TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #826
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Let me know if I missed anything. I almost missed AA's vote on Charu because of the giant tower post. Please, if you're voting, make sure it's not embedded in the middle of the brick (especially in one with multiquotes)

    PS: Don't expect instantaneous vote counts at EOD if like 10 people are voting at once. I'll do a voting log in the night but will just keep current votes up due to high traffic.
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #827
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Xiz
      I'm going through the past 20 pages, but I skimmed everything and want to point one thing out

      Charu made a post saying "you guys and your big 3 paragraph posts" or something (will quote later) then proceeds to flood the thread with a novel for each page.

      That screams wolf, especially how it has contrasted his early d1 play.
      Yoshl raised some good concerns for this, but fuck Yoshl

      I'm having a hard time figuring this out too

      Charu posting these is pretty much a nightmare for me, because this is so, so unlike him

      He's trying to get me to do THINGS, which usually means he's a wolf, but I think he's trying to be different this game? He didn't bus last game, which is the biggest change I've seen him make in years

      Kind of where I'm at, I think there has to be at least one between AA and Charu because of this, I really don't know who it is, I'm gonna have to reread AA.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #828
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        like, Charu, if you're a wolf and you're making these big posts to fuck with how people read you, its working perfectly.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #829
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          Yoshl raised some good concerns for this, but fuck Yoshl

          I'm having a hard time figuring this out too

          Charu posting these is pretty much a nightmare for me, because this is so, so unlike him

          He's trying to get me to do THINGS, which usually means he's a wolf, but I think he's trying to be different this game? He didn't bus last game, which is the biggest change I've seen him make in years

          Kind of where I'm at, I think there has to be at least one between AA and Charu because of this, I really don't know who it is, I'm gonna have to reread AA.
          fwiw he did the same type of posts in boats when he was a mason with me

          but like I said, I feel like he's just going through the motions

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #830
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            I have an image in my head of wolf-Charu jerking off as he's making the long posts

            its not a pretty image
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #831
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Yoshiisland
              Fair enough.



              What's holding you back from placing a vote on Yoshl?
              I almost never townread Yoshl, basically, like he's almost always a scum lean in my mind, its one of the worst parts of my play
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #832
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                I think yoshl is a bad lynch today at the very least

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #833
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  I'm kind of gonna stop reading rn, I've kind of mindfucked myself

                  I really don't know what's going on with this game right now, and I can't get a grasp on worlds as a result, I'll be back later with a clearer head
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #834
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Arntonach
                    I guess my gameplay really does suck. Maybe I should play more. Might get better.
                    Anyways, you want my reads? Good, I like that.
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    i don't think arnt has read the game.
                    i still haven't but it also feels like he's currently trying to give off the pretense that he has with a pretty shit generic reads list
                    He hasn't, reading all of these posts over. I'm getting vibes from the yoshl mystery game where he was way too neutral. Going through arnt's initial reads, i'm going to highlight the theme here:

                    Originally posted by Arntonach
                    AA - Train seems unjustified. Kinda feeling townie due to his reaction though.
                    Xiz - Didn't think too much until your biggun post, probably town.
                    Gradiant - Being a dick doesn't mean anything. I wish it did. :/
                    Tokzic - MIA, although that roleclaim might be more important later.
                    Charu - I'm having a hard time reading him properly, mainly because I don't know his meta too well. It's frustrating.
                    DaBackpack - He usually posts a lot. Now he hasn't. It's a better reason to vote for him than the reasons people are voting for AA (which just seems to be a random vote on inDheart).
                    Wineandbread - Would like to see more of him. Can't really peg him.
                    Arntonach - This is my 4th post.
                    Red Blaster - Hasn't done much. Do more please. Not that I can complain.
                    MixMasterLar - I like what he's trying to do, but I need more to base a read off of.
                    thesunfan - Has made good points. Feeling a town vibe form him.
                    inDheart - New player that freaked out when people wagon'd him. Can't really say much about that.
                    reuben_tate - His posts feel rather strong this game. I'm unfamiliar with his meta though.
                    Xelnya - Feeling good about him, but I'm unsure. I might have to wait another day to get a good read on him.
                    Mashi - He's so waifu right now. Hell if I can read that. :l
                    YoshL - I don't know what he's doing.
                    Yoshiisland - Hasn't done enough in general.
                    My first thoughts about this were that Arnt is playing similar to how he played his 3rd party role in the YoshL Mystery game. Super on the fence about things, and really doesn't seem to care one way or the other. However, after reading this again and typing this it's probably because of what yoshl said above, and how he literally just hasn't read the game yet. It leans way more wolf (or actually, more likely SK) then town though to me at the moment. Also for contrast, AA thinks the opposite here as shown below.

