TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1186
    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

    It's a little unfortunate that EoD falls on Thanksgiving. I hope it doesn't affect activity tomorrow. I know a bunch of people (myself included) are doing remote gatherings and such


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • TWGma
      FFR Player
      • May 2017
      • 3

      #1187
      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

      I can see the assertiveness in Raeko, but not really the aggression.
      Originally posted by Charu
      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
      Why are you fucking pockets again?
      Originally posted by Celirra
      i like tforce more than you

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1188
        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

        I'm going to bed
        I'll move my vote to [force[/twgv] since the discussion has already happened for the most part, for better or for worse (it was for worse)
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #1189
          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

          im back

          me and sunfan (and mikey) WON the ZD twg

          i give myself ALL THE CREDIT even though i deserve NONE OF IT
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1190
            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'm going to bed
            I'll move my vote to [force[/twgv] since the discussion has already happened for the most part, for better or for worse (it was for worse)
            I can't tell if you're upset but if you are just know that I value and respect you immensely


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1191
              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              im back

              me and sunfan (and mikey) WON the ZD twg

              i give myself ALL THE CREDIT even though i deserve NONE OF IT
              hello, please do something


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #1192
                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                hello, please do something
                i shall......... in approximately an HOUR
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #1193
                  Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  Ok I was about to say.... I've been aggressive and if people think this is equal I must be nowhere near as scary as I thought T_T
                  You're like... You know that small kind of dog that nips at you just to be cute and playful

                  That's kind of you, I imagine

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #1194
                    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    i shall......... in approximately an HOUR
                    Can I vote you twice?

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #1195
                      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'm going to bed
                      I'll move my vote to [force[/twgv] since the discussion has already happened for the most part, for better or for worse (it was for worse)
                      Damn he's so tired his brain blocked out the first half of the vote tag lmao

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • TWGma
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2017
                        • 3

                        #1196
                        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        You're like... You know that small kind of dog that nips at you just to be cute and playful

                        That's kind of you, I imagine
                        Yeah, that's basically it for me too.
                        Raeko being aggressive I imagine, in her head, is her being like a graceful lioness pouncing on her prey being majectic as hell.
                        Whereas I see it as Lotus trying to paw at a mouse toy. An action, but not one that'll cause me to drop a load in my trousers.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                        Why are you fucking pockets again?
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        i like tforce more than you

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #1197
                          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                          after i come home from work i spend an hour or two doing school work every night. it's not an eod so yeah i'ma prioritize that atm

                          like, y'all can buzz off with that "fg do something shit" first of all none of you listened to me last eod
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #1198
                            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                            I apologize if I'm at a frozen stage here, I'm just not sure how to read people (Specifically Sunfan/YoshL/Plop) and I've been sheeping a bit off of the information I've been given

                            Mechanics? I'm not the greatest at, but I feel as if the mechanics of this game are pretty simple so I'm ignoring that

                            It was interesting that Sunfan mentioned Maya Fey fwiw, makes me believe we're on the same page even though that's a "No shit Sherlock"

                            This post isn't very useful, so carry on ladies and gents

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #1199
                              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                              Originally posted by TWGma
                              Yeah, that's basically it for me too.
                              Raeko being aggressive I imagine, in her head, is her being like a graceful lioness pouncing on her prey being majectic as hell.
                              Whereas I see it as Lotus trying to paw at a mouse toy. An action, but not one that'll cause me to drop a load in my trousers.
                              Kinda one of those "KAWAII" moments in your head

                              Anyways I'm back to playing Luna Nights here

                              Yeah FG do something. We ignored your pleas to keep FFA alive. Tough tits. Now would be a great time to make an impact

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • fatfuck42
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2016
                                • 7

                                #1200
                                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                1) Pretty sure the latter
                                2) It's been a while since I've seen YoshL play, and his general attitude and demeanor have changed since the old days, but he is a very versatile character as a wolf imo. I can't really conjure up any notion of a script that he follows. It's probably best to read him based on his agenda as opposed to tone or strategy
                                Thanks! Although that's what I was afraid to hear w/r/t yoshl, lol

                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Anyways I'm back to playing Luna Nights here
                                Hell yeah! I should play that one again.

                                Comment

                                Working...