Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
Noticing a consistent pattern with what he's done all game. Pocketing you + sunfan is consistent in the idea he actively attempts to do so. I tend to think town shifts more on the fly than a wolf that uses the best course of actions and if they have solitude with being townread for example, they'd be more keen to keep using what works for them, ergo town players are more dynamic in changing than what I'd imagine a wolf to be.
He's finally reset and redid his reads, which his early reads from the first two phases barely changed and seemingly some of them were influenced by others; I definitely remember at least two of his reads being heavily based from some other players read on the same person from earlier. I haven't read most of his reads except a skim of the alignments he has on everyone, so maybe there's something in there.
Noticing a consistent pattern with what he's done all game. Pocketing you + sunfan is consistent in the idea he actively attempts to do so. I tend to think town shifts more on the fly than a wolf that uses the best course of actions and if they have solitude with being townread for example, they'd be more keen to keep using what works for them, ergo town players are more dynamic in changing than what I'd imagine a wolf to be.
He's finally reset and redid his reads, which his early reads from the first two phases barely changed and seemingly some of them were influenced by others; I definitely remember at least two of his reads being heavily based from some other players read on the same person from earlier. I haven't read most of his reads except a skim of the alignments he has on everyone, so maybe there's something in there.











Comment