TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1861
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    I'm Athena Cykes, tokzic is lying about being last PR. His choice of PR to fakeclaim is neat as it gave credit to his playstyle and it made everybody completely back off of him, but yeah. No reason why a town would fakeclaim this role here, only result then is scum fakeclaim.
    Originally posted by Gradiant
    Night 1 used on AA, but he died. Night 2 used on sunfan = 'no threat'
    ..
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1862
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      I believe it but for the sake of logical completeness is it possible a Miles Edgeworth would come up as no threat of he got master wolf status?

      Sunfan as wolf is super unlikely but I want to know if it's nonzero


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Charles Claythorne
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2013
        • 138

        #1863
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        I'M BACK, I DECIDED TO ROLLERSKATE TO THE LIBRARY AND I ALMOST DIED LIKE TWICE BUT I GOT MY BOOKS AND I'M READY FOR REAL NOW

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1864
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          I will say this though:

          You've looked bad for a healthy amount of the game, self-admitted to looking bad too, and also have admitted to not taking the time to read the game or players in-depth

          Before you try to gun me down because of my Tokzic reasoning, the rest of the players deserve to see the effort you've either tried to achieve or actually achieved, so please show what you have done so far. Sunfan is waiting for all of us to come forth with reads before doing his confirmed stuff.
          omgus, except he has a town read on yoshl

          mind meld with yoshl about Zenith being "too correct"

          but I can kinda of empathize with being spot on with a read but not being confident enough to advocate strongly for it

          will need to look more at Zenith to see


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Charles Claythorne
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2013
            • 138

            #1865
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            I believe it but for the sake of logical completeness is it possible a Miles Edgeworth would come up as no threat of he got master wolf status?

            Sunfan as wolf is super unlikely but I want to know if it's nonzero
            idk, but if sunfan were Miles, it would require Charu to have been his first target, and based on sunfan's wanted lynch targets that Phase, I highly doubt that's the case.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1866
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              somebody said that wolves would be the first to vote on tokzic, I disagree there

              wolves know that Tokzic was town and that it would look really bad in case tokzic came back and was able to defend himself

              don't think wolves tend to push strongly for mislynches, or at very least, they don't try to be first

              i.e. I would look at who remained quiet or who didn't attack until later

              tomorrow, now I sleep


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #1867
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Just woke up and plan on going back to sleep

                Will comment on what I missed tomorrow morning





                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #1868
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  gradiant is more plausible but still don't know why you said "Was going to wait for me and him to get back into it before locking him in"

                  positive examples would be nice if you have them
                  "Was going to wait for me and him to get back into it before locking him in" = I was pretty sure he was playing his town game, but I knew he was going to respond angrily to something I had at that point recently said so I wanted to wait until we had our spat before making a reads list. For whatever reason, though, I decided to just go ahead and post it ahead of time. Of course Gradiant took offense.

                  --
                  Call them gut reads, if you like.

                  I have nothing that can be considered scummy coming from YoshL except maybe his little hissy fit when he got pinged back d0, but when it's all said and done he's done more things I like then not. Recent example is him going after Zenith recently. That shit was bogus on Zenith's part.

                  (That said, insta'ing Tokzic looks bad no matter what, although I am much more interested in your response to me then his. Compared to the grand showing I gave him, you only got mentioned yet still seemed like you wanted to be defensive about it. Expected from YoshL, not expected from you. I was carious to see if Mashi would say anything but it doesn't look like he will.)

                  Back to the question at hand though: The same for Gradiant. He just picked someone who he thought was acting scummy, and hunted them down until they either give themselves up under pressure or found a new target later on. I didn't think that would be his wolf game, and him gunning for me for placing him on my towns list, like I said back then, made me confident I was right.

