TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #736
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Sunfan is town





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #737
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      rip WnB wanting RB insight on his first post

      I can answer that for you though

      It's just a shitpost tacked to a shitpost

      WnB is looking good but should post more





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #738
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Xiz leans town imo right now

        after I finish (page 17 right now) I'll give a synopsis on my reads thus far

        Fucking sunfan is on point with DBP though like.. it's scary how accurate that read was





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #739
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Someone said MML was sketchy for talking about roles

          So far I saw MML/WnB talk about roles so it's a little odd imo, did you both just not read the setup in detail?





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #740
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Gradiant gets a town lean for now

            That early aggression doesn't really follow suit with a wolf d0 imo





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #741
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              MML pinging out people who didn't post much at the time isn't indicative of anything

              It's a pretty neutral stance I think





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #742
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                Xel hasn't shitposted much this game

                For those who know Xel, this is actually important
                This is getting more and more important as I'm reading





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #743
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  the thing about dbp is that he's good at working towards hunting wolf. as a serial killer, he can still do that, so his gameplay feels more "natural" probably in that respect.
                  I like this read, it counters the general reads about DBP at the time providing another angle to look at DBP right now

                  I also agree with what was said here





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #744
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Island (ty AA) came in to throw in an opinion post at IndHeart and it reads like a solid approach to what indheart said (it was about using the being new card)

                    Felt very natural imo

                    This page has become my page now don't hate me for catching up please





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #745
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Arntonach's entrance into the game looked pure at first, but after reading the after-entry posts and his reads list, I got the feeling that it was very arbitrary... I'm a little concerned but this kind of follows with Arntonach's playstyle which is to provide readable content that swings out of his favor instead of is in his favor.





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #746
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        I am mindmelding hard with YoshL and Sunfan right now

                        DBP's reentry took an immediate neutral stance, it's off in a way. That gut-wrenching feeling that he's deflecting accusations by discussing his own playstyle but //shrug





                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #747
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          mindmelding with wha tnow


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #748
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Alright I've caught up entirely now, interesting read I must admit.

                            1. AragakiAyase - Town lean

                            2. Xiz - Null because vanished, early posts were good

                            3. Gradiant - Null but leaning town slightly, aggression doesn't follow a wolf this early, I hope that he doesn't have confirmation bias though

                            4. Tokzic - Good hard claim, good rock hard, Null (I'm not buying the claim as of right now)

                            5. Charu - Null, it's Charu //shrug

                            6. DaBackpack - Null but leaning wolf, I don't think I'll follow up on a lynch at the moment without isolating you first but what I read about you follows the accusations, plus your defense about it is telling your playstyle, which is horrible imo

                            7. Wineandbread - Wabby??? Interesting. I like you this game, Town lean

                            8. Arntonach - What the fuck lmao

                            9. MixMasterLar - Wolf lean, pocketing YoshLs theory of him being possible SK. If he is lynched and flips town, you HAVE to do something about your posting style being it's being misconstrued to a huge extent but again, not too sure about you flipping town at the moment.

                            10. thesunfan - Town, a good town at that

                            11. inDheart - Pretty solid overall but null

                            12. reuben_tate - Very very slight town read, but not putting you at null. I've like you in this game than several of your past games o/

                            13. Xelnya - Sketchy. Like I said about Xel's shitposting being VERY important, it's nearly proven Xel as town shitposts a lot more and it can be used as a sign early on to tell what he is at the time. I am not reading that at all this game. There's also the early game aggression Xel usually follows when he's town. Maybe I'm overreading and overreaching his Meta but I find it very off Xel hasn't played his town meta to a T yet. Maybe him reading this read will do so o/

                            14. Charles Claythorne (AKA MASHI) - Town, is bae, don't touch, you'll die <3

                            15. YoshL - Solid town lean, Mindmelding in a few areas, extremely tame to what he can do in an instant, but his logic has been on point so far and he's honest about not reading thread/being lazy to read thread. I'm confident YoshL should not be on the table this phase.

                            16. Yoshiisland - I think I saw just a handful of posts from you so you can sit at Null for now. That post directed to indheart was really good though ngl so you earned some town points but still mostly null.





