TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1141
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Tokzic
    Is anyone else scumreading inDheart or is it just me?
    You and one other. I'm strong town reading him. I have a good explanation why in my 1st big post, which you can look up after the day has ended. He's pointing out a lot of good things imo and was mindmelding with me early phase.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #1142
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      yeah I guess I fucking am

      you sit in the thread for like an hour? without so much as a post and when I call you out you dump something large, which isn't bad, but it's not enough
      ok? then continue to discuss the game. instead of wasting breath on this, maybe address the continued lack of mr. detective dabackpack and get rid of the mr. butthurt backpank instead


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1143
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        because fmpov that post could easily just be appeasement instead of having to actually steer the direction of the lynch


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #1144
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          About to start reading page 45, after like an hour and a half of trying to read this. Pretty sure I could have read a Hardy Boy's mystery in the time it took me to get through the last 10 pages.


          some things to note:

          YoshL called me for not parking a vote on him. Reason is I still think DPB is a better choice.

          Reason Charu''s "he can die" post seemed out of character is because it didn't seem nearly as lighthearted as he tends to come off as and he pretty much left afterwards

          Reading Charu's post was a chore but I feel better about him, like alot. I don't think wolf Cahru would have put in that much work.

          Arnt's "what can I do to not suck" makes me want to vote for him

          InDHeart, we cool. You might be a wolf but we cool


          BRB READING
          ​

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #1145
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by XelNya
            Zenith if you don't vote yer playing like shit
            Alright jesus fuck I voted several posts before





            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1146
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by YoshL
              ok? then continue to discuss the game. instead of wasting breath on this, maybe address the continued lack of mr. detective dabackpack and get rid of the mr. butthurt backpank instead
              Mr Detective Backpack is here, you're just not seeing it

              Mr Butthurt Backpack is here because I'm tilted, that's all there is to it


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #1147
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                thinking charu over DBP at the moment

                can easily change in the next 14 minutes

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #1148
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Court enters recess in 15 minutes!
                  Please let me know if I missed a vote.
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1149
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    I don't see DBP and yoshl on the same team this game

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #1150
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      because fmpov that post could easily just be appeasement instead of having to actually steer the direction of the lynch
                      you steer the direction of the lynch through your analysis of people's behavior and activity in the thread. not by whining about "oh you just came into thread and put up a post waah"


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1151
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        again you're conflating two things together

                        1) that I was absent
                        2) that becasue I was absent I wasn't trying to solve the game

                        despite EVER SINCE I'VE BEEN FUCKING BACK I've been reasoning about the goddamn game. I'm literally sitting here making observations but HEY I'M A WOLF because I wasn't here for a 24 hour period. Fuck you, and fuck this game if that's what's going to happen


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #1152
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          Mr Detective Backpack is here, you're just not seeing it

                          Mr Butthurt Backpack is here because I'm tilted, that's all there is to it
                          and my final verdict is that we're not seeing detective dabackpack because you're a scum.


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #1153
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            what would make it seem like charu would be the best to let live? shouldn't the top consideration be who is the best to lynch, not the other way around? like, i understand the thought, but you don't get information based on who lives here
                            right, we learn more from who dies.

                            to flip this on its head the way it should be, still having a hard time seeing charu's wagon. i see why dbp still has one though.

                            AA, can i hear from you about that? why charu

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1154
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              thinking charu over DBP at the moment

                              can easily change in the next 14 minutes
                              !!! WOLF ALERT !!!


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #1155
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                again you're conflating two things together

                                1) that I was absent
                                2) that becasue I was absent I wasn't trying to solve the game

                                despite EVER SINCE I'VE BEEN FUCKING BACK I've been reasoning about the goddamn game. I'm literally sitting here making observations but HEY I'M A WOLF because I wasn't here for a 24 hour period. Fuck you, and fuck this game if that's what's going to happen
                                what the fuck? I'm reading you scum because the majority of the posts that I've seen from you hardly scratch the surface from what inspection shit you pull


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...