                  Which I was [/Zenithstyle Pride]

                  Originally posted by Charles Claythorne


                  btw I should mention that I think the way YoshL's conducting himself with his Zenith suspicion is making me suspicious of YoshL

                  People with YoshL as a Human lean are going to have to tell me what I'm missing, because I don't really see what YoshL has done that's been Human this game. inDheart mentioned a lot of things in his read of him, but I'm pretty unpersuaded about them - it might just be a difference in playstyle between inDheart and I. Regardless, I'm going to be going through the thread now and coming to a more definitive (and hopefully correct) conclusion about YoshL and everyone else in the game.
                  Zenith vs YoshL gave me the opposite impression, I actually felt worst about Zenith and a little better about YoshL. I addressed this above to InDHeart.


                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  I believe it but for the sake of logical completeness is it possible a Miles Edgeworth would come up as no threat of he got master wolf status?

                  Sunfan as wolf is super unlikely but I want to know if it's nonzero
                  This is a waste of time, brohan. At least, focus on him last: there's enough of us to go around.
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • Charles Claythorne
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2013
                    • 138

                    #1869
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    @MixMasterLar: I had just come back to the thread and saw people piling up on Tokzic. In most circumstances, I think I would have rather thought about it and made sure it was the lynch we wanted (I remember expressing a small doubt in my mind), but I decided to go with the flow and #yolo it!!! I like to think it's characteristic of me to be uncharacteristic of me sometimes tbh

                    Comment

                    • Charles Claythorne
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2013
                      • 138

                      #1870
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      I'm Athena Cykes, tokzic is lying about being last PR. His choice of PR to fakeclaim is neat as it gave credit to his playstyle and it made everybody completely back off of him, but yeah. No reason why a town would fakeclaim this role here, only result then is scum fakeclaim.
                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      Night 1 used on AA, but he died. Night 2 used on sunfan = 'no threat'
                      ..
                      do you think these two posts from gradiant about sunfan are alignment-indicative

                      Comment

                      • Charles Claythorne
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2013
                        • 138

                        #1871
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        i saw the joke and took it!!!

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #1872
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD


                          VOTE COUNT
                          YoshL -> _Zenith_

                          ---


                          _Zenith_
                          X


                          ---

                          Yet to vote:

                          DaBackpack
                          _Zenith_
                          thesunfan
                          MixMasterLar
                          inDheart
                          Charles Claythorne
                          T-Force

                          Possess phantoms:

                          DaBackpack (+0.1)
                          T-Force (+0.1)

                          ---

                          Xelnya -> Mashi
                          Xiz -> AA
                          Yoshiisland -> Charu
                          YoshL -> thesunfan
                          Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
                          Xiz -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                          YoshL -> inDheart
                          Xelnya -> reuben_tate
                          inDheart -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                          thesunfan -> inDheart
                          inDheart -> Unvote
                          AragakiAyase -> inDheart
                          YoshL -> AragakiAyase
                          Xiz -> AragakiAyase
                          inDheart -> AragakiAyase
                          AragakiAyase -> Unvote
                          AragakiAyase -> Arntonach
                          MixMasterLar -> Wineandbread
                          MixMasterLar -> Unvote
                          thesunfan -> DaBackpack
                          Charu -> DaBackpack
                          Xelnya -> Xiz
                          YoshL -> MixMasterLar
                          Xiz -> MixMasterLar
                          DaBackpack -> MixMasterLar
                          inDheart -> Unvote
                          AragakiAyase -> Charu
                          MixMasterLar -> DaBackpack
                          Charles Claythorne/Mashi -> Charu
                          Tokzic -> inDheart
                          Xelnya -> Unvote
                          Arntonach -> Charu
                          thesunfan -> Unvote
                          Yoshiisland -> Unvote
                          thesunfan -> DaBackpack
                          reuben_tate -> Charu
                          AragakiAyase -> Unvote
                          Arntonach -> Unvote
                          Gradiant -> Arntonach
                          Tokzic -> Charu
                          Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
                          YoshL -> DaBackpack
                          Tokzic -> _Zenith_
                          _Zenith_ -> Arntonach
                          Tokzic -> Charu
                          Wineandbread -> Charu
                          Tokzic -> Unvote
                          Tokzic -> DaBackpack
                          thesunfan -> Unvote
                          Tokzic -> Unvote
                          YoshL -> MixMasterLar
                          thesunfan -> AragakiAyase
                          Charu -> AragakiAyase
                          Arntonach -> YoshL
                          Tokzic -> Charu
                          AragakiAyase -> Charu
                          Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
                          inDheart -> DaBackpack
                          YoshL -> AragakiAyase
                          Arntonach -> DaBackpack