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    Need to catch up on the rest of the thread but he did pretty much exactly this in turbo 2 and he was town fwiw
                    Disagree with AA soooooo I think Arnt should be looked at possibly for the lynch today.

                    Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                    It's been a very very long time since I've played with Gradiant, but if he's anything like I remember, I don't think he's usually so accusatory as a Wolf. He's direct and aggressive as both Roles, methinks, but I feel like he's more defensive as a Wolf than anything? I would appreciate someone's opinion on him though.
                    I've never seen gradiant act like this in any of his games. I'm thinking he's just doing a theme or something or completely changing his personality. Is it related to his picture, because if so lolz. If anything his playstyle is different, and I'm not sure if I want to call it role indicative anymore. Either way I don't want him lynched today.

                    Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                    sunfan lied cuz he gave us DANK READS beginning minutes after and we know only Wolves lie so he's clearly a Wolf, gg
                    I've been flipflopping on if wolf sunfan would be this invested when he said he was gonna really read the thread tomorrow (at that time) over town sunfan. He's been pushing the defense against people I want dead so i'm more along the lines of town sunfan. Also he has been ninja'n my posts a few times.

                    Originally posted by Wineandbread
                    Concerning DBP, I am reminded of his behavior on d1 of the first TWG I played where he ended up wolf. As much as I don't like imposing meta on games, it inevitably seeps into every game so it stands out to me.
                    I will vote him tomorrow afternoon if there's no word.
                    That's a weird last sentence. I don't like this read.

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    AA has posted nothing to change my mind regarding his horrible tone thus far in the game, and I don't agree whatsoever with sunfan's posts defending him. However, I don't see a scum sunfan hard defending that shit, so I'm fine with calling sunfan town for now.
                    Good post by Gradiant here, fits his "playstyle" this game. But that's not alignment indicative. If anything this makes me more ocnfused about Gradiant actually.

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    This is a bad post, this is a laughably bad post with horrible reasoning and a vote that just looks like it screams you want to start a Wagon like as soon as possible. The issue here is I don't know if you're the Vigi role who has to outlast us all getting pissed that you've been pinged D0 or if you're a town player pissed that a man with only 3 other TWGs under his belt had the nerve to ping you (But not really ping you because I was pinging like a group of people lol)
                    Initially I was going to make a comment defending yoshl here, but the bold part stood out to me more. I totally didn't put 2 and 2 together in thinking that Mix considers the SK to be a Vigi. This makes his 2 mafia + Vigi post more interesting, and understandable. I kinda feel like an idiot now. However, I still think of that whole situation as scummy.

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    There are three wolves in the setup man
                    are you a third wolf MML?
                    I don't like how everyone in my potential scum pile is voting for each other. Makes me feel like im completely wrong this game. (there are other posts besides this one, if I run into more I will group them here)

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    like, if he's the vigi then he's absolutely stupid to be so obviously softing this hard. I can only imagine that he feels safe enough as an sk or a wolf to possibly claim vigi to cover his sk kills.
                    In this setup, if he actually is softing vigi and I was wrong about how he thinks vigi=sk, then he should absolutely be lynched.

                    The possible vigi(esk) roles are:

                    Maya Fey
                    The Phantom
                    Kristoph Gavin
                    Miles Edgeworth (currently impossible)
                    contract killer

                    If he actually is softing that hard, there is only a 1/4 chance that he is real, and even Maya will come up as red come a seering so, it's way way safer to kill MLL then keep him alive in my opinion. Vigi is one of the worst roles you can claim this game.

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    the wolves know that I am town
                    This is something an SK would say.

