TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #961
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    I'm afraid if I keep making posts like that YoshL is gonna tear into me





    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #962
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      I wanted to be




      but I turned into



      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #963
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        it's really frustrating because this is the best I have and it's not good enough
        i just can't get over that your attitude has seemed a lot like a resigned "welp" since you came back to the thread

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #964
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          You could believe this, but you're wrong.
          Reading other parts of the game
          ok but you're still parking a vote on me

          oh well

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #965
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by inDheart
            i just can't get over that your attitude has seemed a lot like a resigned "welp" since you came back to the thread
            more like a resigned "fuck this" but yeah


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #966
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              I feel more ok with a DBP lynch than I was before

              but I still think wnb is a good one as well

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #967
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Arntonach
                They're not helping anyone, especially you.
                Originally posted by Arntonach
                Nah, it just feels strange that you need to type all that to get a point across. I can understand if the point is difficult to articulate and would require some explanation, but you went way too overboard.

                Now I feel nervous about my Charu vote. You're acting more stressed out than usual (bu that I mean at all).

                [twgv/]unvote[/twgv]
                Originally posted by Arntonach
                unvote

                Guess my head's still fuzzy. :l
                Not sitting well with me. Votes Charu after Xiz is mad at him for doing page by page summary, throws shit again for the summaries, then unvotes as soon as charu mentions salt from previous game

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #968
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  Not sitting well with me. Votes Charu after Xiz is mad at him for doing page by page summary, throws shit again for the summaries, then unvotes as soon as charu mentions salt from previous game
                  going off this, it feels like arnt is just trying to do stuff to please people which I almost never like. I think that unfortunately this isn't too out of line with his town meta but ehhh

                  my stance on him is the same, could lynch

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #969
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    christ I don't want to be playing this game during Otakon


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #970
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      why is anyone quite that salty about charu again

                      the dude's trying, i think he's just a bit wrong-headed with his game reading approach right now

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #971
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        the most frustrating part of this is at the end of the day if we lose I'm the scapegoat

                        if we win I still held everyone back


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #972
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          going off this, it feels like arnt is just trying to do stuff to please people which I almost never like. I think that unfortunately this isn't too out of line with his town meta but ehhh
                          boats sk

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #973
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            the most frustrating part of this is at the end of the day if we lose I'm the scapegoat

                            if we win I still held everyone back
                            Sounds like a personal problem

                            Not to sound rude, but do something about it?





                            Comment

                            • Charles Claythorne
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2013
                              • 138

                              #974
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              I'm home now hul, but I'm also starving so I'm eating while I'm playing, going to catch up now

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #975
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                Sounds like a personal problem

                                Not to sound rude, but do something about it?
                                it is a personal problem


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...