                          Xiz -> thesunfan
                          MixMasterLar -> Tokzic
                          YoshL -> MixMasterLar
                          Wineandbread -> Tokzic
                          Xiz -> Xelnya
                          Xiz -> Unvote
                          _Zenith_ -> Yoshiisland
                          thesunfan -> Wineandbread
                          thesunfan -> _Zenith_
                          inDheart -> Yoshiisland
                          Charles Claythorne -> Gradiant
                          inDheart -> _Zenith_
                          Xiz -> MixMasterLar
                          Xiz -> Wineandbread
                          Charles Claythorne -> Wineandbread
                          Charles Claythorne -> Tokzic
                          Charles Claythorne -> Wineandbread
                          YoshL -> Wineandbread

                          Gradiant -> MixMasterLar
                          MixMasterLar -> Tokzic
                          thesunfan -> Tokzic
                          YoshL -> MixMasterLar
                          Gradiant -> Unvote
                          thesunfan -> Unvote
                          _Zenith_ -> inDheart
                          Gradiant -> Tokzic
                          _Zenith_ -> Tokzic
                          inDheart -> Tokzic
                          YoshL -> Tokzic

                          ---

                          Today's theme:
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #1873
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                            do you think these two posts from gradiant about sunfan are alignment-indicative
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • Charles Claythorne
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2013
                              • 138

                              #1874
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              So I decided to look through Yoshiisland and Xelnya's post first to see what they had to say about the remaining Players of the game.

                              also i have a rly extroverted roommate and he's awsm and all but he was talking to me for 2 hours and i got nothing done and it's 4:30AM hul...
                              btw i got a free school-owned bike (""free"") so i guess there's that. get #rekt school!!!


                              Originally posted by Yoshiisland
                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              if you mean compared to other play it's hard for me to say because it's my first game here and i'm not familiar with his play style yet. i just know it's not also his first game

                              but so far my posting had been basically d0 memes and he seemed to look waaay too hard into my prescriptivist bs

                              (setting up for an event irl so i'm responding all slow sorry)
                              This sounds to me like "I'm new, so don't lynch me. Also, I don't want to provide any information that may be useful for this game or even try to figure out this game. But I'm new!"

                              I understand this is your first game here on FFR, as it is mines, but can you at least give your first impressions? It could give us some information to work with.
                              I feel like the tone of this post comes off as a bit... rude, I guess? I don't know how Yoshiisland plays as a Wolf, but I feel like most Wolves aren't going to take on such a negative tone against Partners. Also, possibly noteworthy, if Wolves could chat during the pregame, I think it might be potent that inDheart would have made it apparent that he wasn't exactly knew to the game - I don't feel like Yoshiisland would actively try to fake not knowing that if that happened. Anyway, the point is, I feel like this is evidence in favor of inDheart's humanity.

                              Originally posted by Yoshiisland
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              I just suck at counting. Which makes me look retarded being the guy who brought up postcounts and the like.

                              I kind of find it in bad taste to try and answer this because all I can really add is that I'm retarded and not a wolf and that really doesn't prove anything, but DBP is now using it as a wagon to get out of being our top scum read so I feel like I need to address it in someway.

                              So with that in mind, I want to point out that I read the set up when I first signed up and was more or less going off memory when the game started. Really dumb excuse? sure. but that's what happened.
                              While I disagree with the wagon forming on you on the basis of screwing up on the number of scum in this game, it's still inherently a scummy thing to post, especially when you have easily checked. the first post.
                              For similar reasoning as above, I feel like the post doesn't really come off as something one Wolf Partner would say to another, especially with Yoshiisland being new. Calling a post "inherently scummy" comes off as too extreme, methinks.