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #749
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              mindmelding with wha tnow
                              MML potentially being SK

                              There was also something else I said "wow this is a mindmeld" but I'd have to retrack because I didn't save the post rip





                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #750
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Hey guys, since you fools just LOOOOOVE words and writing paragraphs upon paragraphs of meta discussions and how you don't like person X because they're being a jerk.

                                Here we go, this is going to be an embodiment of the entire thread. Everything I write from this point on, you idiots, will be from the very first post to the very recent post and with reads being resetted. I'll label everything by doing PAGE X and assuming 20 posts per page for all you fella's don't have it set to that (since it's default).

                                Alright you fucks, lets get started.

                                OH ONE MORE THING!!! I MUST STRESS THAT I'VE RESETTED MY READS SO DON'T GET YOUR JIMMY IN A JOHNS IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PROGRESSION, JERKS!!!

                                *AHEM*

                                PAGE 1

                                Ignoring AA's first post, the very first post Mashi does is make a slank cover post saying that he's with family. But as I go further into the first page (and probably further on) I see Mashi posting regardless, so alright, sounds cool. POSTING IN CAPS IS FUN TOO. We see Mashi making a generic post on this page sprouting who he loves and BFF's. If I recall, Gradiant raised a slight stink over something with this post after another post Mashi did, but lets keep going.

                                AA asks Mashi if he's gonna help him, but I don't believe that really tells anything considering there is no role this time around that would benefit of doing a first page claim of this sort (Check the beginning of the BOATS game).

                                After that we got some silly posts and all that jazz. YoshL comes in hot with a reaction testing post. Don't think it actually triggers anyone (and he can totally just brush this little blurb off as saying it's a shitpost) but that made me raise an eyebrow. Only slightly anyways.

                                ...Oh wait, I lied. MML got triggered by it. Wow, the person I didn't like gets triggered! I don't think that bolds very well. Hmm... well I'll keep that in the backburner for now as I read and type this post.


                                AragakiAyase - NULL

                                Xiz - (Hasn't posted)

                                Gradiant - NULL

                                Tokzic - (Hasn't posted)

                                DaBackpack - (Hasn't posted)

                                Wineandbread - (Hasn't posted)

                                Arntonach - (Hasn't posted)

                                Red Blaster/_Zenith_ - (hasn't posted)

                                MixMasterLar - Slight town

                                thesunfan - (Hasn't posted)

                                inDheart - NULL

                                reuben_tate - NULL

                                Xelnya - (Hasn't posted)

                                Charles Claythorne - NULL

                                YoshL - Slight wolf

                                Yoshiisland - (Hasn't posted yet)


                                PAGE 2

                                thesunfan says he hates AA's entrance, even though AA's entrance was very... erm... uneventful? If I recall really REALLY later on, he starts saying the opposite, but this is a gutread post so we'll see how that goes. Even though he says AA is town for this, doesn't change what he actually thinks at this point. Also going on the backburner, stay tune. (Might forget tbh, but oh well)

                                Looks like Xiz didn't like that post either. Love the quick snap read on YoshL after that post though. Nice mind meld that I wished I shared before, but ah well. The other two reads are a too "lol" tier though.

                                YoshL posted a reaction vote to thesunfan which thesunfan immediately replied to. I wanna say he usually does this, so it's already looking good for thesunfan.


                                AragakiAyase - NULL

                                Xiz - Town

                                Gradiant - NULL

                                Tokzic - (Hasn't posted)

                                DaBackpack - (Hasn't posted)

                                Wineandbread - (Hasn't posted)

                                Arntonach - NULL

                                Red Blaster/_Zenith_ - (Hasn't posted)

                                MixMasterLar - Slight town

                                thesunfan - Slight town

                                inDheart - NULL

                                reuben_tate - NULL

                                Xelnya - NULL

                                Charles Claythorne - NULL

                                YoshL - Slight wolf

                                Yoshiisland - NULL


                                PAGE 3

                                Gradiant expected me to respond to him, but little does he know (but he does actually, lol) that I was experiencing bowel movements. Nasty stuff! I really like this post from him more than I think I should. He's trying to sniff me out right out of the gates of the game. Major (biased) town points from me.

                                Xiz makes a... I wanna say reactionary post? It's hard to tell, because he didn't really have a whole lot of anything in Page 2 (but that's to be expected since lol... first 24 hours of the game).

                                rueben comments on one of thesunfa's post in which the thesunfan IMMEDIATELY hops to and asks him why he thinks that. Really REALLY starting to like thesunfan here too, jesus.

