TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #781
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    ''omg, charu's got me as a scum for his whole going through pages so far, he's a wolf gaiz''
    seems like you missed another one of my posts

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    ok gonna work on charu next, what I remember is that I'm not getting a strong sense of town like I usually do from him. I thought the same thing about roundbox in BOATS and he was a wolf, and while that obviously doesn't mean I'm necessarily right here, it's where I'm starting from

    his first 38 posts are shitposts

    his 39th posts is this



    in response to my alignment indicative post, and ironically, I'm going to say here that I don't think that this post is very alignment indicative, it was just his first non-shitpost that I saw



    this is in response to MML asking charu how he feels about the game. not much, but not really a red flag yet



    if this is true that explains why his posts feel different
    what it doesn't explain is why he has basically 2 relevant posts in 50+ posts at this point




    so charu keeps making fun of me for my comment and that's fine. What I don't like is how he keeps bringing me up and basically has let his read on me (dislike based off of my "alignment indicative" post) sit and not develop. He doesn't revisit me, doesn't look at anything other people have said. He's just watching so far



    greg pointed out how it felt off to him how complacent charu was about lynching backpack and I'm going to reiterate that here. It just seems weird that given how detached charu has been from the game so far, suddenly he's just agreeing with greg to go and lynch backpack



    pretty neutral post here



    and then he votes him. that's ok, but I don't like the progression to the vote that much



    and then he asks backpack a question, nice. it's something


    while charu shitposts as both alignments, I think as town he's much more likely to actually do stuff, and I haven't seen that yet. charu can you help me read you a bit better by doing something (or if you so choose, continuing to do nothing)?


    and it's not so much his ongoing scumread of me so much as it feels like he's just going through the motions?

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #782
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      This is on a different level from his reads making as Sans when he was a wolf. I don't see wolf charu doing this. Also the shitposting early game, wasn't getting the feel I did reading the last game where I called him out after 3 pages.
      ok that's nice

      but I see him as trying to lock down a world very on, kind of like he's just checking off names rather than reevaluating stuff

      kind of like

      "oh there's one

      and here's anotehr

      nice that's the 3 wolves"

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #783
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        @Xel to me though, if your shitposting was more consistent with your meta and aggressive posting towards people, it'd actually help me with a more accurate read on you.

        It just seems off, are you changing your style in minor ways by chance?

        Like I said I might be overreading your meta but I'm not sure, I'm used to you shitposting more and whilst having a calm tone, still being aggressive. I can't really use the low content shitposting breaching your actual content argument because it's the opposite of what you are doing
        You're certainly over meta-reading me because while you talk about how much I've posted in terms of overall, shit, and contentful posting, you based your read purely on a perceived meta. Not based on anything I've said.

        Which is why I outright disagree with your read on me.

        I'm not gonna answer if I've changed style because coming from me, that's super subjective.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #784
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Page 20

          thesunfan states that what Ben did on like... Page 2 I think, getting kind of hard to remember now as I'm typing away, is a very Ben thing to do. Since thesunfan hasn't been around the thread, I give him a thumbs up for this post. Imagine my avatar giving you a thumbs up for your own amusement.

          HOWEVER, I think it's here the thesunfan pretty much goes and says "Gradiant and Charu team is not really a possibility". I point this out because I think later on he says something about me being scummy or something... which I guess doesn't contradict this, but whatever, it's a footnote.

          Oh no, thesunfan doesn't see AA's posts as a wolf finding easy prey at all. It's the exact opposite! Hrrm... maybe this is why people started seeing AA as town later, because thesunfan started right here on this page defending him.

          This is also where thesunfan goes and proclaims that backpack is a wolf for his posts, but nothing attached to them. Holy shit thesunfan, if you're a wolf, this is one of the smartest things to do. Thankfully, I still don't think you're a wolf, merely just wrong about AA... which brings me back to this post in the very beginning.

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          I didn't like AA's entrance

          this probably means he's town
          I truly hope you're not using this as a means to keep reading AA town. I do hope you reread too, even though I think you have done so three times already. That would be something you would do, lmao.

          thesunfan then asks me if I had changed my playstyle. I said yes, because I believe I have. Being more snarky and less, erm... I guess random? Anyways, I think my response made him read me as possible wolf, I think? It's kind of hard, he's not very direct on this page about his reads except for backpack. I think he says more on the other page.

          Gonna quote because...

          Originally posted by XelNya
          You're stretching my comment into a "defense" which it is, unfortunately, not.

          I do think the pile on you, is not good, but I didn't defend you exactly.
          God, please have it be you and AA. This is hilarious.

          ...Pretty much this page was "the page of thesunfan".

          [NO READ CHANGES IN THIS PAGE]

          PAGE 21

          Wineandbread expresses he doesn't like MML's theory, but what's even more interesting is his townread on MML. Maybe it's Wineandbread appeasing to MML and trying to make peace with him so not to expose him? Something to ponder, I don't know.