                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              As a side note let's shit post less

                              reuben_tate

                              come here fren, your posting is indeed odd
                              I don't feel like I can draw any comfortable conclusion from this, but this was apparently XelNya's first 'serious' vote of the game. I would think Wolves are less likely to vote for their Partners like this but idk

                              I've mentioned previously about how XelNya posted about something being wrong with Dabackpack from his entrance posts and then claims later to have missed his posts. Being self-conscious about themselves and their Wolf Partners, I think it's not so likely for XelNya to have forgotten his previous comment if he and Dabackpack were Partners.

                              In XelNya's big post here, there's a large emphasis on replying to many posts from Dabackpack and MixMasterLar. In particular, XelNya seems to be very averse about MixMasterLar to the point that he mentions one of his posts "pissing [him] off." He even jokes with a Yuru Yuri GIF that MixMasterLar is 'useless.'

                              He ends up placing a vote on MixMasterLar even, preferring it over the Charu lynch. And I think something of importance here is that MixMasterLar was one of the main developing wagons Day 0, and it was very possible for him to have been lynched. It's certainly possible for XelNya to have been bussing, but for him to have done so Day 0 and without any major reason to sounds very unlikely to me.

                              ---

                              Anyway, fam, the warmup part of the post is done, so now for a Classic Mashi Post (TM) reads list!!! Isn't this exciting? MixMasterLar and inDheart finally get to see a typical Mashi post!


                              MixMasterLar - I feel like I've mentioned it many times before, but I'm going to mention it again! [url=http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showpost.php?p=4461693&postcount=257]A particularly Humany-sounding line from this post is his "This isn't something that a townie would really say." It just seems way too cocky to likely be stated by a Wolf imo. Furthermore, this statement was made regarding one of AragakiAyase's posts - XelNya and Yoshiisland both took a stance against his lynch, and while this doesn't mean the third Partner would do the same, I think it's somewhat telling that MixMasterLar would push so strongly on someone who, if he were a Wolf, knew was Human. I don't know how humble MixMasterLar is, but he's been facing a ton of criticism this game (unjustifiably imo, but I'm hoping he's not letting it get to him), and perhaps I'm reading too deep into it, but I feel like he would self-consciously try not to embarrass himself too much with that being the case; i.e. not be so cocky about implying AragakiAyase has to be a Wolf.

                              While not a major Humanyish thing to me, I liked this post where he replied to benguin about his suspicion of me. Mostly because he actually went through the trouble of reading and thinking about it enough to refute a point benguin. I think a Wolf would have potentially been more blunt about it. I sort of like the disconnected thought he has too when accusing AragakiAyase - feels like he only adds it as a following thought he has shortly after his posts rather than something premeditated. Just a tiny Human lean for that.

                              Also sort of like the "gotcha!" tone coming off of this post. I can sort of see a feeling of excitement of making a good find and possibly be on the trail of a Wolf from it. If you don't think that post itself really gives off that vibe, then take a look at this one which occurs a bit after. The sheer confidence of it comes off as very Human to me - he even adds at the end 'Is your Partner AA?' as if to validate both his reads for having found a pair.

                              I think something important to note is that it seems like MixMasterLar consistently appeared to believe there were only two Wolves in the game. As a Wolf, if he realized he had mistakenly believed there were only two Wolves in the game, I think he would have stated somewhere "Oh, I just looked at the Role List and realized I'm frivolous and misremembered the number of Wolves!" or something like that. It was mentioned Day 0 about his post that he might have been thinking he had 'two Partners, so there are two Wolves' but I don't buy it, namely because he clearly believed (or if he's faking, remembered to fake-believe) that there was a Wolf with Partner singular - not Partners. Now, as I just mentioned, he could just be faking this all the way, but it just doesn't seem as likely to me given how long he believed it. I think I've been discussing this point too long now, but as a final word on this - if there was a pregame chat for the Wolves, I think it would be pretty obvious that he ought to know there are three Wolves in that case.