                                And finally, we have someone reacting to MML's post from the first page. Surprise, it's AA. Immediately goes and says "It was a shitpost though". Which, if you look at it directly, yeah it kind of is. But it could be an underlying thing that he's skipping on purpose. If YoshL is wolf, AA might be with. Making that world a possibly on this page.

                                Xel... I think softly defends rueben here? I'm not quite sure. Hard to tell with the light shit-post-y bash, hee hee hee.

                                AA responds to thesunfan's dislike with saying "Well, you're a wolf then" which is basic OMGUS play.

                                Ah, I remember this. This is where Xiz starts making a deal off of Ben's post. HOWEVER, I think it's because Xiz was looking too deeply in 1st day stuff a bit too hard. Kind of like what I'm doing right now.

                                AA, of course, calls out Xiz's posted from earlier about how he didn't like a lot of people already and mockingly says "congrats" to him. I wanna say mockingly because that is how I'm reading it honestly, lol. Xiz's response back is on point and I think I'm A-OK putting him in my town pile on this page.

                                Goodness, feels like a lot of details happened on this page.


                                AragakiAyase - Slight wolf

                                Xiz - Town

                                Gradiant - Town

                                Tokzic - (Hasn't posted yet)

                                DaBackpack - (Hasn't posted yet)

                                Wineandbread - (Hasn't posted yet)

                                Arntonach - NULL

                                Red Blaster/_Zenith_ - (Hasn't posted yet)

                                MixMasterLar - Slight town

                                thesunfan - Town

                                inDheart - NULL

                                reuben_tate - NULL

                                Xelnya - NULL

                                Charles Claythorne - NULL

                                YoshL - Slight wolf

                                Yoshiisland - NULL


                                PAGE 4

                                Ben expresses confusion, and for some reason I really like that post. God damn, getting this town reads fast now that I'm concentrating, lmao.

                                AA comments on Xiz's hyper vision of looking closely at Day 1 stuff and this just really solidifies my wolf read on him a bit further. Of course, it could just be AA being all "D1 doesn't matter" mode, which is entirely possible, but man do I NOT like him right now as I'm re-reading.

                                However, a couple posts later, says that Xiz going hard is a wolf tell from a previous wolf game. I call BS on this. He didn't go hard at all. He only went hard mid-late game, never early game. In fact, he tends to usually be careless and trigger happy with his accusations than he is being super reading into D1 shit. Whatever, lets keep moving on. Maybe AA will change my read later on as he has for others for some reason.

                                Xiz here though going back to rueben's image post. I think he IS going a bit too hard on this, and I think I even said this in a post somewhere, but... lmao.

                                Hold on, I wanna quote something...

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                I feel like sometimes you read too much into this but you've hit wolves off of it so idk

                                I just ignore the shitposting until later when I sometimes reread it
                                HOLD THAT

                                This is incredibly ironic and I fucking love that it came from you. On this SAME PAGE didn't you JUST SAY that this is Xiz's wolf tell? My fucking god, holy god damn shit, spicy. It's going to be super hard to make me read differently now, but hey, you might surprise me yet as I reread.

                                Gradiant with the acceptable vote, only just solidifies his town position for me. Good shit.

                                reuben's defense seems okay, I can dig. Too bad it doesn't give me a better read though, what a shame.

                                However, ISLAND COMIN' IN WITH THAT MIND MELD. Good stuff, but he's new, so idk. Slight town here. Xiz next post acknowledges the defense and presumably moves on. Good for him.

                                Ah, and then I see Gradiant with the quote that caused some more stuff to happen. I think Xiz bit on it too? I actually don't remember, lmao. But this is a good reaction regardless of this "catch".


                                AragakiAyase - Wolf

                                Xiz - Town

                                Gradiant - Town

                                Tokzic - (Hasn't posted)

                                DaBackpack - (Hasn't posted)

                                Wineandbread - (Hasn't posted)

                                Arntonach - NULL

                                Red Blaster/_Zenith_ - (Hasn't posted)

                                MixMasterLar - Slight town

                                thesunfan - Town

                                inDheart - NULL

                                reuben_tate - Slight town

                                Xelnya - NULL

                                Charles Claythorne - NULL

                                YoshL - NULL

                                Yoshiisland - NULL


                                PAGE 5

                                Ignoring my own posts, Xiz apparently likes Gradiant's "catch" and latches on to it. Once again, I think this is attributed to Xiz just reading a bit too deeply in D1 stuff, heh.

