TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #1216
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    sunfan, why AA and not dbp?

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #1217
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      additional mindmelds w/ dbp at eod ok


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • Charles Claythorne
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2013
        • 138

        #1218
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        aa

        why did this wagon dissipate
        I am completely against an AragakiAyase lynch.

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        we should not be killing Charu either this phase, I think
        How come?

        Comment

        • Arntonach
          Owlbears Rock!
          • Mar 2012
          • 2494

          #1219
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          I'm not letting my vote go to waste. YoshL
          pack of hard stuffs

          pack of my stuffs

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1220
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            my read on AA is bad

            all my reads are bad

            eod in a 50+ page game is bad

            I'm happy clear wagons are a thing, though

            I'm kind of hyper atm, I don't support killing Charu, MML or DBP, DBP is the person I'm most ok with dying out of those

            I'm ambivalent about Arnt

            AA is the best, I think, I have too many other townreads
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #1221
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              aa

              why did this wagon dissipate
              a big part of it was you you fucking idiot

              I don't know what you're doing righ tnow

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #1222
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD


                VOTE COUNT
                Xelnya -> Mashi
                Xiz -> AA
                Yoshiisland -> Charu
                YoshL -> thesunfan
                Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
                Xiz -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                YoshL -> inDheart
                Xelnya -> reuben_tate
                inDheart -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                thesunfan -> inDheart
                inDheart -> Unvote
                AragakiAyase -> inDheart
                YoshL -> AragakiAyase
                Xiz -> AragakiAyase
                inDheart -> AragakiAyase
                AragakiAyase -> Unvote
                AragakiAyase -> Arntonach
                MixMasterLar -> Wineandbread
                MixMasterLar -> Unvote
                thesunfan -> DaBackpack
                Charu -> DaBackpack
                Xelnya -> Xiz
                YoshL -> MixMasterLar
                Xiz -> MixMasterLar
                DaBackpack -> MixMasterLar
                inDheart -> Unvote
                AragakiAyase -> Charu
                MixMasterLar -> DaBackpack
                Charles Claythorne/Mashi -> Charu
                Tokzic -> inDheart
                Xelnya -> Unvote
                Arntonach -> Charu
                thesunfan -> Unvote
                Yoshiisland -> Unvote
                thesunfan -> DaBackpack
                reuben_tate -> Charu
                AragakiAyase -> Unvote
                Arntonach -> Unvote
                Gradiant -> Arntonach
                Tokzic -> Charu
                Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
                YoshL -> DaBackpack
                Tokzic -> _Zenith_
                _Zenith_ -> Arntonach
                Tokzic -> Charu
                Wineandbread -> Charu
                Tokzic -> Unvote
                Tokzic -> DaBackpack
                thesunfan -> Unvote
                Tokzic -> Unvote
                YoshL -> MixMasterLar
                thesunfan -> AragakiAyase
                Charu -> AragakiAyase
                Arntonach -> YoshL

                ---


                MixMasterLar
                X.X.X.X
                Charu
                X.X.X
                AragakiAyase
                X.X
                Arntonach
                X.X
                DaBackpack
                X
                YoshL
                X


                ---

                Unvote:

                Yoshiisland
                inDheart
                AragakiAyase
                Tokzic

                ---

                Today's theme:
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #1223
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  charu

                  i actually think i want this lynch the most

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1224
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Arntonach
                    asfasfasdsfasdad I said later on in the same post that I don't know for sure who the 3rd wolf is. Read my entie post befor eyou shit on me.
                    i read it 2 more times but still didn't read it differently

                    you have a lot of typos which = instant reaction = genuine so i guess i read it wrong

                    I take that back

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #1225
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      just curious why you're suddenly AA over dbp

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #1226
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Arntonach
                        I'm not letting my vote go to waste. YoshL
                        i laughed really fucking hard


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1227
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          sunfan voting AA is really making me wonder, but I swear I'm right about him.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #1228
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Arntonach
                            I'm not letting my vote go to waste. YoshL
                            that is a waste because it's not happening

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #1229
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              i read it 2 more times but still didn't read it differently

                              you have a lot of typos which = instant reaction = genuine so i guess i read it wrong

                              I take that back
                              instant reaction =/= genuine


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1230
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                sunfan, why AA and not dbp?
                                He seems actually annoyed from the 2 or 3 posts that I've read since coming back, I haven't really seen him like that as a wolf I think maybe I'm being dumb but YOLO
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...