TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #76
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    It's the flow of jokes.

    It's like this:

    Person A votes for Person Z as a joke, saying a punchline
    Person B votes for Person Z as a joke, mimicking the punchline to add emphasis
    Person C votes for person Z trying to fit into the joke, missing the flow of the joke


    You posting gradiants image felt weird, simple as that. Doesn't mean your scum but it didn't make you look good
    A saw person #1 have their avatar posted by person #2. I was just going off the typical forum trope of continuing the chain and being the person #3 that post person #2's avatar. If anything, my joke wasn't "fitting in" because I was trying to start something else unaware of the existence of whatever jokes you are referring to.
    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • Yoshiisland
      FFR R1 Pikachu
      • Feb 2007
      • 953

      #77
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Xiz
      You posting gradiants image felt weird, simple as that. Doesn't mean your scum but it didn't make you look good
      I don't know how that's indicative of anything at all. Then again, I'm new around here.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #78
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        My bowels are exploding


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #79
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by reuben_tate
          A saw person #1 have their avatar posted by person #2. I was just going off the typical forum trope of continuing the chain and being the person #3 that post person #2's avatar. If anything, my joke wasn't "fitting in" because I was trying to start something else unaware of the existence of whatever jokes you are referring to.
          I interpreted it differently then. I get where you are coming from, thanks.

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #80
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
            WFIOAFJI0OSJF WAIT I JUST RELAIZED GRADIANT IS PALYING I'M SO HAPPY

            HI GRADIANT!!! (SUN)

            WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR MY FUTURE WIFE THOUGH :'(
            vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
            Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
            HI GUYS I'M A TWIG NEWB PLS 4GIVE MII IF I'M BAD

            ARAGAKIAYASE IS MY FIANCéE (i don't feel like searching for the alt code for the capital e sry) AND HIS LAST NAME IS BASICALLY SSS-RANK
            SUNFAN IS MY TRANSITIVE BOYFRIEND (it's complicated)
            J-RODD IS MY SPOUSE AND IS GODLY.
            TOKZIC IS MY SPOUSE AND IS PERFECT AND MODEST TOO.
            YOSHL IS MY SHIPWAIFU AND HE CAN LIFT UP A BOAT.
            CHARU, GRADIANT, XIZ, REUBEN_TATE, ZELNYA AND RED BLASTER ARE MY BFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFS

            they're gonna carry me to victory through the POWER OF LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
            What?

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #81
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Okay, I think it's done exploding


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #82
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Okay motherfuckers, Charu here to bring you some exciting new actions!


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #83
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  o shit gradiant

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #84
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    charles claythrone

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #85
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      All prosecutors will be exposed to the truth that they wish to hide!


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #86
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Early work tomorrow, pce

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #87
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          I, as a witness, will see to it that all you prosecutors be expunged from our lovely judicial system!!!


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • benguino
                            Kawaii Desu Ne?
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 4190

                            #88
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            I interpreted it differently then. I get where you are coming from, thanks.
                            np fam (y)
                            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                            Originally posted by Spenner
                            (^)> peck peck says the heels
                            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #89
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Also @ reuben posting gradiants avatar doesn't make sense for the flow of that joke
                              Oh look, Xiz trying to be a jerk and start trouble.

                              I see through your clever ruse, you harbinger of death!


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #90
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Everyone in the thread that's been silent with my presence is a PROSECUTOR in my book.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...