TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #1711
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Tokzic
    anyway

    I am formally hardclaiming attorney.
    sorry it was the second thing, i made one other post before that

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #1712
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      I'm sorry about your cat, but it really seems like you're making it out to be a joke.
      There's nothing funny in my posts. The only "joke" I've used so far in this game is that I keep reaffirming that I'm an Attorney at every given opportunity.

      But it's half a joke, and it's half deliberate gameplay. I am constantly telling the wolves that I am an Attorney. It's not just kind of funny, it's provocative. Gonna keep doing it!

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #1713
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        It's extremely bad to keep doing that Tokzic.

        Either Redact or stay true to your hard claim.

        God forbid if you are just fucking around and the real PR claims, you're in a world of shit.





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #1714
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Yeah actually whatever you are pulling is generally bad regardless





          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #1715
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            It's extremely bad to keep doing that Tokzic.
            Is it?

            If I was a wolf it sure would be...

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #1716
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Tokzic
              Is it?

              If I was a wolf it sure would be...
              Either alignment, it's bad.

              You aren't helping town by doing this.

              Like have you not seen that you haven't died? That's a tell-tale sign nobody believes your claim or any of your reoccurring statements about it.





              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #1717
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                I'm sorry about your cat, but it really seems like you're making it out to be a joke.



                If you really are the last wolf then you are a horrible player. Even someone new to the site could tell that you never post like this, ever. I didn't even know you could spell gomenasai.

                Also that's a pretty flimsy excuse. Didn't you vote for AA at one point?
                What the fuck is with all this demeaning bullshit? You're not in a place to be demeaning if you're red-reading me, dipshit.

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1718
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Tokzic
                  I played two games last night on DM where a vanilla town claimed cop with checks, held the claim until the people she wanted lynched got lynched, fucking up two games in a row

                  aside from the fact that I'm literally never playing a game of mafia with her again until she changes her play, it kind of reaffirmed to importance of playing the game straight

                  I am voting you unless you either hardclaim or stop this because its just going to fuck shit up, most likely. I don't think that it makes you more or less likely to be a wolf, its just annoying at this point to me

                  tokzic
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #1719
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    If you're not the last PR I don't want the last PR to have to respond to this
                    Why would the last PR in your hypothetical universe ever respond to my hardclaim?

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    If you really are the last wolf then you are a horrible player.
                    If you root around Lar's unjustified ad hominem garbage, he does make one valid point: If I was a wolf, hardclaiming the last blue role is almost autolose. I'd be revealed the second the last blue died or claimed.

                    AND YET I'M DOING IT ANYWAY. Almost like... I'm the real PR...

                    Makes you think.

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #1720
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Tokzic
                      Why would the last PR in your hypothetical universe ever respond to my hardclaim?



                      If you root around Lar's unjustified ad hominem garbage, he does make one valid point: If I was a wolf, hardclaiming the last blue role is almost autolose. I'd be revealed the second the last blue died or claimed.

                      AND YET I'M DOING IT ANYWAY. Almost like... I'm the real PR...

                      Makes you think.
                      It makes me think you aren't the real PR.

                      How many times do I have to tell you that you would've died had anyone believed your claim?

                      I can see the last PR outing to lynch you, but probably not this game. Real PR is smart as fuck right now.





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #1721
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        I know I wasn't here much d1, but now that I'm here and active, I hate that this day has been generally quiet besides phase start.

                        What sucks even more is that real life events are happening right now with multiple players partaking in them, so we're left holding our dicks in our hand until people show up.





                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #1722
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Avatar change completely unrelated to my role. Unless it is...?

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          Real PR is smart as fuck right now.
                          Thanks!!

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #1723
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            It looks like Tokzic's fucking around now because he's given up

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1724
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              I don't know who that is
                              someone familiar with Phoenix Wright tell me who that is
                              where's FoJaR when you need him
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #1725
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                i think tokzic lynch is both good and bad, but i think tokzic lynch is more bad than good, at least if i'm assuming things right.

                                i still dislike MML and zenith to a lesser extent


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...