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    the link to sleepwalkers is wrong, here's the actual game

                    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=144363
                    ^ This was during AA's defense against why gradiant thought that "there is no way his post regarding being nonlynchable or mislynchable" - The initial 3 other games AA posted was just whatever, but I got towny vibes from AA when he went and corrected one of his links for Gradiant instead of assuming that Gradiant wont read them. It feels like too much effort for a wolf to do. Probably.

                    @AA
                    @Gradiant

                    I'm a little worried that all you both have been doing is going back and forth on this argument. I mean, I started it but right now I don't see AA or Gradiant getting lynched so, I think at least Gradiant should start looking at other people.

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Jesus fuck you guys love posting long posts
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    k, you folks can continue making 2-5 paragraph posts now.

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    alright I'm caught up

                    MML is my top wolf lean, either he has a complete misunderstanding of the setup or he's cognitively situated in a game where there are "two other wolves" and this mindset has occurred in MULTIPLE posts this game.

                    He expresses that wolf trademark diplomatic tone at times which, by itself isn't worth lynching someone over atm, adds to my initial suspicion on him
                    ^ If MML flips town, DBP is a wolf no question imo. DBP's read is a sheep read, and all posts about MML DBP has made has been rather sheepy and nothing new. I don't see them both as wolves together, but it's possible they both are scum together.

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    so DBP talk has been:

                    sunfan doesn't like DBP's entrance, calls him a "shitty wolf" and metas charu's lack of defense for him as charu potentially also wolfish
                    AA leans that way here
                    arnt comes in here and then later in his reads post mostly based on post style
                    xiz mentions a DBP wolf read here though seemingly without much justification
                    mashi is "fine with" DBP going d0
                    wab rolls with the meta
                    MML wants to push arnt but then fails at quoting his own evidence

                    now how does that change now that DBP has some posts in
                    This is an amazing post by inDheart. I like this a lot. And yes, at that time my wolf read on DBP was nothing more then a sheep on Sunfan, as I stated in my tl;dr reads post in my massive post.

                    For AA, Bold will be my responses, like you did with me
                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase

                    first vote was on me, not sure if it was a joke vote or not lol
                    It wasn't a joke, it was an early read of mine.

                    actually after reading some more posts, I think it was a joke vote. if it wasn't, then please explain why

                    Early read, which is now irelavent because there is better information to work with in regards to you.


                    (The following below is AA's responses to my big post, I can't quote them well so, bleh)

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Reasoning said above copy pasta, "I usually look for early misplays from scum early on". I don't think you saw gradiants posts and decided to lie, because the realistic approach if you were sum is that you carefully crafted your first post, then posted the 2nd one without much thought of the first one where you were aware that you already talked about Gradiant. Also I went through that game thread you linked on last-life and couldn't find the post you are talking about.
                    Originally posted by AA
                    while this is a good point, I think in mashi's case (and correct me if I'm wrong here) a lot of his posts tend to be well crafted, in fact, nearly all of them except the more emotional "YAAAAAAY xyz" ones. also I like mashi so far
                    I see that now. His posts are a lot better then what he posted before. I admit, he looks better then before but because of me I'm going to be keeping that in the back of my mind. Also, Mashi's reads have evolved pretty well so I've changed my read on him from being a good lynch today to being a bad lynch today.

                    Originally posted by xiz
                    THIS is what I mean by my early game catches @everyone.
                    MixMaster is living in the world of 2 wolves, not 3.
                    Originally posted by AA
                    so you later come to the conclusion that it's probable that because MML is living in a world of 2 wolves, not 3, that he is that 3rd wolf which lets him think about only 2 others. I actually didn't even think of that until you pointed that out later in the posts, I thought by "catch" you meant you caught him dumbtelling as town for not knowing the number of wolves. why do you think that he's wolf as compared to what I thought of a possible town dumbtell?
                    I've been thinking about this alot, and I really do think it wasn't a town dumbtell. I like what YoshL said about possible vigi soft, which if so it makes him look really, really, really bad and he should absolutely die. The odds of him being blue compared to red or purple are way smaller (1/4) so its worth killing him imo.

