TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #1261
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    What the fuck where you guys doing lyncing Charu? What the ever living fuck where you guys doing jumping on that train? It was so clear he wasn't red buti damn it you guys let Tokzic of ALL PEOPLE TOKZIC push your buttons and do dumb shit

    Arnt was a better lynch. DPB was a better lynch. Mis lynch as it was I would have been a better lynch because at least there where reasons n at least you guys had talked about, at least it makes fucking sense.


    Fucking AA made better sense but even then that would have been retarded, but NOOOO LETS FOLLOW TOXIC

    Fuck
    ​

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #1262
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      What the fuck where you guys doing lyncing Charu? What the ever living fuck where you guys doing jumping on that train? It was so clear he wasn't red buti damn it you guys let Tokzic of ALL PEOPLE TOKZIC push your buttons and do dumb shit

      Arnt was a better lynch. DPB was a better lynch. Mis lynch as it was I would have been a better lynch because at least there where reasons n at least you guys had talked about, at least it makes fucking sense.


      Fucking AA made better sense but even then that would have been retarded, but NOOOO LETS FOLLOW TOXIC

      Fuck
      Where was this attitude at EOD?

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #1263
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Tokzic what the hell you doing here? What reason did you have trying to force a tie for all of EoD just to kill Charu?
        ​

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #1264
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          Where was this attitude at EOD?
          25 pages out of date reading novels
          ​

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #1265
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            what?

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #1266
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD









              mmmmm, delicious

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #1267
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                mml


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1268
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I think its probably good for town that AA died?

                  I mean not because he was playing bad or anything, but because he was the counterwagon

                  I won't be posting anything of real substance until tomorrow, I haven't read the pages I missed because of dinner last night, slight chance I'll end up doing it tonight
                  I'm bais because at eod I had him more towny then not, like how I thought charu was town and didn't want to vote for him.

                  Unless you mean AA vs Charu, and at that without knowing arnt's flip I would have rather seen arnt or MML dead over AA.

                  In b4 you start posting in a few hours

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1269
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    Where was this attitude at EOD?
                    Good post. MML's attitude feels fake right now. Even if it is real, bitching about 'what were you guys thinking' wont solve anything so either way it's a bad MML post.


                    @sunfan

                    tomorrow, or the day after I want you to talk about MML as much as you can because my top 2 people I want dead right now are you and MML

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1270
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Xiz

                      @sunfan

                      tomorrow, or the day after today, or tomorrow I want you to talk about MML as much as you can because my top 2 people I want dead right now are you and MML
                      ^ is what i meant

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1271
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Xiz, do you pick your gimmicks before the game begins, after you know your role, or you sometimes one sometimes the other

                        I feel like its the latter but I guess I want confirmation
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #1272
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          lol this flavor text

                          convicted with a knife

                          but also shit dudes

                          Comment

                          • Wineandbread
                            Custom User Title
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 2105

                            #1273
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            As homage to Charu, I will indeed reread his posts

                            My current new top suspect is indeed MML
                            Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                            my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                            We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                            Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                            Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #1274
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              i'm okay with doing some real work tomorrow because real life me needs a cold beverage

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #1275
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD


                                VOTE COUNT
                                Xiz -> thesunfan
                                MixMasterLar -> Tokzic
                                YoshL -> MixMasterLar

                                ---


                                thesunfan
                                X
                                MixMasterLar
                                X
                                Tokzic
                                X



                                ---

                                Yet to vote:

                                Gradiant
                                Tokzic
                                DaBackpack
                                Wineandbread
                                _Zenith_
                                thesunfan
                                inDheart
                                reuben_tate
                                Xelnya
                                Charles Claythorne
                                Yoshiisland

                                ---

                                Xelnya -> Mashi
                                Xiz -> AA
                                Yoshiisland -> Charu
                                YoshL -> thesunfan
                                Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
                                Xiz -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                                YoshL -> inDheart
                                Xelnya -> reuben_tate
                                inDheart -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                                thesunfan -> inDheart
                                inDheart -> Unvote
                                AragakiAyase -> inDheart
                                YoshL -> AragakiAyase
                                Xiz -> AragakiAyase
                                inDheart -> AragakiAyase
                                AragakiAyase -> Unvote
                                AragakiAyase -> Arntonach
                                MixMasterLar -> Wineandbread
                                MixMasterLar -> Unvote
                                thesunfan -> DaBackpack
                                Charu -> DaBackpack
                                Xelnya -> Xiz
                                YoshL -> MixMasterLar
                                Xiz -> MixMasterLar
                                DaBackpack -> MixMasterLar
                                inDheart -> Unvote
                                AragakiAyase -> Charu
                                MixMasterLar -> DaBackpack
                                Charles Claythorne/Mashi -> Charu
                                Tokzic -> inDheart
                                Xelnya -> Unvote
                                Arntonach -> Charu
                                thesunfan -> Unvote
                                Yoshiisland -> Unvote
                                thesunfan -> DaBackpack
                                reuben_tate -> Charu
                                AragakiAyase -> Unvote
                                Arntonach -> Unvote
                                Gradiant -> Arntonach
                                Tokzic -> Charu
                                Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
                                YoshL -> DaBackpack
                                Tokzic -> _Zenith_
                                _Zenith_ -> Arntonach
                                Tokzic -> Charu
                                Wineandbread -> Charu
                                Tokzic -> Unvote
                                Tokzic -> DaBackpack
                                thesunfan -> Unvote
                                Tokzic -> Unvote
                                YoshL -> MixMasterLar
                                thesunfan -> AragakiAyase
                                Charu -> AragakiAyase
                                Arntonach -> YoshL
                                Tokzic -> Charu
                                AragakiAyase -> Charu
                                Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
                                inDheart -> DaBackpack
                                YoshL -> AragakiAyase
                                Arntonach -> DaBackpack


                                ---

                                Today's theme:
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...