TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #1051
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    I think there's at least a scum between charu/arnt

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #1052
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      my point being that most of his play is observations, agreeing with people, and slight probing, with the exception of the post I quoted
      idk but pick someone else for today's lynch cause I (and I don't think anyone else really) am not touching mashi at the moment

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1053
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
        roundbox, I voted for Charu a while ago and I haven't unvoted. I'll go find the post for you.
        On page 46 and finished eating, will try to hurry up. I don't really want to see MixMasterLar go today. I'm not so keen on Dabackpack either, but I think i would prefer him to MixMasterLar (I'm sry Dabackpack, ilu <333). I still need to take a better look at Charu's long posts, but I didn't like them from when I first skimmed them. I haven't like Arntonach much, so I'm not opposed to seeing him go.
        I am interested to see where your mindset is after the reading


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1054
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          idk but pick someone else for today's lynch cause I (and I don't think anyone else really) am not touching mashi at the moment
          this is also for posterity


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1055
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Did Tokzic seriously put me in KitB with that vote?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #1056
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Tokzic
              Charu
              FeelsArbitraryMan





              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #1057
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Wineandbread
                You guys think Tokzic is gonna post again before EOD?
                don't worry, i took a break from watching the international to fulfil my duties as Attorney

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1058
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Did Tokzic seriously put me in KitB with that vote?
                  tokzic what's up


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #1059
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Three way KitB is aids please no





                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #1060
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      hella marking this for later if it hasn't been already since it got bottom paged
                      Oooo

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      I can't express emotion and frustration without it being a ploy for pity obviously
                      Annnd this posting stuff is why id lynch mml over packback

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #1061
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Did Tokzic seriously put me in KitB with that vote?
                        isn't it beautiful

                        hot three way action

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1062
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          For an Attorney, you're doing a poor job at helping clients.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1063
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            just going to say in advance that CFDing Tokzic is a most likely a bad idea because I could totally see that happening


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Arntonach
                              Owlbears Rock!
                              • Mar 2012
                              • 2494

                              #1064
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Tokzic
                              don't worry, i took a break from watching the international to fulfil my duties as Attorney
                              The fuck why are you doing this d0? You know how much a liability this makes you?
                              pack of hard stuffs

                              pack of my stuffs

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #1065
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Lets end the kitb

                                [twgv]MML [\twgv]

                                Les go. Charu lynch is DUMB atm i dun get it

                                Comment

                                Working...