                    Originally posted by xiz
                    Not directed at me, but I believe that gradiant looks really good to me right now. I think Gradiant is off the table today.
                    Originally posted by AA
                    why exactly do you think he's off the table? I agree in that I wouldn't lynch him today, but why? sunfan talked about why he thought it's more likely for gradiant to be town with his current play but I want to know your reasoning too
                    I hate to say gut here because it doesn't explain it well. It's more of him going so hard, and with the early read mind meld felt good to me. However, the more and more he pressures you, the more and more skeptical I am getting, because he could potentially be Miles Edgeworth and gets a free master wolf status if you get lynched. However, on the contrary im not sure if Miles Edgeworth would back off or go super ham on their target. Either way, it's something to keep in mind. AA, if I forget look at who gradiant focuses on tomorrow assuming we are all alive, that might be interesting.

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    if he continues to post I probably wouldn't lynch him today
                    Mindmeld is growing.

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    and then he votes him. that's ok, but I don't like the progression to the vote that much
                    I mean, I'm not liking charu at the moment but then again I did sheep sufan here as wel but the only difference is, is that I did not vote DBP and instead I'm pressuring MML more. So, perhaps take this with a grain of salt

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Even your use of "third wolf" looks like it was lifted from Xiz's post.
                    Good on ya for noticing. However, i'm now thinking you both are scum just not on the same scum team so, lol.

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    mml doesn't refute any of the actual points i've given against him and has cherry picked the convenient ones that he's already stated lol

                    vote stays, the dumbtell about there not being a potential vigi feels as fake as donald trump's tan
                    Good post. When reading it I was only paying attention to his thoughts via AA, Gradiant, and Indheart and missed your questions. If he hasn't responded to them by now, hopefully he sees this or yoshl sees this and bumps this again.

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    as well as because the majority of the length of MML's posts come straight from the height of quotes that he's quoting.
                    I missed this as well. Quantity of post content =/= quality.

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Ok.

                    ...You realize that ["rereading" I meant "reading for the first time"] is the type of mishap that you yourself vote people for, right?
                    Well, I'll feel like a shithead if I voted for you just for that, but still....
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    @MML If you've read all my posts I have been studying other people, not focusing on only you despite what you said
                    ^ This is another example of some posts between DBP and MML that feel weird. I hope im not getting too tunneled on this theory.

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    And you believe this because...?
                    This post makes no sense, as DBP pointed out. I'm now thinking 1 scum 1 town between the two. nvm no im not. I still like the two scum world.

                    Originally posted by Yoshiisland
                    I did not Gradiant at all between the two. Gradiant's post come off as "AA is scum, I don't need to change my mind!
                    This could be a newbie wolf editing their posts and removing key words. #Vendetta21 strats

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    this is your "one" takeaway? oh, well good thing you reread it later.
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    You haven't really been keeping up with the thread have you? When have I consistently been obsessed with you? I only typed in your name in that list cause I wanted to ping everyone with under 10 post. I mostly want to see Arnt dig a hole for himself.
                    this post follows you calling out all the inactives. this is you giving yoshl special attention out of that group. even as a hot take i'd call that consistency. actually, especially as a hot take - out of the middle of xel burning xiz's play you single this out because it fits your predefined list.
                    I'm not sure I follow but I feel like this is a good post for inDheart, especially against the case for MML.

                    @Zenith is playing how I would play wolf, I'm getting that vibe from his initial posts when he said he would read the thread. (started to feel it around post 731). But, he is doing more then Red Blaster. Also my read on red blaster is carrying over so I still don't want Zenith dead today, at all.

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Here we go, this is going to be an embodiment of the entire thread. Everything I write from this point on, you idiots, will be from the very first post to the very recent post and with reads being resetted. I'll label everything by doing PAGE X and assuming 20 posts per page for all you fella's don't have it set to that (since it's default).
                    Oh. That's why. Okay, I take back what I said about my thoughts of charu from my previous post.

                    So, i'm reading charu's massive posts and a lot of it is literally word nonsense. I'm going to bold only the things that are opinions of charu, because giving a play by play is irrelavent and a waste imo. I hope when doing this im wrong and actually charu has a lot of thoughts. Making spoilers because this post is long enough already:

                    Change of plans, i'm not doing this. Charu was giving a lot of thoughts. I just didn't read it carefully.

