TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wineandbread
    Custom User Title
    • Oct 2007
    • 2105

    #1291
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    So off the bat, Charu was wrong about AA. As was sunsfan. We know Charu's cleared, sunsfan was definitely really flip-floppy towards EoD (and felt the need to express it / swap votes).

    Vote patterns with current info, if it helps anyone (hope I didn't miss anything):
    (at the end of d1)

    [QUOTE=roundbox;4463307][center]

    VOTE COUNT
    Xelnya -> Mashi
    Xiz -> AA
    Yoshiisland -> Charu
    YoshL -> thesunfan
    Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
    Xiz -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
    YoshL -> inDheart
    Xelnya -> reuben_tate
    inDheart -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
    thesunfan -> inDheart
    inDheart -> Unvote
    AragakiAyase -> inDheart
    YoshL -> AragakiAyase
    Xiz -> AragakiAyase

    inDheart -> AragakiAyase
    AragakiAyase -> Unvote
    AragakiAyase -> Arntonach
    MixMasterLar -> Wineandbread
    MixMasterLar -> Unvote
    thesunfan -> DaBackpack
    Charu -> DaBackpack
    Xelnya -> Xiz
    YoshL -> MixMasterLar
    Xiz -> MixMasterLar

    DaBackpack -> MixMasterLar
    inDheart -> Unvote
    AragakiAyase -> Charu
    MixMasterLar -> DaBackpack
    Charles Claythorne/Mashi -> Charu
    Tokzic -> inDheart
    Xelnya -> Unvote
    Arntonach -> Charu
    thesunfan -> Unvote
    Yoshiisland -> Unvote
    thesunfan -> DaBackpack
    reuben_tate -> Charu
    AragakiAyase -> Unvote
    Arntonach -> Unvote
    Gradiant -> Arntonach
    Tokzic -> Charu
    Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
    YoshL -> DaBackpack
    Tokzic -> _Zenith_
    _Zenith_ -> Arntonach
    Tokzic -> Charu
    Wineandbread -> Charu
    Tokzic -> Unvote
    Tokzic -> DaBackpack
    thesunfan -> Unvote
    Tokzic -> Unvote
    YoshL -> MixMasterLar
    thesunfan -> AragakiAyase
    Charu -> AragakiAyase
    Arntonach -> YoshL
    Tokzic -> Charu
    AragakiAyase -> Charu
    Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
    inDheart -> DaBackpack
    YoshL -> AragakiAyase
    Arntonach -> DaBackpack

    ---


    Charu
    X.X.X.X.X
    AragakiAyase
    X.X.X.X
    MixMasterLar
    X.X.X
    DaBackpack
    X.X.X
    Arntonach
    X


    ---

    Unvote:

    Yoshiisland



    I'll have to go back and evaluate the reasoning behind the votes, but Tokzic flipped an awful lot at EoD at first glance.. like, more than I remembered

    Did island mention he wouldn't be around for EoD? He didn't end up voting

    Also noticed a funny synchro-vote with YoshL and Xiz early, but it's probably nothing.

    My reasoning on Charu from before was his bad reaction from Tokzic mainly as I mentioned before. He calmed himself down later but I basically just assumed it was trying to save face
    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
    my semen is flying through the air as we speak
    We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

    Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


    Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


    Comment

    • Wineandbread
      Custom User Title
      • Oct 2007
      • 2105

      #1292
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Ah shit I misquoted, o well
      Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
      my semen is flying through the air as we speak
      We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

      Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


      Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1293
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        /rant
        As nice as rants are, and as it was said one page ago, this should have been done yesterday instead of saving it for now.

        He's dead, move on.

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #1294
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          oh i guess i did post that. easy mislynch when you could potentially be the vigi MML? i don't think scumteam would risk leaving any external killing power alive

          wtf that's weird, xiz legit never sheeps me, always will scumread me
          do you have timestamps on those votes, like how far after my votes were those lol


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #1295
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by YoshL
            5 -- Charu -- Charles Claythorne (35), reuben_tate (41), Wineandbread (25), Tokzic (35), AragakiAyase (172)
            4 -- Aragaki Ayase -- thesunfan (133), Charu (153), Gradiant (70), YoshL (42)

            this is scary because with this many people on the top 2 wagons which we now know is town, it's really hard to sort out people who've misread badly, and were actually pushing the mislynch. have to look back probably but anyone who was pushing for one over heavily should look really good mostly because I don't think a scum would attempt to act and take a side on two people who the scum know aren't scum
            this post is basically the post i wanted to make short of that lookback actually

            again, tomorrow for me

            today's Whatever My Usual Trademark Is I'm Tired Music(tm) is reizoko

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #1296
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Wineandbread
              Did island mention he wouldn't be around for EoD? He didn't end up voting
              yeah the last thing he did was unvote actually

              Originally posted by Yoshiisland
              Alright, I got errands to run. I probably won't be here for EoD. I'll post what I can from mobile.

