TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #586
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by YoshL
    i don't think arnt has read the game.

    i still haven't but it also feels like he's currently trying to give off the pretense that he has with a pretty shit generic reads list
    is that alignment indicative to you?


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #587
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      Seriously though, I don't see a townie making a post as arrogant as 'I'll be off the table in 72 hours' when suspicion is brought towards them, rather than looking at the points (I feel like I'm repeating shit that shouldn't be repeated) brought against them, and logically refuting them. That statement I see coming more from a scummy mind-set. it can also sort of be kept upheld because there's several games where you haven't been mislynched.
      I see this coming from a townie mindset tbh

      he's more concerned about solving the game instead of "wasting time" defending himself when he knows he has a trump card or w/e

      from a town perspective having pressure on you is a waste of town's cumulative cognitive effort, so YES a wolf might revel in that by not immediately redirecting that effort elsewhere, but it also comes from a town's perspective of "looking forwards" instead of backwards, so to speak


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #588
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        hi charu

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #589
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Jesus fuck you guys love posting long posts


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #590
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            Need to catch up on the rest of the thread but he did pretty much exactly this in turbo 2 and he was town fwiw
            ninja'd


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #591
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              I see this coming from a townie mindset tbh

              he's more concerned about solving the game instead of "wasting time" defending himself when he knows he has a trump card or w/e

              from a town perspective having pressure on you is a waste of town's cumulative cognitive effort, so YES a wolf might revel in that by not immediately redirecting that effort elsewhere, but it also comes from a town's perspective of "looking forwards" instead of backwards, so to speak
              defending himself isn't a waste of time since it helps others not be suspicious of him so as there not to be a mislynch. no reason why he can't do both, especially since there hasn't been much solving instead of 'defending' himself

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #592
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                this follows rather naturally from Charu's previous posts so I'm not suspicious where I otherwise would be
                Heeeee, okay buddy, why even quote this then?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #593
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Oh Good got ninja'd by DBP so what I had to say about him now is outdated

                  gee it's almost as if you know I'm town and now that I'm here I'm going to project town?

                  Fuck it, re-reading frompage 23 forward. At work so forgive me if it takes a little bit to work through it.

                  reeeeally don't like this tone
                  doop


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #594
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Heeeee, okay buddy, why even quote this then?
                    stream of consciousness


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #595
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      Seriously though, I don't see a townie making a post as arrogant as 'I'll be off the table in 72 hours' when suspicion is brought towards them, rather than looking at the points (I feel like I'm repeating shit that shouldn't be repeated) brought against them, and logically refuting them. That statement I see coming more from a scummy mind-set. it can also sort of be kept upheld because there's several games where you haven't been mislynched.
                      I will say it one more time because I have said it once or twice already

                      I did defend myself (and you're repeating shit that shouldn't be repeated because I've already addressed it)

                      and just to make it even more clear, let me quote my posts in order from alignment indicative to off the table in 72 hours


                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      do you think it's alignment indicative?
                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      cool

                      good thing it's a 72 hour day
                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      read my posts
                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      as opposed to what, that just being a pressure vote? If you were voting me seriously and not thinking of me as a wagon to look at then I'd be very concerned.
                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      I voted you off one post

                      I ignored all the memes
                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      and it's very easy to say your posts were all bs after the fact as a cover up, but I believe the post I voted you for was not bs and was what I said it was

                      requoting
                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      also I appreciate the sentiment but if you think I'm a wolf call me a wolf so I can know how you're reading me and address it accordingly, hiding reads is really obnoxious, worse than sunfan saying "I have a reason for this read but I'm not saying it"
                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      me asking if you thought it was alignment indicative sounds ugly yeah, but it was more addressed to the thread as whole because I'm not sure it's more than just mashi being mashi
                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      ok, why does it seem fake? A bunch of people were throwing around votes, it's pretty easy to join in and throw a vote on someone that can easily turn into a parked vote. Then someone (yoshl) points the spotlight on you (indheart) and he backs off, then tries to change the topic suddenly.



                      I did, but the fact is you left your read out in one post "to humor me"? if that's true then lol, seems very unusual of you to actually humor me in a game when your interactions with me are more like they are right now
                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      yep I understand

                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

                      but I'll have myself off the table before these 72 hours are up so it doesn't really matter

                      I also wouldn't put indheart in there, it just seems like he's "wagoning" along with that reasoning. When he says I've been weird with "oddly serious wagoning", I actually placed a vote based on something that I thought was wolfy. But I'm not the only one to have done that so it seems odd why he's treating that differently from the other instances that it's happened.



                      so yeah, your argument that I didn't defend myself and instead immediately dropped that line is just wrong. it's also kind of dumb to say I should logically refute the points against me when there wasn't much logic in the accusation, it was really a "I don't like how you did that, I think it's wolfy" and "I don't believe your reasoning for doing xyz".

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #596
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by YoshL

                        mml is quite possibly serial killer here, with massive logic extends on A) my interpretations and analyzation of his post thing, and B) that apparantly he's fixated on a vigi. like, if he's the vigi then he's absolutely stupid to be so obviously softing this hard. I can only imagine that he feels safe enough as an sk or a wolf to possibly claim vigi to cover his sk kills.

                        whee x2
                        I have him more as a wolf at the moment


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #597
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          So, I've been wrong on MML, and this is kind of an interesting read, but based on a certain previous conversation we've had (it might be the previous turbo postgame, not 100% sure)

                          So, MML, during a previous game, read a post by someone (I think it was mellonxcollie, who was a wolf), and concluded that there was absolutely a wolf would ever do what she did.

                          During the postgame, I talked to him about why having the mindset of "Anyone of X alignment would never do A" is a really bad mindset to have, because wolves will try and abuse that, and townies are more likely to say things like this due to their lack of perfect information.

                          MML said something about how he feels like he has learned this or something from that game, idk I don't really remember.

                          Earlier in this game, he directly said something like "Sorry Sunfan, but there's no way a town would ever say X"

                          I think that this line of thought is just more likely to come from a townie.

                          If MML is a wolf, I would have to think that he would be trying to appear town, obviously. Since we recently had a discussion about why he shouldn't be approaching the game from the standpoint of "A player of X alignment would never do A," I think, if he is a wolf, he is way, way, WAY less likely to make that post, just because if he is a wolf, I think he'll expect me to call him out on it.

                          Also, his other posts are pretty ok, and he's playing the game really selfishly, like he thought I was a wolf (at first) because I was posting more and might be doing so in response to him saying that there is probably an inactive wolf, which I don't think is likely to come from a wolf

                          I'm more sure on him now than I was before, this is literally a result of just sleeping on my read of him and nothing else, but I think he's a bad lynch.
                          Curious on if your thoughts on MML will change regarding backpack's suspicion that mml is probably sk

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #598
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            I have him more as a wolf at the moment
                            oh?

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #599
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              what
                              just being transparent


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #600
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                Do you like this arrogant post ethan? eh?
                                tilted jake

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...