Originally posted by ImEric12
TWG XI - BEMSTYL WOLF TRIBE VICTORY DAY 8
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
This got me thinking... In a normal TWG, it makes sense for the wolves to kill whoever the strongest and least likely to be guarded person is, like hans, I suppose. But in this game, where killing the other wolf team too early might jeopardize your chances of winning (might is key... depending on the skill of the wolves, as eb pointed out, it might not), so therefore it would make sense to kill someone who you thought for sure was a human. And nforcer could easily have appeared very human to the one wolf team (for myself I wasn't sure... but I deliberately wasn't making any judgments before the game started anyways), thus warranting his kill.Originally posted by mead1However, assuming wolves found nforcer to be a wolf for the other team, I still think it would be far more worthwile to take out a human.
Just a thought.
EDIT: I suck at quoting people.Comment
-
Also TPS, you mentioned on page I that you were involved in a discussion in the chat with nforcer about the game when only a certain few people were active.... could you find it here: http://www.lightdarkness42.com/TWGXI.txt ? I can't seem to find what you are talking about.Comment
-
LD posted a link to a chat log in the chat, but for some reason hasn't posted it on the forums. This is a great resource, so I'm posting it here for those of you who aren't in the chat.

Comment
-
-
Guys... what the hell. huge blocks of time, and no one is posting. I know the chat is great, but jesus christ.... POST HERE!!!!! Not all of us are in the chat 24/7 (and reading it all).RIPComment
-
Well Tass, as usual, I don't know who to vote for. I was thinking about voting for LD for not random voting just because I yelled at him, but I didn't wanna send mixed signals. I mean, usually we yell at him and he still does it, and usually people get votes for doing things they don't usually do. Thus, I guess I will vote for him.So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =OComment
-
LD's not being too suspicious. The only thing I can see from him is that he didn't post that chat log in the forums. I'd think this to be a wolfish act, except he did give the link in the chat, so he's obviously not keeping this information to himself. The not random voting is out of character, but random voting hurts humans, so would you really want him doing it anyway?
Comment
-
OK... I'm going to take a risk here. In my opinion, the best way for the humans to win is by an alliance. That is no suprise. I always want an alliance when I'm human.
Now, as usual, I'll volunteer myself to be the target. The frontman for said alliance... Keeping the actual important players behind the scenes. So, I'd like both seers to seer me (If they get together and agree that I'm human, I have to be, yada yada). From there, they'll know who each other are and can work together to get true seerings of people. Aka, they both seer the same person. That is the only true way to tell who is human or not. It'll be a small alliance, but strong. And, only I will be known to those outside the alliance.
With that said, I would appreciate guardian support in this mission, so as to help me stay alive as the pointman in the operation. I have mentioned all this in the chat, but as no one has contacted me.... I take it I haven't been seered.
I think all the humans will agree that we need to get both seers to meet each other, and I'm proposing this as the way to do it.
Questions/Comments/Flaws? I mean, if 2 people seer me and both say I'm human.... I have to be. And I welcome being seered. True, a wolf could pretend to be the seer, but if 3 people contact me.... OOOOOPS.RIPComment
-
Just a quick note guys--I'm around, I've been reading the chats, but I don't have much to say. I see no suspicious activity on the part of anyone yet.
And will you guys PLEASE seer Tass just so he shuts up about it?Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
My lame LJ
My friend Cassie's amazing photographyComment
-
Now I'm not one to support Tass being the uber leader guy, but:
In case any seers are shy about it, go ahead and contact him. Even on the off chance that he is a wolf from the team you can't seer, that won't matter. You won't be in any danger of dying. SeerA and WolfB can help each other. SeerA finds A wolves and the B wolves will know about them and kill them. It's a pretty sweet deal, and it'll get us at least one B wolf (just using letters as a reference). If I was a seer, I would take the risk and contact Tass.
And if you don't contact him and a wolf does, then we could all be screwed. So please, seers, talk to Tass.So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =OComment
-
Why are you trying to pull something from the fact I didn't post a conversation? I posted it several times in the chat, isn't that good enough? No one on the forums asked for a transcript of the chat, so I didn't post it. Don't try to make something of it.Originally posted by AfrobeanLD's not being too suspicious. The only thing I can see from him is that he didn't post that chat log in the forums. I'd think this to be a wolfish act, except he did give the link in the chat, so he's obviously not keeping this information to himself. The not random voting is out of character, but random voting hurts humans, so would you really want him doing it anyway?
Comment
-
LD, don't worry. I'm not any where near suspicious of you. I was just commenting on what happened. Notice how I said "I'd think this to be a wolfish act, except he did give the link in the chat..." meaning that since you did give the link in the chat I don't think it wolfish of you.
Comment
-
Always being suspicious because of what people say...
Guys, I don't think the wolves are gonna slip up and say something funny like Afrobean did. Meanwhile, Afrobean, stop saying suspicious things.
I'm growing suspicious those haven't spoken up yet, or have spoken up but haven't contributed anything and are staying neutral. Whorlichan.Comment
-
Just got back from ski-ing, and finished reading all the posts.
The first few pages it seems like a few people are being extremist, and are going after ideas of wolves wolfing each other, or somehow finding each other overnight. It is a possibilty, but the chances are they didn't find each other, and their kills weren't wolves. More humans then wolves. I'm just going off probability, though there is the chance. I like Tass's idea the best, but it doesn't seem fair that he gets to take charge all the time, though, it seems no one else does. It's probably best to contact Tass is you have a special role.Comment
Comment