          Heh, Ben calling out what would be happening probably somewhere in the near future in this page.

          thesunfan reads ben town for his proposal post. Good shit, love it.

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          its really at the point where I'm reading AA's posts in his voice

          I think his tone is pure, friends, I think people pushing him are doing it wrong
          Oh boy... stop it thesunfan, I think you accidentally convinced yourself that wolf AA is never possible. I don't think thesunfan changed his tune either in the coming pages. Either town for going with his gut about AA, or wolf trying to siphon off the wolf look by splattering it on backpack.

          ...Fuck... I think I can no longer call you town then. You're null.

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          I was thinking 2 wolves, 1 Vigi. Thanks for pointing it out.
          This fucking post... why in the everloving FUCK did everyone go ape shit about this post? I don't understand it. Hell, I didn't even understand it initially.

          Anyways... that happens later... or this page. Still, it continues for some time in the coming pages, so whatever.

          thesunfan giving examples of backpack wolf tell, which at first I thought that was him starting trouble and even played along with a vote. I think he actually means something with it though, and that makes me mad because now I'm conflicted if he's doing it to protect AA or he actually sees it.

          It's maddening and I hate you.

          Hold on...

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          if Xel ever flips scum I'm clearing AA for the rest of the game for this
          ...reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally don't like this post.

          Jesus... one page you look golden, and now the next I have you null, actually going to the scum side. One of the biggest read changes atm.


          AragakiAyase - Wolf

          Xiz - Town

          Gradiant - Town

          Tokzic - ??????

          DaBackpack - NULL (Reason: sunfan)

          Wineandbread - Slight wolf

          Arntonach - NULL

          Red Blaster/_Zenith_ - NULL

          MixMasterLar - Town or SK

          thesunfan - Slight wolf (Weak, but my goodness)

          inDheart - Slight town

          reuben_tate - Slight town

          Xelnya - Slight wolf

          Charles Claythorne - Slight town

          YoshL - NULL

          Yoshiisland - NULL


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #785
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            ok that's nice

            but I see him as trying to lock down a world very on, kind of like he's just checking off names rather than reevaluating stuff

            kind of like

            "oh there's one

            and here's anotehr

            nice that's the 3 wolves"
            Looks like you haven't been actually reading then. I've changed some reads around plenty already.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #786
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              yeah you've changed some reads but it still feels like you're just checking names off

              moving things around a little bit doesn't change that impression, I'll reread more carefully when I'm not busy in an hour or so

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #787
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                I'm going through the past 20 pages, but I skimmed everything and want to point one thing out

                Charu made a post saying "you guys and your big 3 paragraph posts" or something (will quote later) then proceeds to flood the thread with a novel for each page.

                That screams wolf, especially how it has contrasted his early d1 play.

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #788
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  I'm going through the past 20 pages, but I skimmed everything and want to point one thing out

                  Charu made a post saying "you guys and your big 3 paragraph posts" or something (will quote later) then proceeds to flood the thread with a novel for each page.

                  That screams wolf, especially how it has contrasted his early d1 play.
                  how does chronicling his reads to the thread to show the dynamic nature of his thought process scream wolf

                  good job xiz you're really putting some A+ effort here with those reads yes

                  like i know i'm playing lazily in that i skimmed the earlier parts of the thread, but i'm not making lazy ass reads in conjunction with that lol


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #789
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Let me rephrase "im going through the past 20 pages making another big post about my thoughts and a theme I saw was..."

                    I could be wrong though, I'm not there yet.

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #790
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      but I see him as trying to lock down a world very on, kind of like he's just checking off names rather than reevaluating stuff
                      You could believe this, but you'd be wrong

                      Comment

                      • Arntonach
                        Owlbears Rock!
                        • Mar 2012
                        • 2494

                        #791
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        My head feels woozy, so I'm gonna lay down for a bit. Charu better post some more pertinent things other than TWG: Cliff Notes Edition.
                        pack of hard stuffs

                        pack of my stuffs

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #792
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Arntonach
                          My head feels woozy, so I'm gonna lay down for a bit. Charu better post some more pertinent things other than TWG: Cliff Notes Edition.
                          sigh

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #793
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Alright fam, sorry for stepping out, but I actually wanna play some video games.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #794
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Arntonach
                              My head feels woozy, so I'm gonna lay down for a bit. Charu better post some more pertinent things other than TWG: Cliff Notes Edition.
                              LOL, get rekt scrub, maybe actually read my posts rather than make assumptions.

                              Anyways, see ya later fam


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #795
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Also, Xiz, that's pretty lol. And I'd appreciate before knocking my "novels" that you maybe skim them? I literally worked on them from 8:30 AM to noon (with work stuff in the way). Then 12:30ish to 4:00PMish

                                So I implore you to drop that snap read and just take a glance at it.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...