                              Actually, I lied - one last thing about the previous topic! The disappointment and contriteness here after accusing Wineandbread for mistaken reasoning also comes off as sincere and Human to me.

                              Int he post where MixMasterLar asks for the less active posters to post more, he adds at the end "I don't want to seriously vote for someone before they have a chance to make known their presence, so please don't put me in that position guys," which I think is a Human sounding addendum!

                              Miscellaneous, but you've only played 3 games??? wth the heck, I thought you were a veteran lol

                              In his reads post, I feel like his reads of XelNya/Yoshiisland could sort of be written the way a Wolf would his Partners, but ehhhh. His post right after about his many null reads gives a Humany-vibe to me though.

                              I did not like his posts complaining about the Charu lynch and of Tokzic though. He said he was busy reading what he missed in the thread during Day 0 and was too preoccupied to complain about it then, but I feel like the delayed response is still sort of weird - I would have expected greater attention being paid at the last few pages during End of Day. His emphasis on having people explain their votes on Charu felt sort of like an artificial way of finding suspicion, but he never really pursued it that far.

                              I like that MixMasterLar decided to go through with his brief postcount analysis. Despite it having been an unpopular idea, he still decided to post about it later. I can definitely see a Wolf deciding to do it too, but I feel this is slightly more likely from a Human.

                              inDheart - A lot of his early posts came off as rather null to me. I remember in early game, I was slightly suspicious of him, but wasn't quite sure why, but I think it's because he was posting a lot and never really left a major impression on me. And it wasn't really because of lack of useful contribution, but because of difficulty to read, sort of? Anyway, I don't feel the same gut suspicion as I had before.

                              I think the first major thing (at least to me) that happened with inDheart is him abruptly making a post castigating MixMasterLar. When I first saw the post, I remember finding it very odd. Ruminating over it, I'm still not quite sure my opinion of it, but I think I view it as slightly Human. The tone of the post feels like that of a parent lecturing a child to me sort of. I think a Wolf would be more in control of their emotions and perhaps would devote their energies to better purposes than simply writing an invective for someone to post better.

                              Reading his next post, it really does start feeling like an admonishment imo, with a bit of requests and advice.

                              Miscellaneous - sry fam, but this thread hasn't even had a long post yet by Mashi standards.

                              Maybe it's because I feel bad for lynching Charu, but inDheart being against the lynch feels a tiny bit Human to me. I think a Wolf could definitely post thoughts against a Charu lynch, but it's primarily the wording that I think is persuading me. "The dude's trying" and use of the phrase "a bit wrong-headed" seem casual and sort of compassionate, I think? idk how to explain it exactly

                              Anyway, I think I've found something important now:
                              In this post, inDheart ruminates over the Night 1 kills. He makes a series of posts about it, but I think what's really important to notice are the timestamps - it takes him an hour and five minutes to decide that the idea he had isn't really potent. If he were a Wolf, I would expect that in making the first post, he had already planned out or had some idea of what he wanted to say. The fact that he decided to run to the store, come back and think about it some more, decide to post, and finally decide not to post his thoughts comes off as extremely natural to me (i.e. Human). A Wolf could feasibly emulate this behavior, but I'm doubtful because of the sheer capriciousness and patience required. He did end up having a post expressing his ideas; so it's not as if he made them up either.


                              YoshL - inDheart and YoshL both claimed that MixMasterLar focused on YoshL when singling out inactives, but I don't really feel like it went that way. It felt to me that YoshL overreacted to a comment MixMasterLar made and voted for him. It feels over-defensive to me, especially coming from YoshL and, though I understand he was busy with FFR tournament stuff, I remember some of his other posts feeling unYoshL-like to me.

                              I feel like the bluntness in YoshL's accusation here is sort of Human, if only slightly. I can see a Wolf YoshL doing it too, but the way it was said comes off as somewhat sincere to me.

                              I don't like this other post of YoshL's where he claims MixMasterLar is the Serial Killer. The logic in it feels a bit too stretched for me, and I feel like YoshL would realize it. Maybe it's just me though.

