TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #886
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by inDheart
    xiz, why do you say having a miles edgeworth is "currently impossible"? you mean in terms of that vigi claim?
    I was confused at first, I thought xiz had slipped but I just didn't read carefully enough

    scum miles edgeworth gains powers for having people lynched

    on the 3rd successful lynch he gains 1-shot vigi

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #887
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Why are we talking about roles again talk about something else!!!

      Talk about how cute Mashi looks





      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #888
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        hello dbp please try to convince me not keep my vote on you
        im at the weird spot in the game where I think too much
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #889
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD


          VOTE COUNT
          Xelnya -> Mashi
          Xiz -> AA
          Yoshiisland -> Charu
          YoshL -> thesunfan
          Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
          Xiz -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
          YoshL -> inDheart
          Xelnya -> reuben_tate
          inDheart -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
          thesunfan -> inDheart
          inDheart -> Unvote
          AragakiAyase -> inDheart
          YoshL -> AragakiAyase
          Xiz -> AragakiAyase
          inDheart -> AragakiAyase
          AragakiAyase -> Unvote
          AragakiAyase -> Arntonach
          MixMasterLar -> Wineandbread
          MixMasterLar -> Unvote
          thesunfan -> DaBackpack
          Charu -> DaBackpack
          Xelnya -> Xiz
          YoshL -> MixMasterLar
          Xiz -> MixMasterLar
          DaBackpack -> MixMasterLar
          inDheart -> Unvote
          AragakiAyase -> Charu
          MixMasterLar -> DaBackpack
          Tokzic -> inDheart
          Arntonach -> Charu
          thesunfan -> Unvote
          Yoshiisland -> Unvote
          thesunfan -> DaBackpack
          reuben_tate -> Charu

          ---


          MixMasterLar
          X.X.X
          Charu
          X.X.X
          DaBackpack
          X.X.X
          AragakiAyase
          X
          Xiz
          X
          inDheart
          X


          ---

          Unvote:

          Yoshiisland
          inDheart

          Yet to vote:

          Wineandbread
          _Zenith_
          Charles Claythorne

          ---

          Today's theme:
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #890
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            I'm frustrated that people think I'm sheeping off of Xiz


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #891
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              you're either intentionally ignoring chronology to feed your confirmation bias or you don't believe that I was reading the thread for the first time and posting simultaneously


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #892
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                really sick of isoing people so I'm just gonna give my thoughts on the remaining players I haven't isoed yet

                writing this as I've gone through players aaaaaaand it's turning into more isoing oh well

                tokzic: still pretty much null, the only thing he's done really is vote indheart, which I think is ok. this may change as I review indheart in this post though, we'll see

                DBP: started off very inactive, this is DBP's scum tell. he finally came back around the middle of the second day? can't remember exactly. his reentrance is quickly followed by a vote onto MML for something that xiz was talking about, where MML was only talking about 2 wolves. seems ok for now? this post has him admitting that his play is aligned with his wolf play, but then he talks about roleplaying and how it's usually an SK thing? he was making some shitposts earlier that I guess were roleplaying, but it seems odd to bring that up when it wasn't mentioned, and then push that off towards the SK. mindmeld points here. he then pushes on MML for miscounting the # of wolves multiple times in the game. I remember at least one spot where it happened but would have to dig through MML to see if there are others. If DBP is right then I think that's an ok read, if not then I think DBP looks worse for it.

                wait that's the end of his posts. DBP hasn't really accomplished much, his pushback on MML reminds me of boats where arnt did a weak push on DBP and DBP came back in strong, but the reasoning seems even worse this game. he's looking pretty much exclusively at MML's counting/miscounting when I think there was a lot more to look at than just that. It's like he's developed a read but he's only using 20% of what's there and just sitting on that point, so this isn't enough to make me townread him. Could lynch DBP today

                wineandbread: neutral post, followed by defense against MML accusation that wasn't actually there. he then townreads MML here and says he doesn't like the postcount theory. as mentioned by someone (xiz?), here where he says "I'll vote him tomorrow if there's no word" is pretty gross, also it didn't even happen? so I'm not sure what to think of that other than I don't like it. he talks a little bit more about MML not getting the # of wolves right, but doesn't come to a conclusion? wnb hasn't done anything this game actually, I'd probably go for someone else but I'd be ok with lynching him. kind of feels like he's posting just to be there


                going through the other players still, figured I'd drop this while we have 2 hours still so people can think on it too

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #893
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  unvote for now

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #894
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    I'm not gonna lie I'm pretty tilted right now but whatever


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #895
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Charu's long posts are offputting but I railed hard on him in a recent game where he was doing the same thing as town


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #896
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        I really really REALLY don't want to continue with my novels

                        Uuuugh


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #897
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          it by itself probably isn't alignment indicative since he's done this in wolf and town games, the matter comes down to how much synthesis and commitment are in the observations he posts


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #898
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            actually I think I'd rather lynch wnb over DBP today just because with DBP, TIME almost always tells

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #899
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              I really really REALLY don't want to continue with my novels

                              Uuuugh
                              if it's not efficient don't do it


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Arntonach
                                Owlbears Rock!
                                • Mar 2012
                                • 2494

                                #900
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                If anyone thinks I'm not reading MML is scum, read my reads again; I said I didn't believe he was SK. Scummy? Sure. But I don't see him being SK.
                                pack of hard stuffs

                                pack of my stuffs

                                Comment

                                Working...