TWG XI - BEMSTYL WOLF TRIBE VICTORY DAY 8

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evilbutterfly
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 5784

    #271
    And a list of who has phantoms, please. I'm fairly positive if there are very many wolves left that these phantoms are gonna screw us humans over. =\
    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
    And I write the blog for their website.

    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #272
      Given a supreme lack of posts I'm going to go on a suspicion I've had for a few days now and vote Neonitras. Something about a few of his posts haven't sat right with me for some reason.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • lightdarkness
        Summer!!
        • Jul 2003
        • 11310

        #273
        I seriously have no clue who to vote for anymore :-\

        Omgea was seeming odd to me, but he is gone now. More chatter plz.

        Comment

        • Neonatrias
          MAЯISA
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2004
          • 919

          #274
          I think Omega was trying to keep himself alive, is all...Honestly, right now, I've got nothing left to work with. However, I think I should point out the one similarity between Omega and Flypie. Both of them have been lone voters on me in the past. Which makes me wonder if someone wants me lynched by framing me. But I don't have any real clue as to why. That, and I'm skeptical as to whether the wolves would try something like that or not. I'm aware that this might put even more suspicion on me, but if it gets people in this game to be remotely ACTIVE anymore, that's fine.

          Comment

          • psychic25
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 367

            #275
            All right, since I don't have any leads as of now, I went over the list of people left and tried to see if any of them have any incriminating evidence against them.

            mead1

            Originally posted by mead1
            I think that Tass was human, and that roop was wolf. I have no idea what Cen did, but the general concensus is that he discovered roop through cheating methods. It may have been slightly unethical to lynch roop, but a wolf is a wolf. My vote currently resides on Tps222. Looking at this last post, he just isn't making sense. I can almost understand the hopelessness, but he combines hopelessness with obvious alliance ideas, and with bogus theories. His ideas about roopert and Tass are supported by no evidence other than a hunch. What's more, he has never (to my knowledge) offered anything but fatalism to the other players. In general, he is just being useless and negative, and he is attempting to lead us down the wrong trail.
            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=asc&start=165

            On this day (Day 2), mead helped to start a bandwagon against TPS based on the fact that his attitude seemed very fatalistic. However, when reading over TPS's posts, I did not notice anything fatalistic about them. Then, when this comes up later and he has two votes, he ignores the fact that he said TPS was fatalistic, and does not mention it again. Perhaps he is trying to hide a failed accusation but still retain his vote?

            Also, notice that Talisman, who voted for him, is now dead. I know that in itself is not much, but it's something.

            Comment

            • mead1
              Cerebellumberjack
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 3960

              #276
              And with the rebuttle...

              Perhaps a better word than fatalistic is pessimistic, that is what I meant, and probably should have used. And if you can look over Tps' posts without seeing pessimism, I would give you a hand.

              I never mention it again because nothing that has already been said needs to be restated. Repeating yourself just clutters up the topic.

              Finally, to the final arguement:

              He also voted for eb, and he is still alive also.

              Comment

              • Neonatrias
                MAЯISA
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2004
                • 919

                #277
                Just in case, I might as well sling a vote out on psychic25. You're accusing mead of stating his own ideas. I don't suspect you more than anyone else here, but I'd rather avoid a phantom.

                Comment

                • lightdarkness
                  Summer!!
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 11310

                  #278
                  Holy crap! Day ends tonight at 9 pm!

                  I'm going to go with something here. It's not much, but it's all there really is. Psychic25 has never voted for anyone but himself. Call this a strategey, call it just not knowing who to vote for. But it's all I got.

                  Comment

                  • mead1
                    Cerebellumberjack
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 3960

                    #279
                    I am still quite suspicious of eb for "revealing himself". I am pretty sure no human could possibly do that and live.

                    Comment

                    • whorlichan
                      Tiny Plastic Meat
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 669

                      #280
                      LD, it's funny you should mention that reason for voting psychic25, since it's the only one I've got as well. He's all of a sudden turned over a new leaf?

                      (I am dropping off my computer at a service facility in less than 20 min. I am computerless until Sunday afternoon. I am very very sorry.)
                      Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                      First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                      My lame LJ
                      My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                      Comment

                      • aperson
                        FFR Hall of Fame
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 3434

                        #281
                        I talked to LD about this, and we both agreed, it's quite strange that psychic keeps saying he'll play and pay attention then casts a safety vote for himself... then disappears.

                        psychic25

                        Comment

                        • lightdarkness
                          Summer!!
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 11310

                          #282
                          Cypher has informed me via X-box live that Day will be exteneded one hour, to 10pm eastern, 9pm central.

                          Comment

                          • psychic25
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 367

                            #283
                            Wow, we're really straining for evidence here... nice bandwagon everyone! (And yes, I know it's only made up of 3 people, but at the rate the votes were getting thrown out today, it's probably going to be a majority :P). Since I'm probably going to die, I'll get all of my suspicions out here today.

                            Honestly, my vote was to see what kind of reaction I would get out of mead. And now, I myself don't suspect him very much.

                            Actually, I think I may have something on evilbutterfly.

                            When he revealed that he was the guardian, he stated that "Hopefully the non-gory wolves will realize that I can aid them". Now, I assume this would mean that he was the guardian against the gory wolves. The guardian against the gory wolves would possibly be able to help the non-gory team, because he would be able to guard the non-gory team from attacks of the gory team.

                            Yet in his post, he stated that he did not defend blah.

                            If he is telling the truth, he is the guardian against the gory wolves.

                            Yet the attack by the gory wolves was repelled by a guardian.

                            The attack by the non-gory wolves was not.

                            Eb, I think you slipped up. THIS is real evidence that somebody is a wolf.

                            Comment

                            • psychic25
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 367

                              #284
                              And here's the actual post, if you want it. You'll notice that in it, it says that he "failed by letting Tass and Blah die". This means that he failed to guard against an attack by the gory wolves, which he says he could have done.

                              And therefore, he positively says that he was the guardian against the gory wolves.

                              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=asc&start=225

                              Comment

                              • aperson
                                FFR Hall of Fame
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 3434

                                #285
                                I hate to be flip-flopping around like John Kerry but damn this evidence is convincing. Look back at what psychic said everyone, eb has to be faking his guardian attempt.

                                Let's hope that only one person disappears tonight...
                                evilbutterfly

                                Comment

                                Working...