TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1306
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I guess I'm the only one finding it weird that people want to not talk about their reasons for voting Charu instead of actually saying something.
    If you misunderstood me, let me clarify:

    I don't want people to say "wow the lynch was stupid wtf was wrong with you"

    People talking about their reasoning is perfectly fine and I encourage that.

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #1307
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Depends on the game. Depends on my mood. Depends if I accidentally post a penis or not.
      "accidentally" sure

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1308
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        yeah, none of his 11 posts are really good imo, I think he is likely to have rolled wolf or SK, and doesn't really know how to handle himself?

        in his previous games he actually had commentary on what he was doing irl as well, like what he was doing or did at work earlier that day, and why he wasn't posting, here he's just kind of dipping in and out, which I think just means that he can't quite post how he was posting when he was town, like he's not aware of what he does as town and can't replicate it, if that makes sense.

        fwiw I don't want to lynch anyone other than DBP today, this is kind of just voicing my opinion
        ^ This post (and the two before it) were the only times sunfan talked about wine.

        He believes he rolled wolf or sk but said he was going to go hard on DBP, then ended up voting for AA. He failed to mention wine at all for the rest of the day.

        Here is what i'm thinking:

        1) scum sunfan bussing his partner
        2) town sunfan pressures to see how he reacts, but sunfan doesn't peruse
        3) neutral sunfan forgot and got distracted by other posts

        Which one do you believe? Vote now on your phones!

        Comment

        • Wineandbread
          Custom User Title
          • Oct 2007
          • 2105

          #1309
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          I guess I'm the only one finding it weird that people want to not talk about their reasons for voting Charu instead of actually saying something.

          No I don't buy into "it's too late" because people's reasons would say alot right now unless people are afraid to answer in fear of giving themselves up
          Votes for Charu:

          me: I explained in my color-coded post
          AA: dead
          Tokzic: Not here
          Mashi: Not here
          reuben: Not here

          Like it's 2 hours in brah, chill
          Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
          my semen is flying through the air as we speak
          We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

          Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


          Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1310
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by inDheart
            "accidentally" sure

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1311
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Xiz
              ^ This post (and the two before it) were the only times sunfan talked about wine.

              He believes he rolled wolf or sk but said he was going to go hard on DBP, then ended up voting for AA. He failed to mention wine at all for the rest of the day.

              Here is what i'm thinking:

              1) scum sunfan bussing his partner
              2) town sunfan pressures to see how he reacts, but sunfan doesn't peruse
              3) neutral sunfan forgot and got distracted by other posts

              Which one do you believe? Vote now on your phones!
              I talked about why I backed off of him later, you must be missing it

              I iso'd his other games, and I put more emphasis on the most recent one, and felt like his play wasn't as telling as I thought it was
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #1312
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                lol ninja'd by wabby

                here's the quote at least

                Originally posted by Wineandbread
                My reasoning on Charu from before was his bad reaction from Tokzic mainly as I mentioned before. He calmed himself down later but I basically just assumed it was trying to save face

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #1313
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Wineandbread
                  My reasoning on Charu from before was his bad reaction from Tokzic mainly as I mentioned before. He calmed himself down later but I basically just assumed it was trying to save face
                  His reaction was justified given how shitty Toxic's play has been so far, your reasoning is kinda gross here

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #1314
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Yeah gonna have to agree with Gradiant on that one, WnB.
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #1315
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Yeah gonna have to agree with Gradiant on that one, WnB.
                      You're shitty too

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1316
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I talked about why I backed off of him later, you must be missing it
                        Shit, okay I must have. I'll look again. Can you post it for me in case I cant find it?

                        Comment

                        • Wineandbread
                          Custom User Title
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 2105

                          #1317
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          His reaction was justified given how shitty Toxic's play has been so far, your reasoning is kinda gross here
                          The thing is though the vote is what made the divide between Charu contributing well and Charu not contributing at all really

                          But hindsight is 20/20

                          Like looking at Tokzic's EoD again the vote slinging is actually kind of gross
                          Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                          my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                          We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                          Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                          Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                          Comment

                          • Wineandbread
                            Custom User Title
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 2105

                            #1318
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Shit, okay I must have. I'll look again. Can you post it for me in case I cant find it?
                            I gotcha fam

                            Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                            my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                            We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                            Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                            Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1319
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Ah. Thanks.

                              Well there goes that argument.

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #1320
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Wineandbread
                                The thing is though the vote is what made the divide between Charu contributing well and Charu not contributing at all really
                                My point still stands though. His reaction was fine for tokzic's vote as a) tokzic's play has been garbage and b) it forced a three-way kitb when charu never should've been up for lynch in the first place. Your reasoning is still bad and you're suddenly paying attention to tokzic after I've brought it up.

                                Comment

                                Working...