TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #766
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    @charu regarding my post about xiz's wolf tell and then saying he's hit wolves off of it in the same page

    I prefixed my thought about xiz doing the same thing as a wolf with an iirc because I thought I remembered something but hadn't checked yet; since I wasn't completely sure about it I didn't let it hold much stock at the time

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #767
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      also you said me saying "read my posts" is a bad defense? I fail to see how it's a bad defense when I've already covered the accusations thrown at me in previous posts that seemingly were passed over

      I'm also not sure why you expect a stellar defense against a less than stellar accusation that was largely subjective (as most early d0 accusations are)

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • Charles Claythorne
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2013
        • 138

        #768
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        HI MASHI <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
        HI ZENITH <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

        fyi everyone, zenith and i are lovers

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #769
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
          HI ZENITH <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

          fyi everyone, zenith and i are lovers
          Mashi was my lover target pregame <3





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #770
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Arntonach
            I know I should "put in some effort", but the last few times I did, it led to me getting lynched d0. Of course, the time I was an SK I only got by on d0 cause I got overloaded with irl stuff that turned in my favour in the long run for the TWG game, and was what I was going with here so I wouldn't be deadweight nor a waste of a lynch.

            Well sorry if I hurt someone's fee-fees. If this gets me mislynched I give up. :l

            The train on AragakiAyase was stupid, since you're pretty much doing the exact same thing to him that he did to inDheart. He shouldn't be on the chopping block at all.

            Xiz feels genuine. Like he's giving a shit about this game and winning it for town. It's a cozy feels.

            Gradiant is being rather aggressive. I like that kind of gameplay for d0 since it's different.

            Tokzic's hard claim was dumb and did nothing but cause issues and force a WIFOM on us. Unless I'm missing something, it's annoying. Not lynch worthy, but frustrating nevertheless. Also give me some more posts to work with and stop idling in every game.

            Charu is bla. His posts seem superfluous and lacking in any substance. Even his super biggun post just seems less of his opinions and more of a synopsis. I'm not comfortable with him.

            I stand by what I said about DaBackpack earlier. Granted, he had similar issues a few games ago, but still. Post moar biatch. :V

            Wineandbread is in the same shitshead as DaBackpack.

            Arntonach sucks at life and more importantly TWG.

            _Zenith_, your activity is good.

            This MixMasterLar idea that he's the SK is an idea I don't really agree with. Sure his playstyle is odd incomparison to turbo 3 where he led the charge, but SK? I doubt it.

            thesunfan & reuben_tate are strong townies right now, from what I can see. Please keep this up guys.

            inDheart is making newbish mistakes, from what I can see. I don't know if this is intentional or not. Either way, step up yo game mo fo.

            I liked Xelnya's reaction to Zenith's read on him. True, Xel does shoot the shit more often than others, but I don't see how contributing would be different, considering how shitposty he was in boats and he was a wolf that game.

            I can't really say anything about Mashi and Yoshiisland yet. Null for now.

            YoshL seems very careful. Town lean for now, since he's being helpful. I'd like to see some more "oomph" behind your posts.

            Also, my last reads post took a good 20 minutes. Just wanted to make sure I didn't have any cruft or bizarre opinions that wouldn't help town.
            This is a lot better Arnto, keep it up





            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #771
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              PAGE 16

              ...Actually, this is the first true page where nothing happens except for banter with Gradiant, MML, me, and AA.

              BUT

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              I"m alive
              Quoting because this is the 2nd time in this game he's posted once and then nothing afterwards. Starting to actually agree with thesunfan where he said much later on that this is his wolf tell. Goodness, and I glossed over it like a fool.

              But still...

              Oh, and I throw a reaction meme post at AA for amusement... and I got an equally amusing response back. "It's been awhile since I rolled wolf" he says. What a curious answer to a freshly baked meme post.

              I feel like I'm just hammering AA at the moment, but that's how strongly I feel about him currently.


              AragakiAyase - Wolf

              Xiz - Town

              Gradiant - Town

              Tokzic - ???????????????

              DaBackpack - Slight wolf

              Wineandbread - NULL

              Arntonach - NULL

              Red Blaster/_Zenith_ - NULL

              MixMasterLar - Town or SK

              thesunfan - Town

              inDheart - Slight town

              reuben_tate - Slight town

              Xelnya - Slight wolf

              Charles Claythorne - Slight town

              YoshL - Slight town

              Yoshiisland - NULL


              PAGE 17

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              missed this until ben quoted it but whey are you pairing me/xel and charu/gradiant? afaik xel has barely posted anything while I've posted a lot more
              LOL

              I actually completely missed this post too (on my reread too, wow, what the fuck), but holy shit dude, this reaction is hilarious if the both of you are wolves and that MML seemingly unintentionally got a good reaction from you off of it.

              Holy shit dude

              Anyways, Red Blaster appears again to... erm... I guess talk shit to AA? But then he kind of goes "I like this post" that Wineandbread made which I found off. *shrug* still nothing, not even a twitch.

              Reuben comes back and expresses that wolves might use what MML proposed against town. Another good reaction from ben, he tends to think about mechanics far more than he should Day 1, hee hee hee. Well... whenever he's active anyways =P

              Oh, I called him a wolf here, huh. I think that read is incredibly wrong now but what can ya do?

