TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #946
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    indheart's read on MML seems like he actually thought about the read
    in case I wasn't clear, I mean I think he's slightly townie for it
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #947
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Charu
      Eh... I think I might've changed my mind, but then again... I got to think of YoshL not really looking at thread.

      So... *SHRUG* I guess
      I know I said to read and just get context but I don't like how you seem to be shifting your read based on what other people have said?

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #948
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        oh indheart posted a reads list, I'm ok with it for the most part

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #949
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          can you point me to the post that you said I missed or dismissed though?

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #950
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Okay, I really just... don't want to read this anymore, lmao. So many words.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #951
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              this is such a weird response in my mind
              I'm kinda done rn


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #952
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                jake read post 870 and the post that you seemingly ignored thanks

                because it seems like you're ignoring it and just parking a vote on me right now, I feel like I've said a lot this game that you're just passing over in favor of leaving your vote on me

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #953
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  I'm kinda done rn
                  T r i g g e r e d b o y s





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #954
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Don't kill me DBP





                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #955
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      gonna be eating out, will try to phone in EOD

                      please lynch DBP and not MML

                      if its someone else its probably not great, but DBP is not playing like his normal town game, and I think he should die for it

                      AA lynch I am the tiniest bit ok with, but just because of how unsure I am with where the game is at, I think there's a lot better directions but people are fixated on it who I think are town so its not bad, I guess

                      highly prefer killing DBP tho.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #956
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        T r i g g e r e d b o y s
                        it's really frustrating because this is the best I have and it's not good enough


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #957
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          can you point me to the post that you said I missed or dismissed though?
                          this one

                          looks like you responded to it after all, this just wasn't part of your post summarizing the events of that argument so that made me think you didn't see much value in it

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #958
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Yoshiisland
                            This screams a potential backtrack set up in the event of a mislynch.
                            Originally posted by Yoshiisland
                            Arn - Null, leaning scum slightly. Kinda pulling the "I suck at this game," card, though it isn't indicative of anything. His reads post were good but then his post vote on Charu seems like a potential backtracking in the event of a mislynch of Charu.
                            Not sure what you mean here

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #959
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              it's really frustrating because this is the best I have and it's not good enough
                              I gotchu fam

                              I wouldn't sweat it too much honestly, we all know d0 is CFD unless someone royally fucks up, and your "fuck up" is just a based meta read lmao (imo)





                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #960
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                I feel like I've said a lot this game that you're just passing over in favor of leaving your vote on me
                                You could believe this, but you're wrong.
                                Reading other parts of the game

                                Comment

                                Working...