TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #856
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Originally posted by YoshL
    mindmelding with wha tnow
    MML potentially being SK
    i kind of seconded on this earlier. i feel bad to read into what was probably just an "honest mistake" on MML's part, but as wolf it would be harder to get that particular detail just wrong

    as either VT or SK he would have more of an excuse to just go off memory, so if he's bad it's because SK

    Comment

    • benguino
      Kawaii Desu Ne?
      • Dec 2007
      • 4190

      #857
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Sorry for the wait guys ;~;

      I woke up a bit late today and was woken up by my mother asking me to drive her to the doctor >.< Just got done driving and I'm on my phone at the moment so I'll try to see what I can do in the meantime.
      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


      Originally posted by Spenner
      (^)> peck peck says the heels
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #858
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        I have concluded that everyone is posting walls because we're all trying to impress Mashi because we're all in love with him, harem-style

        its ok guys, he loves all of us equally, we can go back to making normal length posts now
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #859
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          I have concluded that everyone is posting walls because we're all trying to impress Mashi because we're all in love with him, harem-style

          its ok guys, he loves all of us equally, we can go back to making normal length posts now
          Nu-uh he loves me more!!!





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #860
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            You need to read the fine print in the setup but it says "Mashi and Zenith are automatically given the lover role"

            I swear!





            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #861
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              Xiz why are you being normal
              did the magic conch shell that determines what your gimmick is pregame tell you to do nothing?
              What if normality is my gimmick

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #862
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Xiz
                What if normality is my gimmick
                I mean, is it?
                I want word from the magic conch
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #863
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  i kind of seconded on this earlier. i feel bad to read into what was probably just an "honest mistake" on MML's part, but as wolf it would be harder to get that particular detail just wrong

                  as either VT or SK he would have more of an excuse to just go off memory, so if he's bad it's because SK
                  Wait being keen about roles is a "honest mistake"??

                  Or was it him saying "There's two wolves and a vigi" or a iteration of that?





                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #864
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    I can give you word from my magic crotch but thats about it.

                    Also, in regards to MML claiming he is town, i'm wondering if thats him just backtracking his vigi soft. Assuming it was a soft. It still feels really bad to me. I'm looking over that section again and my thoughts havent changed, I thought I would catch him there more or something

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #865
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      Wait being keen about roles is a "honest mistake"??

                      Or was it him saying "There's two wolves and a vigi" or a iteration of that?
                      yeah the two wolves hting

                      wasn't clear you were looking at the "roles" talk but i guess that was what yoshl was talking about, hence the mindmeld, ok gotcha

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #866
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        I need to reread the claim and the vigi soft post

                        I'm starting to think it's okay to capitalize on a mistake here but then again, I'm never one for solid conviction d0





                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #867
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          He softed a bunch of times, according to yoshl, which I didn't notice at first. I quoted that part in my most recent make america great again wall post.

                          Comment

                          • benguino
                            Kawaii Desu Ne?
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 4190

                            #868
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            So I have 20 pages to go through and only 20% battery on my phone which won't last long ;~; Can anyone tell me why there is a wagon on MML now? (And maybe other important things that have happened in the past 20 pages?)
                            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                            Originally posted by Spenner
                            (^)> peck peck says the heels
                            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #869
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              fwiw I'm not killing DBP today

                              again, this is kind of just a result of sleeping on a read

                              unvote

                              I would vote for Yoshl but I'm also suspicious of Yoshl

                              idk

                              I feel like I'm having an easy time finding towns but can't find any scum
                              hella marking this for later if it hasn't been already since it got bottom paged

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #870
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                I'm ok with gradiant for the most part and don't think he should be lynched today. I feel that his pressure on me + tunneling like he usually does is more likely town than not

                                HOWEVER

                                I don't like how he seems to be ignoring my defenses against his accusations and keeps reusing them because he seems to have skipped my posts, let me post some examples

                                below is his first accusation

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                And this unvote happened just as easily as indheart's unvote which you were shitting all over, nice
                                and then my response

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                no it really doesn't, because we had discussed at some length the reasons behind the vote and for/against it, and apparently the assumption that the vote hinged on was wrong so it became pretty pointless

                                whereas indheart's vote was just there and then not there when someone voted him
                                here's a followup accusation

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                They were obviously joke votes/unvotes. So then you're shitting all over him, he says it was joke stuff going on (because it was obviously), and you're just like 'okay cool, unvote'. I don't see any difference in easiness of you unvoting for obvious shit, and then indheart's vote/unvote
                                which now that I look at more closely, is ok because it seems like he considered something to be obvious that I didn't, and that I was approaching indheart differently then he was? idk, this is ok I guess


                                here's the next big accusation

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                I'd try and see why people were thinking I was scum and then refute it with logic, rather than making a scummy line something along the lines of being unlynchable
                                referring to my 72 hours post, and how I supposedly just threw that out there instead of defending myself against accusations

                                except I did, as I point out here

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                well if you read my posts I did

                                and then since people seemed intent on holding on to their read, I said that there would be plenty of time for me to get myself off the table
                                but then he brings up the exact same thing again here

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                Seriously though, I don't see a townie making a post as arrogant as 'I'll be off the table in 72 hours' when suspicion is brought towards them, rather than looking at the points (I feel like I'm repeating shit that shouldn't be repeated) brought against them, and logically refuting them. That statement I see coming more from a scummy mind-set. it can also sort of be kept upheld because there's several games where you haven't been mislynched.

                                to which I got annoyed and quoted every post of mine in order between teh two posts in question

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                I will say it one more time because I have said it once or twice already

                                I did defend myself (and you're repeating shit that shouldn't be repeated because I've already addressed it)

                                and just to make it even more clear, let me quote my posts in order from alignment indicative to off the table in 72 hours

























                                so yeah, your argument that I didn't defend myself and instead immediately dropped that line is just wrong. it's also kind of dumb to say I should logically refute the points against me when there wasn't much logic in the accusation, it was really a "I don't like how you did that, I think it's wolfy" and "I don't believe your reasoning for doing xyz".
                                and then he never responded to that

                                it's fine if somehow that doesn't change your read, I'll accept that's you unable to untunnel. it's also fine if it does change your read and you think that's an adequate response. It's not fine however if you just ignore it, especially since I had to respond to you the same way twice

                                so my real problem is really the second set of accusations, the first set is ok. it's really how he seemingly ignored my two posts there and acted like I hadn't said anything in response

                                so please respond to this

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...