                    God, im only on the first charu post and this is lengthy as fuck. I could comment on everything he is saying but I feel it wouldn't be beneficial. I haven't seen charu make this much of a CHANGE in a d1 game. This could be because he realizes that shitposting has stopped and finally started to play, or he could be a wolf(not sk atm) trying to up his game to blend in which I doubt as of now.

                    I'm now on page 7 of charu's reads, and I like how he is updating his reads on each page. However, here is what I find confusing: I rather see what he THOUGHT during those pages back then instead of what he thinks NOW, making small irrelevant posts. Charu even pointed out he mindmelded with people but missed that opportunity (just like I have) so I can't really critique that since I literally have done the EXACT same thing. This is just a different charu I'm seeing I guess.

                    Oh, also:
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    ...Xiz uncharacteristically ignores the post and brings up the "catch" for some reason. Hmm...
                    I was preoccupied with what I thought was a catch early on instead of worrying about tokzic, regardless of what people thought. I don't like talking about blues because, obvi, gives more info for scum. (Unless its the vigi claim about MML as yoshl mentioned, which I find to be very very different since there is a 25% chance that he is a town sided vigi, soon to be 16% town vigi, assuming that theory is correct as well)

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    Benguin is more solid in this first phase than his last few games, that was the point I was trying to make.
                    I have noticed this too. I like this read. I was expecting ben to afk this game in all honesty as well lol. Glad i'm wrong.

                    Originally posted by Arntonach
                    I know this is gonna sound awful, but what exactly can I do to help town without shooting myself in the foot?
                    Post more. Take risks with your thoughts. Never be afraid to post your thoughts even if you are alone in them. Doing nothing or not giving any reads is one of the worst things you can do for us.

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    PAGE 12
                    What I really like about this section is how he agrees and disagrees with both AA and I. Towny points.

                    Originally posted by Arntonach
                    . Of course, the time I was an SK I only got by on d0 cause I got overloaded with irl stuff that turned in my favour in the long run for the TWG game, and was what I was going with here so I wouldn't be deadweight nor a waste of a lynch.
                    This... is a weird thing to say. Makes it seem like your hinting you are a scum role and are noticing the comparison between your past scum play and this one.

                    Originally posted by Arntonach
                    If this gets me mislynched I give up. :l
                    Don't.

                    Originally posted by Arntonach
                    The train on AragakiAyase was stupid, since you're pretty much doing the exact same thing to him that he did to inDheart. He shouldn't be on the chopping block at all.
                    Eeeyyy! Here we go. I like this read. Until you said "shouldn't be on the chopping block" where I disagree. Well, not as much anymore then early d1 but still. Good read.

                    Originally posted by Arntonach
                    Tokzic's hard claim was dumb and did nothing but cause issues and force a WIFOM on us. Unless I'm missing something, it's annoying. Not lynch worthy, but frustrating nevertheless. Also give me some more posts to work with and stop idling in every game.

                    Charu is bla. His posts seem superfluous and lacking in any substance. Even his super biggun post just seems less of his opinions and more of a synopsis. I'm not comfortable with him.

                    I stand by what I said about DaBackpack earlier
                    Good reads. Now that you are posting your thoughts, expand on them more. What you are still saying HAS been said but I need to know more from you for me to think you are town.

                    Originally posted by Arntonach
                    This MixMasterLar idea that he's the SK is an idea I don't really agree with. Sure his playstyle is odd incomparison to turbo 3 where he led the charge, but SK? I doubt it.
                    Potential MML + Arnt pairing perhaps here.

                    Originally posted by Arntonach
                    YoshL seems very careful. Town lean for now, since he's being helpful. I'd like to see some more "oomph" behind your posts.
                    Why careful? That's an interesting word to use. Expand on this please.

                    Also, small towny points for zenith for post #770. Wolf zenith I believe wouldn't have said anything. I do with zenith said more about it though.

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    I think charu's actually a wolf guys lol
                    Is this because he has been posting a lot of play-by-play instead of reads? I thought this too but he does make some interesting points. I'm conflicted.

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    ''omg, charu's got me as a scum for his whole going through pages so far, he's a wolf gaiz''
                    I don't like this post.