                              I guess I'll also note that I feel Humans are slightly more likely than Wolves to claim laziness. Just a little bit.

                              I think that this post is sort of Human too, where YoshL votes Dabackpack because he feels like Wolves would go after a Serial Killer MixMasterLar. As a Wolf, I feel like he would normally pursue a lynch. But even if not, I imagine he would have compelled his Wolf Partners to wolf MixMasterLar in that case. YoshL is also sure to bring up his surprise to MixMasterLar surviving through Night 1.

                              Now that I think about it, his fixation on MixMasterLar is really coming off to me as tunneling now, and I think YoshL comes off a bit more Human for it. He seems self-conscience about it too sort of.

                              Liked this post too about winning the game on a Night Phase if Tokzic were lynched the previous Day Phase. It's the type of 'joke' (for lack of better word) that I feel is more likely to come from a Human mindset than a Wolf one, because it seems he legitimately believes Tokzic is definitely the final Wolf.

                              I still don't like the posts YoshL made this Phase, but overall, I'm feeling a lot better about him than I was before and I think he's probably Human at this point.


                              Zenith - dam son, you have 4 pages when most peeps have only 3! i'm glad i don't need to bother reading sunfan tbh

                              Feel like this post about XelNya not shiftposting could be important. idk if it's very revealing, but perhaps someone will feel one way or the other about it. I'm not certain myself.

                              Reading his catchup posts, I can sort of get a feeling that Zenith appears to know more than he should, alignment-wise at least. It's sort of consistent with the idea of him knowing too much with the Gradiant and Tokzic thing too. I don't know if it's all in my head, but meh.

                              Didn't like this read now that I take a closer look at it. While I liked some of Yoshiisland's later posting, I didn't really like any of his earlier posting.

                              Getting some more feeling about him knowing too much in his reads list (mostly with Gradiant, Tokzic, and YoshL imo). It feels sort of weird to me that he describes XelNya as sketchy but doesn't really lean Wolf or Human - might just be confirmation bias on my part at this point thought. He seems like he gives up his read fairly easily.

                              Really weird to me that XelNya gave his opinion on Zenith's reads???

                              Zenith ends up not wanting to vote XelNya by the end of the Phase. Sort of feels artificial to me, but I am also becoming concerned about confirmation bias again tbh.

                              He still has XelNya as null here, but it's sort of interesting that he does a 180 on Yoshiisland, putting him as most suspicious for being absent. If Zenith's taking on a gentler playstyle, it feels weird to me that he would bus a Partner (who's new to the game) as in that post. Zenith does even vote for him and, for some reason, doesn't switch votes upon coming to the thread End of Day and realizing he's in danger of being possibly lynched.

                              This post where he discusses being correct in his suspicion of XelNya and Yoshiisland comes off as weird to me, because he was rather finicky on XelNya and his Yoshiisland suspicion felt like it came from nowhere. In another post here he reiterates his previous reads, but alleges that he had been more confident about it than it seemed (at least to me). I do feel the excitement about being right sort of feels sincere though. I'm having a lot of trouble coming to a firm conclusion about Zenith and I'm overall ambivalent at this point. It's just weird because a lot of comments about being right are done in retrospect - he never actually pushes for anything strongly and brings about right results.

                              He replies to me later about my concern of him trying to pocket me (or it might have been my surprise of him not being suspicious of me) and he responded it was because I was putting in reasonable effort, but I still feel it's a bit off, personally.

                              There are other small things I've neglected to mention (such as Zenith's meta being different and similar), but overall, I'm very uncertain about Zenith now. I think I felt like he was Human before, but now that I've really scrutinized him, I'm on the fence.


                              Dabackpack - I like this post a bit. Feels sincere to me. Two posts down, the concreteness that he states "the wolves know I am town" is something I would expect to be likelier seen from a Human. I think it's interesting that he believes Wolves wouldn't be likely to be seen on a mislynch on him. I think it's coming from a Human-mindset though - it really reflects that his mindset is on the path of "I am a Human" and that he's thinking of the logical repercussions of it.