                                I incorrectly say it's Xiz causing trouble, but looking back it, if it's the first thing I saw, it's probably always gonna be my reaction.

                                MML with a quote post that has nothing of significance... expect for one blurb. He mentions that AA is incorrect about the BOATS game from Xiz, and that I can agree 100% with. Looking good, MML.

                                ...Wow, I'm already at the end of page 5 and this has significantly less things happening. I think it's mostly due to me, lmao. Mashi, however, at the end of the page explains his reasoning. Something I think Xiz will make a rukus on the next page.

                                [MY READS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME FROM THE PREVIOUS PAGE]

                                PAGE 6

                                I call out Mashi by saying he's trying to coax Gradiant. I only said that just to be funny, but I don't think Mashi even replied back to this post.

                                Oh, this is where MML started doing something I didn't like. He starts saying there should be more Arnt posts for whatever reason and I call him the fuck out for it. Gradiant seems to agree, which again is solidifying his town read from me.

                                Some banter happens, we poke fun at Tokzic...

                                MML then ignores my post and just responds to the Tokzic playing post. HMMMMMMMMMMM... this definitely drops him off the town pile and back to NULL.

                                Wineandbread posted, but nothing of significance. 'Bout it for this page, lmao.


                                AragakiAyase - Wolf

                                Xiz - Town

                                Gradiant - Town

                                Tokzic - (Hasn't posted)

                                DaBackpack - (Hasn't posted)

                                Wineandbread - NULL

                                Arntonach - NULL

                                Red Blaster/_Zenith_ - (Hasn't posted)

                                MixMasterLar - NULL

                                thesunfan - Town

                                inDheart - NULL

                                reuben_tate - Slight town

                                Xelnya - NULL

                                Charles Claythorne - NULL

                                YoshL - Slight wolf

                                Yoshiisland - NULL


                                PAGE 7

                                MML saying Wine's post is honest... is kind of ???. I agree with my outburst here pretty much. Oh boy, I think this read is gonna go back to where I had it before the reread to be honest.

                                YoshL makes a... random meme vote??? to indheart for some reason. I have no idea what this vote is suppose to do still because I don't think the joke was EVER explained. Maybe it was though and I missed it.

                                Oh yeah, I remember this. Xel starts to get his feet wet and calls out ben and saying he's posting odd. Which I very much disagree with.

                                inDheart... I guess sort of explains the vote??? idk, stills seems really freakin' random. Love the shit vote though, (y).

                                Xel saying to my post about if I read or not (spoiler: Not really in depth), but looking at this now makes me raise an eyebrow at him. Developing a wolf lean on you, buddy.

                                MML FINALLY responds back to my call out, but dismisses it as a "not serious" post. EL OH FUCKING EL. Slight wolf to you, buddy, once again.

                                thesunfan saying he likes three people that I'm townreading atm. Bonus (and probably biased) town points.

                                Xel admits to piggy backing... which is making raise my eyebrows just a bit further. Good shit.


                                AragakiAyase - Wolf

                                Xiz - Town

                                Gradiant - Town

                                Tokzic - (Hasn't posted)

                                DaBackpack - (Hasn't posted)

                                Wineandbread - NULL

                                Arntonach - NULL

                                Red Blaster/_Zenith_ - (Hasn't posted)

                                MixMasterLar - Slight wolf

                                thesunfan - Town

                                inDheart - NULL

                                reuben_tate - Slight town

                                Xelnya - Slight wolf

                                Charles Claythorne - NULL

                                YoshL - Slight wolf

                                Yoshiisland - NULL


                                PAGE 8

                                Gradiant says thesunfan's reads are terrible... for whatever reason. Probably because there's no reason given for the reads? That's probably it, Gradiant usually doesn't like reads with no reason, heh.

                                Gradiant reaction posted me, not gonna commentate on this here, that's up for you guys to see if it means anything (it doesn't). I give a reason later too why he does this, lmao. Might even be on this page.

                                For once thesunfan, I don't think your gutreads are wrong this time.

                                Some banter happens, nothing really telling, but then...

