TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #721
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Sorry guys for not being around at all today...went on a little road trip today and it ended up being an all day road trip with my dead phone. I would've been back earlier had it been my car we had taken xP

    I'm too tired to go through the thread at the moment but I'll read up tomorrow and be around before EOD.

    Night fam~
    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #722
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      you little shit

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #723
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Currently reading like I said I would





        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #724
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          YoshL - I still think he was largely inactive until he got pinged and then lost his cool way too easily. Still on that "I'll read when I'm not lazy" thing which is at best not in our best interest in this stage of the game. I don't like 'em. Scum.
          please indicate to me where i "lost my cool", because all I remember doing is noticing that something was weird about the way you decided to ping all the inactives without doing anything else

          please indicate to me where "I'll read when I'm not lazy" but "I still have very strong reads with actual backing to them" is less worthless than "I'm going to summarize things that people have done in thread and say whether they're mafia or null or town based off of that with very little extra logic"

          in addition, you have me as one of your biggest scum read. If you haven't noticed, the one who's trying to resort to blowing my words and reaction out of proportion is you at the moment, and it really feels like you're on the back foot here, since I don't think I've ever tunneled down onto you. regardless, the fact that you have me as your only full out scum read, without even managing to put a vote onto me is kinda telling at this point. From your current play, you're still trying to make it look like you're really putting insight into the game, but even then you're going at a barebones approach. Putting a vote would actually mean committing to your scum read, and at this point you still have been dodging the initial accusation that i've been making, and have never bothered to address the fact.


          DaBackpack - Still scum. Not being active, seemingly jumping right on a wagon, that reread/nope first read slip nonsense, Dude smells, pure and simple. I know he has posted alot but with so much talk about postcount I don't think him taking what could have easily been a huge post and breaking it into like 7 really looks that good on him.
          idk, at least the impression that i've gotten was ok from dabackpack after i popped into thread. you seem to be tunneling with bad logic." You're currently attributing "breaking a huge post into a series of smaller posts" as scumminess. are you fucking serious dude

          even with the AA thing you're super fixated on what originally happened it seems and it's like you went "ok now that one thing happened with this person i'm going to ignore anything else because i have my 'analysis' on them"


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #725
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Maybe I haven't gotten far enough yet but from what I've seen YoshL has been extremely tame thus far

            Banter in the first 10 pages are so funny

            Mashi is the cutest and the best so if I see any votes I'm ambiguously voting you.





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #726
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              inDhearts first handful of posts are unsettling, hope he bounces back (on page 26)





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #727
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Charu is incredibly neutral

                (doing small reads on the fly as I read but these are all subject to change because I'm still missing 2/3 of content)





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #728
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  AA is doing standard consequential posting and it isn't alignment indicative... someone said as I skimmed before replacing that AA is putting in work yet it isn't indicative because he knows how to do it as either side and I agree with that, but I haven't seen enough to where I'll say with confidence which side he's on. If anything right now it'd be a town lean





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #729
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    A very slight town read, may I add





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #730
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      What the fuck lmao more referencing to being rock hard holy shit

                      get your dicks out for harambe





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #731
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        I very much like Charu's post about AA's ego being role indicative, that's pretty impressive ngl





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #732
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          I like Benguin so far, better than his last few game attempts





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #733
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Xel hasn't shitposted much this game

                            For those who know Xel, this is actually important





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #734
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              MML is literally Turbo 3'ing it right now it's great o/

                              Keep it up because it's certainly interesting friend





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #735
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by reuben_tate
                                It seems reading comprehension is the wolf this game Dx
                                Gottem boys, reuben's the man





                                Comment

                                Working...