              YoshL comes up and says I look good. Eh? I haven't really done anything though at that point. I just meme'd and mocked and called Reuben a wolf with no explanation. ??????? Think you might've just lost that town point and maybe go back to NULL.

              Side note, backpack posted again, but nothing of interest or relevance. Only that he was "catching up", hmm...

              Pretty much it from this page. Nothing else really sticks out at me.


              AragakiAyase - Wolf

              Xiz - Town

              Gradiant - Town

              Tokzic - ????????

              DaBackpack - Slight wolf

              Wineandbread - NULL

              Arntonach - NULL

              Red Blaster/_Zenith_ - NULL

              MixMasterLar - Town or SK

              thesunfan - Town

              inDheart - Slight Town

              reuben_tate - Slight Town

              Xelnya - Slight Wolf

              Charles Claythorne - Slight Town

              YoshL - NULL

              Yoshiisland - NULL


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #772
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Tokzic is pulling a double-edged sword move, can't wait to see how it unfolds honestly.





                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #773
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  I think charu's actually a wolf guys lol

                  in addition to what I pointed out early, gut is making me feel stronger about this

                  might be the wrong order of things to happen (evidence -> gut) but it is what it is

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • Arntonach
                    Owlbears Rock!
                    • Mar 2012
                    • 2494

                    #774
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    I wouldn't be surprised, he's hardly been much help this game. Even these long ass posts about his reads are about as informative as a new age TLC documentary.
                    pack of hard stuffs

                    pack of my stuffs

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #775
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      PAGE 18

                      Despite it being painfully neutral, I do like Island's post here. Certainly sounds more genuine of a neutral post than just "yeah, well, this could be happening because of some insane possibility that's really stupid to even propose." (No hate boyz)

                      I think later on people start to JUMP on him because of this post too, but maybe that's me mis-membering (it's possible!)

                      Anyways, some posts after that kind of say the exact same thing, then AA puts a vote on an inactive. Nothing wrong, just something I don't agree with, which has mostly everything he's done this game, unfortunate.

                      Oop, here comes Wineandbread and him misunderstand something. Can't really base a read off of that, but something to note in the small bottle of small details of smallness. Kind of eases my weariness, but not quite.


                      AragakiAyase - Wolf

                      Xiz - Town

                      Gradiant - Town

                      Tokzic - ????????

                      DaBackpack - Slight wolf

                      Wineandbread - NULL

                      Arntonach - NULL

                      Red Blaster/_Zenith_ - NULL

                      MixMasterLar - Town or SK

                      thesunfan - Town

                      inDheart - Slight Town

                      reuben_tate - Slight town

                      Xelnya - Slight wolf

                      Charles Claythorne - Slight town

                      YoshL - NULL

                      Yoshiisland - Slight town


                      PAGE 19

                      The coming of Xel, lessee what we got.

                      Once AGAIN Xel either hasn't fully read the thread or just hasn't really looked too hard at it. Question why AA is being given the smack down treatment. Xel, if you're town, you're doing a silly job at portraying as such. It's k though, I still love you, but you're still reading a bit of a wolf to me.

                      At this point, I was NULL on AA initially, which is why I said "Shits and Giggles". At first my mocking was only for my own amusement and I totally wasn't reading him as a big bad wolf. More like someone that said some really obvious janky shit for reaction reasons. I know better now though, son

                      Okay, Ben's jab at Xel was pretty good. I chuckled, because unlike Sonic I don't knuckle.

                      ...Okay, I suddenly really like MML now. That call out to Wineandbread was beautiful. I kind of want to drop that SK point now... but it's much harder to lose it since SK is essentially a town player... for the first couple of phases anyways, lmao. HOWEVER, as was pointed out, you misunderstood Wine's misunderstanding. However, I feel like you hit something with his "reaction", lets be real here.

                      Of course, AA doing himself no favors with my already tunnel vision of death on him, goes and says "The fuck bruh?" to Xel's defense for him, which is another juicy reaction. It'll be hilarious if the wolf team is exactly AA, Wine, and Xel.

                      Only time will tell though, right?

                      AA then... erm... I don't even? I think AA is calling Xel a possible wolf here, but in some type of bizarre way.

                      I think the bussing is starting, or at least distancing.

                      And then there's a few post from AA and Ben saying MML is misunderstanding as I mentioned. Surprisingly, Ben doesn't seem to think about the reaction too much... nor does AA. How curious.

                      Aww... but it seems like MML got... scared? He certainly backed down, but I think he had something with that reaction though. I truly think he saw something there.

                      'Bout it I guess for this page. thesunfan makes an appearance, but mostly just saying "sorry for inactivy" and shit.

                      [NO READS HAVE CHANGED THIS PAGE]


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #776
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        ''omg, charu's got me as a scum for his whole going through pages so far, he's a wolf gaiz''

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #777
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          This is on a different level from his reads making as Sans when he was a wolf. I don't see wolf charu doing this. Also the shitposting early game, wasn't getting the feel I did reading the last game where I called him out after 3 pages.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #778
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            I think charu's actually a wolf guys lol
                            Wow, thanks!

                            By the way, the window setup I've been using this entire time.



                            So... no, go away you wolf. I haven't reread anything that would change my opinion about you yet, so you can just go screw off and eat that dog food.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #779
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              zenith going super buddy-buddy/encouraging towards other players feels inherently like zenith wolf play, but that's really just my gut and i don't have anything else on that front


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #780
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                bye ethan

                                Comment

                                Working...