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    This is on a different level from his reads making as Sans when he was a wolf. I don't see wolf charu doing this. Also the shitposting early game, wasn't getting the feel I did reading the last game where I called him out after 3 pages.
                    I like this post.

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Also, Xiz, that's pretty lol. And I'd appreciate before knocking my "novels" that you maybe skim them? I literally worked on them from 8:30 AM to noon (with work stuff in the way). Then 12:30ish to 4:00PMish

                    So I implore you to drop that snap read and just take a glance at it.
                    You are right, I was wrong, very wrong. I take it back completely. I am realizing the effort you put into that, so thank you.

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    god there's so many fucking long posts
                    HAVE ANOTHER

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    fwiw I'm not killing DBP today
                    unvote

                    I would vote for Yoshl but I'm also suspicious of Yoshl

                    idk

                    I feel like I'm having an easy time finding towns but can't find any scum
                    I'm sad you are unvoting DBP here, I really really really wanted to see you pressure him more.

                    Also, I was thinking the exact same thing about lots of towns but not a lot of scum. I'll probably expand on that later, but not right now.

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    Since it seems like everyone actually read MML's big post, its probably ok to post, but AA knows this is a real read because this is how I read AA when he first started out

                    MML claimed Vanilla Town

                    I believe MML's claim

                    that's kind of it, really
                    wtf I missed this? Where was it? The importance of where it was said is really important to me actually

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #835
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      back

                      approximately three novels have been posted since last night (of real time ofc) so i'm going to quick look at those and update my thoughts accordingly (hi zenith and charu)

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #836
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        So, here is where I'm at:


                        Town:
                        11. thesunfan
                        15. Charles Claythorne (AKA MASHI)
                        12. inDheart
                        9. _Zenith_
                        13. reuben_tate

                        Light Town:
                        1. AragakiAyase
                        3. Gradiant
                        14. Xelnya

                        Null:
                        4. Tokzic
                        5. Charu
                        7. Wineandbread
                        16. YoshL
                        17. Yoshiisland (was thinking of putting him in light scum, need to think more)

                        Light Scum:
                        6. DaBackpack

                        Scum:

                        8. Arntonach
                        10. MixMasterLar

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #837
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          my vote is staying on MML for now.

                          Comment

                          • Charles Claythorne
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2013
                            • 138

                            #838
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Thoughts from page 36 on:
                            why is chrome not responding i literally am just typing in a textbox
                            I really feel like the bickering between people and MixMasterLar seems like Human-Human infighting. I think it's especially true for AragakiAyase and others as well. What's more, I don't think it's helping with reads, since it's just arguing.

                            I liked Yoshiisland's most recent posting, but I do not like his suspicion list very much. Which of Xiz's arguments do you find sound? Because the two main one's I remember him bringing up are those again AragakiAyase and me, but you're reading both of us as Town, and it feels contradictory to me, unless I'm missing something. There'a also more null reads than I would like. Aside from that, I do think he's looking much better.

                            I think MixMasterLar makes an interesting point about Dabackpack and inDheart in his reads list. Dabackpack in that a lot of his posts could have easily been made into a bigger post - I think I would expect a Wolf to make a more conscious effort into that, but I'm not very certain. I think the point about inDheart jumping in a sort of invective against MixMasterLar is a fair one.

                            inDheart, what prompted you to reply to MixMasterLar the way you did? Do you think he's suspicious for his behavior?

                            I liked Zenith's posting when he came in. He seems a bit less assertive than I remember, but his playstyle may have changed slightly. I think sunfan commented about it being slightly weird, so I'll keep it in mind.

                            Charu's posting comes off as a synopsis to me, but I would like to take a closer look at them when I'm not out of my chair every 90 seconds.


                            I've read until page 41, but I skimmed a few posts. I should be home in probably a bit more than 2 hours.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #839
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Also, my town to scum list is not in order, just in groups

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #840
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Okay my goal is to keep up with the game from now on so hopefully no more novel posts from me.

                                Irreverent info, but I got so involved in reading theories from Foucou that I afk'd because I was so deep in thought, @Zenith

                                Comment

                                Working...