TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1111
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    @yoshl about xiz, he tunneled me for quite a bit
    he means like, full on rage tunneling. that's more of what jake did.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #1112
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      can you participate in the discussion instead of popping on and dumping things?
      when i'm catching up on the thread, you don't get to be like "can you participate"

      i have not consolidated my thoughts into a block yet, and so i did.

      I really enjoy your usage of "popping on and dumping things" because you literally said
      I don't like how YoshL is sitting here watching all of this happen without as much as saying anything, so maybe him? I can't even tell you what his thoughts are outside of MML
      and now you're like "can you not"

      lmfao gg


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #1113
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        @AA, I don't plan on lynching anyone yet, nobody is standing out as a candidate imo aorn

        I'll probably self-vote to avoid the phantom
        can other people yell at zenith for this please because I think if he's town it's ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #1114
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          fucking cop-out

          like I don't see how you can say that with how much has happened, it's pretty ridiculous that you don't have any candidates
          See: Past games where I don't vote d0 if I don't have to

          I'll admit it is gross but, if I had to choose someone here it's probably MML or Arnt.

          I still think we can capitalize on MML's role softing bullshit error or Arnt who can't even help himself and is shooting himself in the foot after that last post I commented on





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #1115
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            actually changed my mind, I'd lynch DBP today

            but I still think charu/wnb/arnt are good

            no one seems to agree with me on wnb except sunfan though

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #1116
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Zenith

              wow

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1117
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by YoshL
                I still believe charu is pretty towny. this is mostly gut+toneread+how much fun charu looks like he's having.
                I really want to say you're being sarcastic, because this is both true and not true, oh my god my eyes.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #1118
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  btw zenith you misconstrued things. Nowhere did I or anyone else say MML was softing.

                  He was just obsessed with the vigi for some reason, so I attributed that to being an SK or scum, leaning SK.


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1119
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    when i'm catching up on the thread, you don't get to be like "can you participate"

                    i have not consolidated my thoughts into a block yet, and so i did.

                    I really enjoy your usage of "popping on and dumping things" because you literally said

                    and now you're like "can you not"

                    lmfao gg
                    yeah because I totally see you sitting in the sidelines, making a single post to make it seem like you're there and give your thoughts and then backing the fuck out instead of helping decide a critical lynch

                    don't act like my feelings are unjustified


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #1120
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      See: Past games where I don't vote d0 if I don't have to
                      You're an idiot

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #1121
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        I really want to say you're being sarcastic, because this is both true and not true, oh my god my eyes.
                        "fun" in quotations


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #1122
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          this vote is really hard at least because of where people are sitting right now. i'm just trying to think who would give the most net positive result if he were to live now, and that seeeeems like it could be charu but obviously that's strictly hypothetical.

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          bar some kablizzy tier shennanigans.
                          are you talking about the game i'm thinking of lmfao

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #1123
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            actually changed my mind, I'd lynch DBP today

                            but I still think charu/wnb/arnt are good

                            no one seems to agree with me on wnb except sunfan though
                            I have a town lean on WNB but I haven't paid much attention to him specifically yet.

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1124
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              can other people yell at zenith for this please because I think if he's town it's ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE
                              As much as it pains me, I totally see Zenith doing this as town. It's something I totally could see him do


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #1125
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                actually changed my mind, I'd lynch DBP today

                                but I still think charu/wnb/arnt are good

                                no one seems to agree with me on wnb except sunfan though
                                mindmelding

                                Comment

                                Working...