TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #1021
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    im fine with the two top wagons

    if it's not dbp or mml then i wanna see arnt dead, perhaps charu. perhaps.
    this seems a bit sudden, why is charu "perhaps" in that group? I may have missed something

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1022
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Xiz
      perhaps charu
      Triggered


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #1023
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        wnb please throw some reads together too

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #1024
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Xiz
          I know charu and sunfan are AGAINST a MML lynch, is there anyone else?
          add me to that

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1025
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            charu lynch isn't a good idea today


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Charles Claythorne
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2013
              • 138

              #1026
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              roundbox, I voted for Charu a while ago and I haven't unvoted. I'll go find the post for you.
              On page 46 and finished eating, will try to hurry up. I don't really want to see MixMasterLar go today. I'm not so keen on Dabackpack either, but I think i would prefer him to MixMasterLar (I'm sry Dabackpack, ilu <333). I still need to take a better look at Charu's long posts, but I didn't like them from when I first skimmed them. I haven't like Arntonach much, so I'm not opposed to seeing him go.

              Comment

              • Wineandbread
                Custom User Title
                • Oct 2007
                • 2105

                #1027
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                my reasoning being "I'm an attorney" is something a townie MIGHT say in order to direct a nightkill. But the tactic is so overtly obvious that no mafia is going to kill him after saying that.

                Meaning it's a tactic one would optimally use in order to actually last longer in the game, which fits the SK bill the most
                This line of posts is actually a perspective I hadn't considered, and a fairly reasonable tinfoil. I quite like this

                You guys think Tokzic is gonna post again before EOD?
                Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                Comment

                • Charles Claythorne
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2013
                  • 138

                  #1028
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  @roundbox: Here's the post with the vote at the end.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1029
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Wineandbread
                    You guys think Tokzic is gonna post again before EOD?
                    See the previous turbo for your answer!!!

                    Except he wasn't "hard claiming" anything


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1030
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      this seems a bit sudden, why is charu "perhaps" in that group? I may have missed something
                      Nothing you don't know, assuming you read my thoughts about him.

                      I still feel like charu is neutral, but im starting to agree that he shouldn't be lynched today. Still thinking about it.

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #1031
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Island, care to say something? I'm pinging you out because I've seen you in here for the past like 20 minutes





                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #1032
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                          thanks!!
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #1033
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Nothing you don't know, assuming you read my thoughts about him.

                            I still feel like charu is neutral, but im starting to agree that he shouldn't be lynched today. Still thinking about it.
                            seems like I missed it, I'll go back and look

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1034
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Check my most recent wall post, it's there. I think the whole charu section is grouped up there, but it shows my thoughts on him

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1035
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                is Mashi usually so agreeable in TWG?


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...