no one seems to agree with me on wnb except sunfan though
What made you change your mind?
For me, of the current people I want to see flip, I think Charu is best. His reaction to Tokzic sealed it to me, complete loss of composure which I don't normally attribute to him
Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
my semen is flying through the air as we speak
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.
Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2last active Mar. 6th, 2017
Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.
you steer the direction of the lynch through your analysis of people's behavior and activity in the thread. not by whining about "oh you just came into thread and put up a post waah"
if it was literally anybody else in the thread you would know why I'm suspicious
posting a reads list in the last 30 min of the game and NOT PUSHING is the same as letting other people decide the lynch and making a post to appear active
Originally posted by Moogy
no one cares
Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
1) that I was absent
2) that becasue I was absent I wasn't trying to solve the game
despite EVER SINCE I'VE BEEN FUCKING BACK I've been reasoning about the goddamn game. I'm literally sitting here making observations but HEY I'M A WOLF because I wasn't here for a 24 hour period. Fuck you, and fuck this game if that's what's going to happen
what the fuck? I'm reading you scum because the majority of the posts that I've seen from you hardly scratch the surface from what inspection shit you pull
you don't think my push on MML required inspection? Or my analyses of you? Or me looking at Mashi? Or sunfan, or Tokzic???
Originally posted by Moogy
no one cares
Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
to flip this on its head the way it should be, still having a hard time seeing charu's wagon. i see why dbp still has one though.
AA, can i hear from you about that? why charu
it hasn't really changed and I've quoted my post multiple times
he was very neutral early on, didn't like interactions with sunfan about lynching DBP, not townreading him like I normally am, and I feel like his synopsis/commentary was fake
if it was literally anybody else in the thread you would know why I'm suspicious
posting a reads list in the last 30 min of the game and NOT PUSHING is the same as letting other people decide the lynch and making a post to appear active
am i not pushing? I've been on MML, and my vote had remained on MML. It transitioned over to you as soon as that shitty response popped up
posting a reads list in the last 30 min of the game and NOT PUSHING is the same as letting other people decide the lynch and making a post to appear active
this is true! too bad this doesn't fucking apply here because i happen to be pretty sure that you're scum here
Originally posted by Charu
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Comment