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #1297
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Xiz
                As nice as rants are, and as it was said one page ago, this should have been done yesterday instead of saving it for now.

                He's dead, move on.
                Sorry I was preoccupied and everyone posted so rapidly that I just didn't simply have the time to say that.

                rip





                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1298
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  wtf that's weird, xiz legit never sheeps me, always will scumread me
                  do you have timestamps on those votes, like how far after my votes were those lol
                  Yes, i've talked about it a few times. I think there are 2 more comments about it but here are the important ones.

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  This is a bad post, this is a laughably bad post with horrible reasoning and a vote that just looks like it screams you want to start a Wagon like as soon as possible. The issue here is I don't know if you're the Vigi role who has to outlast us all getting pissed that you've been pinged D0 or if you're a town player pissed that a man with only 3 other TWGs under his belt had the nerve to ping you (But not really ping you because I was pinging like a group of people lol)
                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Initially I was going to make a comment defending yoshl here, but the bold part stood out to me more. I totally didn't put 2 and 2 together in thinking that Mix considers the SK to be a Vigi. This makes his 2 mafia + Vigi post more interesting, and understandable. I kinda feel like an idiot now. However, I still think of that whole situation as scummy.

                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  mml is quite possibly serial killer here, with massive logic extends on A) my interpretations and analyzation of his post thing, and B) that apparantly he's fixated on a vigi. like, if he's the vigi then he's absolutely stupid to be so obviously softing this hard. I can only imagine that he feels safe enough as an sk or a wolf to possibly claim vigi to cover his sk kills.

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  In this setup, if he actually is softing vigi and I was wrong about how he thinks vigi=sk, then he should absolutely be lynched.

                  The possible vigi(esk) roles are:

                  Maya Fey
                  The Phantom
                  Kristoph Gavin
                  Miles Edgeworth (currently impossible)
                  contract killer

                  If he actually is softing that hard, there is only a 1/4 chance that he is real, and even Maya will come up as red come a seering so, it's way way safer to kill MLL then keep him alive in my opinion. Vigi is one of the worst roles you can claim this game.

                  Comment

                  • Yoshiisland
                    FFR R1 Pikachu
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 953

                    #1299
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Wineandbread
                    Did island mention he wouldn't be around for EoD? He didn't end up voting
                    Originally posted by Yoshiisland
                    Alright, I got errands to run. I probably won't be here for EoD. I'll post what I can from mobile.
                    Yes.

                    I'll post something later, I need to do internship related business for the rest of the night.

                    Comment

                    • Yoshiisland
                      FFR R1 Pikachu
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 953

                      #1300
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Damn it, I got ninja'd by D.

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #1301
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        oh i guess i did post that. easy mislynch when you could potentially be the vigi MML? i don't think scumteam would risk leaving any external killing power alive
                        I wonder if that's why they went for Arnt? because Arnt was seriously a bad nightkill for whoever picked it unless they thought he was Vigi or something. Why kill a town that no one was taking that serious?

                        So assuming that is correct: at least the fucking wolves believe I'm VT
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1302
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          you would have hated it more if i had posted it yesterday like i initially planned lol
                          I mean I don't know for sure but I doubt this is true
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #1303
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            I guess I'm the only one finding it weird that people want to not talk about their reasons for voting Charu instead of actually saying something.

                            No I don't buy into "it's too late" because people's reasons would say alot right now unless people are afraid to answer in fear of giving themselves up
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #1304
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              I guess I'm the only one finding it weird that people want to not talk about their reasons for voting Charu instead of actually saying something.

                              No I don't buy into "it's too late" because people's reasons would say alot right now unless people are afraid to answer in fear of giving themselves up
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #1305
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                PS3s and FFR forums don't mix, guys
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...