                                SURPRISE

                                It's AA and voting indheart for no reason! Unless there's context to this, AA should not be sharing the joke that YoshL and indheart apparently have. I really REALLY don't like this vote.

                                MML responds to my question about the joke and says that people will make a big deal out of it. I can dig this post, but then the next line he says gutreads are odd. DANG IT MML, YOU ALMOST GOT ME THINKIN' YOU'RE TOWN.

                                ...Pretty much it for this page.

                                [NO READS HAVE CHANGED]

                                PAGE 9

                                AA gives... not a joke reason, but a full on LEGIT reason. A BS REASON to be correct. In what shape, way, or form was Indheart APPEASING to anyone in those joking posts? Sounds like he was just joking around and sharing a funny memory. Certainly not "appeasing". Jesus fuck AA, I really hate you right now.

                                YoshL however comes in and votes the little jerk. I 100% agree with this vote and this just put YoshL past NULL and into slight town. I'm THAT biased right now with AA, my goodness.

                                ...Backpack makes an appearance here, but uh... fuck it, that's a null-ass entrance and should be labeled as such.


                                AragakiAyase - Wolf (Probably biased at this point, if this changes, it means something REALLY BIG happened)

                                Xiz - Town

                                Gradiant - Town

                                Tokzic - (Hasn't posted yet)

                                DaBackpack - NULL

                                Wineandbread - NULL

                                Arntonach - NULL

                                Red Blaster/_Zenith_ - (Hasn't posted)

                                MixMasterLar - Slight wolf

                                thesunfan - Town

                                inDheart - NULL

                                reuben_tate - Slight town

                                Xelnya - Slight wolf

                                Charles Claythorne - NULL

                                YoshL - Slight town

                                Yoshiisland - NULL


                                PAGE 10

                                Oh hey, it's Tokzic!

                                Xel posting about how weird backpack's entrance is... eh... maybe... eeeeeh... I think my read will change soon for you, but we'll see.

                                Oh... this is the page that Tokzic does something stupid, I remember. Idiot claims as an attorney for whatever reason. I really want to just label him as straight up wolf here, but it's just like... really dude? What the fuck do you think you're doing? I really don't want to, but I have to just assume he means business and instead just label him at a big ol' fat ?????????????????????????????????

                                Piece of garbage.

                                MML though responds to Tokzics shitty post with something I agree with. Don't think it's a shitpost though, not in the slightest. If it is, I want Tokzic game banned... even though that's too unrealistic of a punishment. If I recall, NO ONE EVEN BRINGS THIS UP EVER AGAIN AFTER THIS PAGE, unless it's hidden in those essay posts later on, fucking...

                                Ah, there's Red Blaster... and bye Red Blaster, what a good post...

                                Kind of like inDheart for not liking Tokzic post. NO ONE should like it, but I like this post anyways.

                                ...Xiz uncharacteristically ignores the post and brings up the "catch" for some reason. Hmm...

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                do you think it's alignment indicative?
                                kek

                                Other than that, nothing else happens. Surprised of lack of interest in Tokzic post though. Not sure why I wasn't freaking out before. I feel like that Tokzic post would've been something I would be thouroughly triggered by... and I wasn't. Probably because I kind of agreed with everyone it was a shitpost at first. However, this is the stupidest and most dangerous shitpost of them all. Like I can't stress this enough.

                                Whatever, next page might bring it up some more, but I don't recall if it was brought up.


                                AragakiAyase - Wolf

                                Xiz - Slight town (Yes, it went down a smidge)

                                Gradiant - Town

                                Tokzic - ??????????????????

                                DaBackpack - NULL

                                Wineandbread - NULL

                                Arntonach - NULL

                                Red Blaster/_Zenith_ - NULL

                                MixMasterLar - Slight wolf

                                thesunfan - Town

                                inDheart - Slight town

                                reuben_tate - Slight town

                                Xelnya - Slight wolf (though very weak)

                                Charles Claythorne - NULL

                                YoshL - Slight town

                                Yoshiisland - NULL


                                ALRIGHT

                                I'm stopping right here and posting because my goodness is this taking a long ass time! Fucking shit, didn't think it'll take this long, but whatever. Will try to continue because I think this is a pretty good way to show you my progression.

                                Will keep working on this from now until I leave for work. No promises if I'll continue this when I come back home. (This is my short shift)


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...