Neonatrias, evilbutterfly, Kilgamayan
                  Omeganitros (3) - Gamepro17616, ImEric12, Afrobean
                  talisman (2) - mead1, Tasselfoot
                  lightdarkness (1) - roopert
                  Afrobean (1) - lightdarkness
                  evilbutterfly (1) - eyespewgreekfire
                  Whorlichan (1) - Omeganitros
                  psychic25 (1) - psychic25
                  Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                  First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                  My lame LJ
                  My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #114
                    Nice bandwagon you guys!

                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #115
                      It's only a bandwagon if you're voting for someone just because everyone else is.

                      If you posted "hey look at me i'm a wolf" and seven people in a row voted for you, would that be a bandwagon? No, they all had a legitimate reason.

                      While Cenright's actions were illegal, they still produced really good evidence for us to base votes on, so that's what we're doing.
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • flypie743
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 3210

                        #116
                        flypie

                        I don't feel right voting for someone because of cheating. I also don't think anyone else deserves my vote.

                        IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                        Comment

                        • blahblah18
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 1662

                          #117
                          wow this is all ridiculous, and I still don't see how it means anything other then that he's a red or blue, so I'm gonna go off what I said before and what I feel and vote for neon ... not like it matters...
                          but for now... postCount++

                          Comment

                          • evilbutterfly
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 5784

                            #118
                            Three self votes? That disappoints me =\

                            And blah, I was skeptical that he was red, but Tass said he didn't respond to him on AIM. And where is he now? I hope we're not doing the wrong thing, but it's better evidence than we have for anybody else...
                            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                            And I write the blog for their website.

                            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                            Comment

                            • lightdarkness
                              Summer!!
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 11310

                              #119
                              It's 5:30, 48 hours after voting opened.

                              Locked til Cypher gets online.

                              Comment

                              • CypherToorima
                                Boss of all bosses
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 2452

                                #120
                                As night was falling, the members of the council the citizens had created made a split decision near the end.
                                “Roopert, I’m sorry to say but…”
                                Before Omega could finish what he was about to say, Roopert dashed towards the town boundaries.
                                Tass yelled for the council to stop him. “We can’t let a possible wolf get away!”
                                The mob was on him in a second. After they had subdued him, they bound him up with rope and dragged him to the guillotine.
                                Roopert only had a blank stare on his face. Even after they had loaded him into the lock, he could only stare forward, as if he was in shock. The council couldn’t bear to even speak to him. Roopert wasn’t a loud member of the village, but he was respected by all, and many considered him a friend.
                                Right as the rope was cut, it seemed as though Roopert had snapped back to reality, and let out a scream right before the blade removed his head from his body.
                                Many were horrified by the last lament from roopert. Everyone was shaking, unsure of what they have done.
                                Kenzya was first to speak. “We…we should all go home.” The words were forced.
                                Whorli agreed, and soon everyone dispersed back to their homes, not knowing what the night will hold.

                                SEND PMs PLEASE!
                                I'm a figantic gaggot

                                Comment

                                Working...