TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #976
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    I'm unable to read dbp. Does he usually try to push dirt onto completely inactive players? I can agree with the point about tokzic's claim, but it's also very easy to push shit onto players that are never here to say anything about it.

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #977
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      I'm unable to read dbp. Does he usually try to push dirt onto completely inactive players? I can agree with the point about tokzic's claim, but it's also very easy to push shit onto players that are never here to say anything about it.
      as scum

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #978
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        I'm unable to read dbp. Does he usually try to push dirt onto completely inactive players? I can agree with the point about tokzic's claim, but it's also very easy to push shit onto players that are never here to say anything about it.
        Tokzic should not be lynched today


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Arntonach
          Owlbears Rock!
          • Mar 2012
          • 2494

          #979
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          Not sitting well with me. Votes Charu after Xiz is mad at him for doing page by page summary, throws shit again for the summaries, then unvotes as soon as charu mentions salt from previous game
          I got a decent response from him that was out of character for Charu, so I take my vote off of him. But NOOOOO, I was a salty motherfucker that just wanted some petty revenge that makes no sense regardless of my role. Like literally, if I had a killing role, wouldn't I just wait until the night phase to do him in? It'd be a whole lot easier than trying for a lynch.

          Oh and of course you think I'm piggybacking Xiz. I mean, I gotta be piggybacking SOMEONE, right?
          pack of hard stuffs

          pack of my stuffs

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #980
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Arnt

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #981
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              Tokzic should not be lynched today
              One of the few agreeable things I've read from you, lmao.

              It's obvious too, so no browny points


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #982
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Gradiant
                boats sk
                noted

                Originally posted by Gradiant
                I'm unable to read dbp. Does he usually try to push dirt onto completely inactive players? I can agree with the point about tokzic's claim, but it's also very easy to push shit onto players that are never here to say anything about it.
                town DBP kind of just looks at everything? wolf DBP it's been a while since I played with and it was the two faction game where you were tracker and I was cop so I can't say, but I'm not comfortable with DBP right now. at the same time not entirely comfortable with a lynch on him today as I've said

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • Wineandbread
                  Custom User Title
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 2105

                  #983
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  My my, y'all been busy

                  I had some lengthy bits to my synthesis today (and main event of TI starting) so sorry I haven't been here, but I'm here now

                  I'd rather avoid to write lengthy posts at this point in time cause I don't want to hold on to too much and end up it not having an impact at EoD but I will comb over everything leading up from my last post, so I'll run some stream of conciousness

                  Gonna try and look at the posts in reverse for a new perspective
                  Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                  my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                  We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                  Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                  Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #984
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Also, having a defeatist attitude at EoD when there's still ONE ENTIRE HOUR LEFT is not a good thing to do, y'know?

                    But hey, if ya want out... then so be it. Your death will only further my reads on someone *glares at thesunfan*


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Arntonach
                      Owlbears Rock!
                      • Mar 2012
                      • 2494

                      #985
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      Tokzic should not be lynched today
                      I remember Charu a few games ago trying to drive a nightkill to him in order to keep the power roles safe that night, which helped us win the game for town. This could be a variant of that. A shitty attempt, mind you, but a possibility.
                      pack of hard stuffs

                      pack of my stuffs

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #986
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        arnt just sounds very butthurt right now

                        I think there's two possible reasons which I will talk about later, either of those leaves me fine with a lynch on him

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #987
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Arntonach
                          I got a decent response from him that was out of character for Charu, so I take my vote off of him. But NOOOOO, I was a salty motherfucker that just wanted some petty revenge that makes no sense regardless of my role. Like literally, if I had a killing role, wouldn't I just wait until the night phase to do him in? It'd be a whole lot easier than trying for a lynch.

                          Oh and of course you think I'm piggybacking Xiz. I mean, I gotta be piggybacking SOMEONE, right?
                          Bad post, Gradiant has every right to vote you after this, as well as others.





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #988
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Arntonach
                            But NOOOOO, I was a salty motherfucker that just wanted some petty revenge that makes no sense regardless of my role. Like literally, if I had a killing role, wouldn't I just wait until the night phase to do him in? It'd be a whole lot easier than trying for a lynch.
                            Yeah this is really fucking bad lmao





                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #989
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Also, having a defeatist attitude at EoD when there's still ONE ENTIRE HOUR LEFT is not a good thing to do, y'know?

                              But hey, if ya want out... then so be it. Your death will only further my reads on someone *glares at thesunfan*
                              it's not a good thing at all but it's a mental thing

                              sunfan's probably town here imo


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #990
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                I'm more interested in the people that more recently got on board


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...