                              He mentions skipping XelNya's posts, which is a bit humorous now that I read it, since XelNya stated early on about a suspciion on Dabackpack. I feel like skipping a Wolf Partner's posts isn't really something you would see from a Wolf Partner.

                              I'm really surprised I didn't notice before, but Dabackpack repeatedly declares himself as Human and is being pretty consistent with his idea that Wolves wouldn't want to push a mislynch on him in fear of looking bad.

                              I don't remember which post sunfan said Dabackpack made that reflected genuine emotion, but I think this post is a good one too. I won't pretend to think I feel a post like this is as Human as sunfan believes, but I am willing to trust in his judgement and do think it has a bit of Humanness too it though.

                              Dabackpack focuses on MixMasterLar 'miscounting' the number of Wolves and I sort of feel his suspicion for it is artificial. Though, I disagree with the suspicion in a similar manner to how I disagreed with Xiz, so it may just be a difference in playstyle. I only view it as a tad bit Wolfy overall.

                              This post comes off very Human to me though. I don't feel like Wolves frequently accuse people of being victim to confirmation bias. Dabackpack himself seems rather indignant too.

                              Actually lol, I lied about what I said about sunfan's emotions read before, I totally think Dabackpack looks way Human now hul. Just read this post and the ones after this one. I especially feel the part where he refers to holding everyone back comes off as coming from a Human-mindset. A Wolf wouldn't really have anything to feel sorry for except for being lynched, but I feel like they would react in a more defensive or perhaps cathartic way than apologetic and disappointed. I think his frustration about not wanting to play during Otakon also reflects maybe that he wants to try but doesn't really have the time to. Unless he's really changed, I think a Wold Dabackpack would just never post at all if he were at Otakon tbh.

                              I felt that Dabackpack's weariness of me was out of left field (I feel like he should know how I play as a Wolf since we were Partners in the GOAT Wolf Win TWG tbh), but it's not a major thing.

                              Dabackpack and YoshL start arguing with each other, but this and similar posts from Dabackpack really feel Human to me upon scrutiny. I think these were the posts sunfan was talking about and I agree with him now about it now that I've had time to read them in context.

                              I still wish Dabackpack would post more since his end of Day 0, but I'm feeling comfortable with him being Human at this point now.


                              reuben_tate - I'll take a look at T-Force's post later today since I'm tired. As far as reuben_tate goes though, I figure I'm going to have more or less the same opinion of him since he hasn't posted so much.

                              The post where he ruminated over Gradiant's 'catch' on me still comes off to me as coming from a Human-mindset (I feel like I've said this like 3 times lol).

                              Again, I think this post also comes from a Human-mindset. As in, I don't think a Wolf would really be thinking about pretending to be worried about Wolves counteracting a plan like MixMasterLar's.

                              And yet again, I feel this post also comes off as being from a Human-mindset. It reflects that he's ruminating over posts and thinking about them for a while, and still trying to come to the correct conclusion about them.

                              Basically, a few of reuben_tate's posts feel very pure to me (even if they frequently focus on non-issues in the game or on interpreting things that don't give much information on reads imo). I don't think he's really capable of faking such deception either. I still definitely want to read T-Force to verify my read, but (aside from the inactivity giving me unease) I think benguin has shown him to be fairly Human.

                              ---

                              So overall, if I had to order the list from most Human to least Human, it would be:
                              MixMasterLar
                              Dabackpack
                              inDheart
                              benguin
                              YoshL
                              Zenith

                              In particular, I suspect the last Wolf is between YoshL and Zenith at the moment. I want to take a rest before I really delve into it later tonight though.

                              Anyway, I have to leave for research in a few hours, so pls pray that I don't oversleep ty
                              if any of you know how to graph on python with matplotlib pls bless me with your 很好s cuz i suck at coding lol

                              晚安 fam!

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #1875
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                There's the Mashi longpost I've been expecting for ages!!!





                                Comment

                                Working...