I doubt a player like Tass would be dumb enough to make a major connection to Omega like that. If we was gonna try to protect Omega, he'd have done it more subtly.
48-72 hours.
I decided on that because I want to allow you guys to able to talk if I'm not able to get on the computer. But if I am able to get on tomorrow, I'll update (I probably will)
I'm so glad of the caertainity of the time. Cypher, can you please make a official time, so we can plan around it, that's how I got screwed over with a phantom.
And just to be sure, so nobody brings this up later... in the story, the manner of death has no meaning, right? Because if it did, that would mean that the same group wanted Gamepro and Hans dead, because in both the stories, their bodies were intact. We can't assume that, can we? I was wondering this myself earlier in the game, when the two people were killed in distinct ways...
Cypher, please clarify.
I'm not sure if I said this, but each team kills their own way, and that's the way they kill all the time.
So one team splatters the entrails and the other leaves the body intact? But that means that the wolf team who killed nforcer killed tass and the wolf team who killed hans killed gamepro. Interesting.
But wait, then cen's suicide note makes no sense, because he says that hans' body was splattered, when it was clearly left intact in a sheet. Could you clarify that?
Cen was removed from the game. I decided to incorperate that into the story.
EDIT: I re-read your post. It was a blunder on my part, then
To be safe tps, get your vote in before 48 hours, but since I couldn't updated, I didn't think it was right for the topic to be locked. That's why I have it from 48 to 72.
Okay. As talisman mentioned, whichever wolf team killed Hans (bloody sheet wrapped around intact body) also killed Gamepro (whole body intact). Nforcer and Tass were both killed by the other team, which likes to spread entrails around and make a big nasty mess.
Seems to me they switched methods--the team that killed a nobody went for a big boy, and the team that killed someone likely to help, then went and killed an unknown. Afro mentioned that it would be great if the wolf teams went after each other--and it would. But they don't know yet who the other team is--at most the seers know two people each, and it's highly likely that both seers only saw humans.
Basically what I'm trying to say here is that these kills don't give us much more info, and the chat's been pretty dead. Anyone have new observations?
I guess this totally annhialates my hypothesis. Oh well, it held together well, until this new info came up.
Either way, I'm suspicious of a few people with little to no evidence against them. After what Tass had said, I was starting to believe in Omega's humanity, but now, after his recent behavior, it seems that he was just a wolf who lied to Tass to save himself.
Trust me, I am blue. The whole "I wonder if they'll be after me" thing was a subtle way of pleading that any guardians should protect me, cuz hey, I would be a pretty big target. It's a shame Tasselfoot had to reveal that I was a blue, but hey, I was getting alot of votes, and people trust Tass' word. Why would I lie to save myself? I was in no more or less danger than anyone else.
TPS, we don't need defeatists. Shape up and find something worthwhile or my vote won't change. If this was the Soviet Union I would shoot you right now.
Anywho, I think we can go on without Tass. The guardians will just have to change their plans and hopefully out-think the wolves. At least a few people have been seered, so there could be the workings of an alliance going on without us all knowing. I just hope people can open up and trust people. You may have a chance of finding a wolf, but think of the chances. 3/24 that you get a wolf and are told so, 3/24 that you are told human and it's wolf. I believe Tass is the one who said that even if you got a wolf, you are useful to that team in that you can find the other wolf team and have them wolfed. This helps the humans. Best case scenario, which is more likely, you'll find a human.
So, if you seer somebody and it comes back human, ALLY WITH THEM! This is the best way for the 2 seers to contact each other. Certain people are more likely to be seered than others. You don't know for sure who the other seer will discover, but if both seers find them (may be on different days, you never know) then it will link the seers through that known human. Every day that you (seers) delay telling a human, the more you delay human victory. Each day that goes by, the odds that you'll seer a true human decreases. Thus, it's best to go ahead and contact those who you've seered. The wolves may get lucky and kill you anyway, and that will make all those nights you selfishly hoarded your seering info COMPLETELY USELESS. If you don't tell anybody before you die, you're useless to us all. Please, seers, contact those who you've seen, as you're one of the human's best chances for victory.
So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
I'm home for the weekend, so if anyone needs to contact me (rofl) before Sunday night, send an IM to RabiEnRoll.
Don't let the rest of FFR know, I'd rather not get inundated with IMs from people I don't know that don't have anything useful to talk about while I'm here.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
I'm not being a defeatist EB, i'm being realistic. We can't just keep going the way we are going, or the wolves will have a circus with us. We need the special roles to band together, as you said in your posts; I agree with everything you say. I was just staying the situation. We are in trouble, I think we got 1 wolf. Tass. I think Roop was being a blue, and Tass knew it. He was very quick to jump on Roop, and got him lynched. I fear that Roop was the gurdian for the other team, and Tass knew it, and got him killed.
This is all in theory, but we do need some important information to come out. The chat is dead, 2 people have 0 posts, and many people aren't contributing at all. While this is entirely winnable for us, we need to get a move on it.
I think that Tass was human, and that roop was wolf. I have no idea what Cen did, but the general concensus is that he discovered roop through cheating methods. It may have been slightly unethical to lynch roop, but a wolf is a wolf. My vote currently resides on Tps222. Looking at this last post, he just isn't making sense. I can almost understand the hopelessness, but he combines hopelessness with obvious alliance ideas, and with bogus theories. His ideas about roopert and Tass are supported by no evidence other than a hunch. What's more, he has never (to my knowledge) offered anything but fatalism to the other players. In general, he is just being useless and negative, and he is attempting to lead us down the wrong trail.
Afro. I vote for him because of the perspective in his writing. He talks about "the wolves" quite often. GG Wolves. Tass is dead is one good example. This sort of obvious and planned talk about wolves as "the other guys" has, in my experience, meant that that person is wolfy.
Comment